Rapid Finance

Car Loans, Bad Credit Loans, Home Loans, etc...
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Finance

Judd sadler
Judd sadlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and excellent broker

Perfect service from start to finish and really professional. Jarrad was precise, to the point and explained everything in detail. Will defiantly be using his services again and a great asset to have.

Application Process
Loan TypeLine of Credit
JKM94
JKM94South East Queensland, QLD

The most flexible, friendly service I have received!

I have had nothing but positive experiences with these guys, they are super willing to work with you in hard times and very approachable/flexible. The interest is a bit high but they do not hide anything/make everything crystal clear. I have terrible credit and would recommend these guys to anyone that is struggling to find a car loan, or struggling to get a fair go. I've been dealing with "Grayson" and he has been incredible working with me during some hard times I've had recently - Super happy I get to have a loan with a company that actually treats their customers like people & not just another number.

Application Process
Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateApril 2018
Car ModelNissan Tiida C11

Abi R.
Abi R.asked
Rapid Finance

What charges are involved . Their service fee must be built on somewhere. Can any one tell me how much and where please?

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Hi Abi, All fee's involved will depend on your overall credit profile. Once we do a free assessment, we will be able to tell you exactly what fees and interest rate we could offer. If you would like to email me on michaelc@gorapid.com.au or give me a call on 1300 467 274, we will be able to do that for you. Regards Michael Cullinan - Rapid Finance (Aust) Pty Ltd

Fi M
Fi Masked
Rapid Finance

How much extra would I pay on a $1500 personal loan to fix my car?

Carstev8377
Carstev8377asked
Rapid Finance

How long did Rapid Finance take to settle your loan with the car dealer?

Vicki
Vicki

Hi it took about 3 weeks but my situation was very complicated and i had to access various documents I did not have but they always kept me up to date about where things were at and the whole process was reasonably painless

Get an answer from our members and Rapid Finance representatives