Rapid Finance

Rapid Finance (page 2 of 8)

Car Loans, Bad Credit Loans, Home Loans, etc...

4.3

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (6) · Variable Rate (2) · Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.333 years (3)

Excellent finance

Customer service was 2nd to none. Great communication and responded immediately. Great to deal with and the loan was good as well.

Easy to deal with . With little to no hassels

Spoke with financer and was able to get a solid rate in which i was happy with . The fees and chargers are a little high but i can understand why . .

Excellent finance company!

First ever finance for a car, didn’t have the best credit but they tried there best and in the end got me into a car. Customer service was excellent kept ringing me back with updates! No hidden costs or games, they are straight up, quick and reliable. Definitely refinancing with RAPID!

Adzo

AdzoBrisbane

I’m excited

My experience with the company was great hassle free and no hidden nasties. I was really satisfied with the help I received from the lady I was dealing with. Over all and excellent experience with rapid finance.

Poor Performance

At the start even after explaining to them that I had one bad debt of $179 with a telco they were all “no problem we can help you. They kept asking for more and more things to justify the loan. Four weeks later and they still didn’t have an answer. They got caught out lying and then said they can’t help. Absolute pathetic. Rapid finance I don’t think so. More like NO Finance with Slow Finance. Next day went and seen a proper broker not scammers like these. Got finance in no time.

It was perfect

The customer service was excellent and malcolm was a big help with it all. What I asked for I got. It was excellent

Perfect job well done well received and looked after and very fast

Job well done would recommend them to family and friends cheers for the help guys well looked after thanks heaps Brandon pember

Happy

Was happy with the process and quick approval And good company would recommend to friends and family very happy with the out come

Really impressive

Rate wasn’t great but was told will get lower in a year!
Customer service was really great & the communication from them was excellent

This is very help

They very good and they friendly and they help me a lot and from now and on all my car be with them

Do not go though these guys

Customer service was absolutely horrible, was waiting for a callback on Monday, 4 days later I had to call to see what my process was for the application. Customer service rep turned around and bluntly said we are not helping you, I suggest you wait 2 years or pay off your debt problems. Which I replied "LOL" then rep threatened to put a discrepancy on my record for calling him a "MOLE" ?
Bad use of advertising, my recommendation is if you are like me and have bad credit from the past try using "Money3".
Stay away from this company.

jodie

jodieMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service

They where up front about everything and all Cost's, there where no surprise's .they Kept me updated with everything, would highly recommend .

Good Company

Our experience was very very good the service and staff where polite professional and patient.Special mention to Aaron and Jarrad

Great! Got it sorted when for me and saved hassle

I'm satisfied with the rates considering my circumstances. Customer service was great and got me what I was after. No unexpected costs, everything was laid out for me at the start of the process.

Nothing rapid about them.

Useless, took 2 weeks for them to get a loan for me, ended up being a ridiculous rate, they don't listen, they don't communicate, getting a response from them to questions is a joke, they don't even answer your questions, tell lies about what is going to happen. They go ahead and do what they want to do, there fees are unfair, rude on the phone to customers, there's no rapid about this company should be snail finance.

Chris
Chris

Hi Michael, is there away I can supply further information privately?

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Hi Chris, my email is michaelc@gorapid.com.au or phone : (03) 9695 8650. Much appreciated. Regards Michael

Good customer service!

I am very thankful to Rapid Finance for the good customer service i received, always keeping me updated with the process of my application. Also giving it another go with another lender which got me and my family of 5 into a nice family vehicle. Much appreciated!

Amazingly helpful and fair!

Very satisfied with their service. They were extremely fair and helpful! And I have my beautiful car so very happy!

Car loan

The costumer service was excellent. Can not fault it at all.
The costs were what I expected.
The rate was very high but that is probably because of my circumstances. Hopefully it will come down when we re finance in a years time.

Paying double for your car

I thought certain aspects through the process of the loan could have been dealt with better and l think my rate is really high

Noone else would talk to me.

Struggled to agree on a vehicle.
Great otherwise.
Would recommend.
Nice people.
Simple to deal with.

Abi R.

Abi R.asked

Rapid Finance

What charges are involved . Their service fee must be built on somewhere. Can any one tell me how much and where please?

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Hi Abi, All fee's involved will depend on your overall credit profile. Once we do a free assessment, we will be able to tell you exactly what fees and interest rate we could offer. If you would like to email me on michaelc@gorapid.com.au or give me a call on 1300 467 274, we will be able to do that for you. Regards Michael Cullinan - Rapid Finance (Aust) Pty Ltd

Fi M

Fi Masked

Rapid Finance

How much extra would I pay on a $1500 personal loan to fix my car?

Carstev8377

Carstev8377asked

Rapid Finance

How long did Rapid Finance take to settle your loan with the car dealer?

Vicki
Vicki

Hi it took about 3 weeks but my situation was very complicated and i had to access various documents I did not have but they always kept me up to date about where things were at and the whole process was reasonably painless

Get an answer from our members and Rapid Finance representatives