Rapid Finance

Rapid Finance (page 2 of 7)

Car Loans, Bad Credit Loans, Home Loans, etc...
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Finance

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

So extremely thankful!

Martin & Jarred were so helpful. I am finally driving a car that I thought would of been out of my reach financially.
Today I had the immense pleasure of driving Veronica the Veloster into my driveway and couldn't be happier!! She will be well loved and looked after!! Yes!!! I name my cars after all we spend so much time in them!
Thank you Martin, for your determination in seeing my finance approved and keeping me up-to date every step of the way.

Judd sadler
Judd sadlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and excellent broker

Perfect service from start to finish and really professional. Jarrad was precise, to the point and explained everything in detail. Will defiantly be using his services again and a great asset to have.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't return calls poor customer service

Unfortunately was disappointed with customer service received calls were not returned at all left wondering why they rate well with others maybe but got a poor rep but still a return call would have been great

Leisa
LeisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend rapid loans Emma &Jijo provided Exceptional service, nothing was to hard, supportive and understanding

Friendly in tone, professional in service, informative, reassuring and honest.
There were no hidden fees and the rate I received was good considering our circumstances. Will definitely use rapid loans again

JKM94
JKM94South East Queensland, QLD

The most flexible, friendly service I have received!

I have had nothing but positive experiences with these guys, they are super willing to work with you in hard times and very approachable/flexible. The interest is a bit high but they do not hide anything/make everything crystal clear. I have terrible credit and would recommend these guys to anyone that is struggling to find a car loan, or struggling to get a fair go. I've been dealing with "Grayson" and he has been incredible working with me during some hard times I've had recently - Super happy I get to have a loan with a company that actually treats their customers like people & not just another number.

Assama
AssamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jarrad is amazing to deal with, go with Jarrad at Rapid Finance.

Jarrad is an amazing character and a great human in general. His excellent customer service is effortless and genuine, which is rare for someone so young. His communication is second to none in a space where you want to be kept updated. Don’t waste your time speaking to other financiers like I did, just go to Jarrad @ Rapid finance and you won’t go anywhere else. I’m a customer for life !! Thanks Jarrad.

Amber .C
Amber .CQueensland

I’m so happy

I just want to say how grateful I am to Martin and the team for giving me a opportunity to purchase a awesome Ford Focus a big thank you for everything you done for me right from the beginning to the end you made sure that I knew every step I had to do to to make it happen and the end result was a awesome new car I also recommend my daughter who is now also getting a new car and would not hesitate to tell anyone about you all so again thanks Martin.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
CharmaineC
CharmaineCPerth, WA

Love My Rav4

The initial response was very quick and professional. Martin was able to restore my faith in credit lenders. It then flowed very quickly for pre approval and then looking for the right car. The end result was the car I am very happy with, and the process, nothing I have experience before.

James B
James BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Horrible communication and liars

I spoke to two people at Rapid - both of them telling me that I was approved for a loan, when it came time to actually sort the loan out they were nowhere to be found, and couldnt be less helpful. Ended up losing the deposit I put on the car because I trusted this company with being efficient and ethical -

Happy with my CX-5 Thanks Martin Gurguis

Martin Guirguis is a fantastic professional helpful person. I recommend him as the best at finding a dream car for me and organising the whole thing getting my car to me as well as being good natured through the process!! I’m very happy with my car thank you Martin

False advertising

People be aware of their false advertisment with Bad credit loan, don't even try to ring them, they full of lies.

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Didnt think id be able to get another bike

The staff is the main key here..they help do much and make it so easy. They are really good to talk to and very helpful

Find out how Rapid Finance compares to other Loans

Honest fast and easy with great service

I dealt with Jojo and he was amazing, he knows what his doing and will tells you the honest truth without the crap you get from other Finance companies

Great Service

Rapid have been very helpful in getting finance for a car. They were very informative and helpful in finding a car. Thanks

Friendly service

Highly recommend Rapid Finance. Everyone is so nice and helpful and they helped me quickly with a loan thanks guys!

Excellent service all round!!

Loved dealing with go rapid!! Customer service was fantastic, was always kept up to speed with applications, friendly staff, everything explained in easy to understand terms, no hidden costs. Would highly recommend to anyone..

Excellent finance

Customer service was 2nd to none. Great communication and responded immediately. Great to deal with and the loan was good as well.

Easy to deal with . With little to no hassels

Spoke with financer and was able to get a solid rate in which i was happy with . The fees and chargers are a little high but i can understand why . .

Excellent finance company!

First ever finance for a car, didn’t have the best credit but they tried there best and in the end got me into a car. Customer service was excellent kept ringing me back with updates! No hidden costs or games, they are straight up, quick and reliable. Definitely refinancing with RAPID!

Adzo
AdzoBrisbane

I’m excited

My experience with the company was great hassle free and no hidden nasties. I was really satisfied with the help I received from the lady I was dealing with. Over all and excellent experience with rapid finance.

Poor Performance

At the start even after explaining to them that I had one bad debt of $179 with a telco they were all “no problem we can help you. They kept asking for more and more things to justify the loan. Four weeks later and they still didn’t have an answer. They got caught out lying and then said they can’t help. Absolute pathetic. Rapid finance I don’t think so. More like NO Finance with Slow Finance. Next day went and seen a proper broker not scammers like these. Got finance in no time.

It was perfect

The customer service was excellent and malcolm was a big help with it all. What I asked for I got. It was excellent

Perfect job well done well received and looked after and very fast

Job well done would recommend them to family and friends cheers for the help guys well looked after thanks heaps Brandon pember

Happy

Was happy with the process and quick approval And good company would recommend to friends and family very happy with the out come

Really impressive

Rate wasn’t great but was told will get lower in a year!
Customer service was really great & the communication from them was excellent