Rapid Finance

Car Loans, Bad Credit Loans, Home Loans, etc...
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Finance

• Application Process
  • Timeliness

No Communication, No Response to Complaint Email - He is the Director

Previously had a great experience with Rapid Finance. Unfortunately not this time. No communication, then lied to.
I don’t normally write reviews but after receiving no reply to my complaint email to Rapid thought I would do so. Now realise why I have had no response, according to replies to other reviews he is the Director!!

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't return calls poor customer service

Unfortunately was disappointed with customer service received calls were not returned at all left wondering why they rate well with others maybe but got a poor rep but still a return call would have been great

James B
James BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Horrible communication and liars

I spoke to two people at Rapid - both of them telling me that I was approved for a loan, when it came time to actually sort the loan out they were nowhere to be found, and couldnt be less helpful. Ended up losing the deposit I put on the car because I trusted this company with being efficient and ethical -

Application Process

False advertising

People be aware of their false advertisment with Bad credit loan, don't even try to ring them, they full of lies.

Poor Performance

At the start even after explaining to them that I had one bad debt of $179 with a telco they were all “no problem we can help you. They kept asking for more and more things to justify the loan. Four weeks later and they still didn’t have an answer. They got caught out lying and then said they can’t help. Absolute pathetic. Rapid finance I don’t think so. More like NO Finance with Slow Finance. Next day went and seen a proper broker not scammers like these. Got finance in no time.

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Do not go though these guys

Customer service was absolutely horrible, was waiting for a callback on Monday, 4 days later I had to call to see what my process was for the application. Customer service rep turned around and bluntly said we are not helping you, I suggest you wait 2 years or pay off your debt problems. Which I replied "LOL" then rep threatened to put a discrepancy on my record for calling him a "MOLE" ?
Bad use of advertising, my recommendation is if you are like me and have bad credit from the past try using "Money3".
Stay away from this company.

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Nothing rapid about them.

Useless, took 2 weeks for them to get a loan for me, ended up being a ridiculous rate, they don't listen, they don't communicate, getting a response from them to questions is a joke, they don't even answer your questions, tell lies about what is going to happen. They go ahead and do what they want to do, there fees are unfair, rude on the phone to customers, there's no rapid about this company should be snail finance.

Chris
Chris

Hi Michael, is there away I can supply further information privately?

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Hi Chris, my email is michaelc@gorapid.com.au or phone : (03) 9695 8650. Much appreciated. Regards Michael

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Avoid! When you apply and are not successful they don’t get back to you.

Most unprofessional company

Got approved for a $15000 loan then a different worker call and said we only could get 12000 now with the repayments doubled from the first one they got me so I said no I can't afford that so she said let me talk to my manager I'll get back to you tomorrow and never did so I truer calling about 8 times and they keep saying she's busy and can't talk or she's at lunch anyway they don't answer my calls anymore which is unprofessional..

Damian
DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers

Well I tried to get refinanced through these guys to get myself a better deal on my current loan, they got a 3% interest drop however with all there fees and charges plus a $10 a week fee it actually worked out more expensive. I was told by the salesman that I would save 3000 over the loan but in the end it would have cost me $1000 extra in costs which I only found out when I went in to sign the contracts. Avoid these guys they will try to trick you with dodgy interest rates that will not save you a penny.

Absolutely don't bother with Rapid Finance

Paul
Paulbrisbane

Don't bother

These spin doctors will tell you anything to get you business. We were pre approved for a $10000 loan only to bounced between different lender after different lender call backs are non existent. In the end they refused to take our calls saying that the person we were talking to had gone home sick. Also been told by them to try a different finance company as they believe they can not help now. Better to go with a reputable company if you can find one.

No Communication

Tried applying and never heard back from the Mongrels. Tried emailing and no response, tried ringing and got "We'll call you back". They need to shut their Business down

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Hi James, thanks for your comments - Its very unusual that we didn't respond. The team jumps on new leads each morning as quickly as possible. Apologies that we were not up to standard - Kind Regards, Michael Cullinan - Director

Rapid finance is the worst

Rapid finance i apply a loan , it took couple weeks to get approval for less amount what i ask for .. then i told them i don't want the loan but then they said i need to pay $660 for the approval , then i told them get the loan amount which i ask for finally they said its approved , but when i went and paid a deposit on a car they couldn't settle the loan on time , and i lost $1000 from deposit , i heard they give you high interest loan so they get a cut out of your loan till you pay off the loan , beware guys ... they are very greedy people ,..

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Thanks Jwan - We have spoken and assisted in resolving your situation. I appreciate your updated review as well on product review. Kind Regards Michael Cullinan - Rapid Finance (Aust) Pty Ltd

Customer27
Customer27Wollongong

Claim to specialise in bad credit loans but dont approve anyone