Rapid Finance

Car Loans, Bad Credit Loans, Home Loans, etc...
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Finance

A.Hansel
A.HanselNorth Queensland, QLD

Good Experience!!

My experience with Rapid Finance was good, unfortunately let down but some slow communication. Though employees were very friendly and were happy to help with my needs for a loan.

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Paying double for your car

I thought certain aspects through the process of the loan could have been dealt with better and l think my rate is really high

Quite indecisive.

Very good to start off then things are quite complicated after that. Passing of information was not the best however......

Ok

I found Nikki and Craig in the Brisbane City Office to be awesome and easy to deal with. Would deal with them again. They were helpful and explained everything to me. Have had some issues with the other office being told different things, but in saying that they are trying to get things done quickly.

Loans

Find out how Rapid Finance compares to other Loans

Good

Great people, would recommend to others family friends. Did take a long time to proceed but can’t wait to pick up my new car.

Car Loan

Staff were friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions and I'm excited to be getting my new car with them...

Applying for loan

16 days since applied for loan been very patience, been very stressed but sticking it out and hope its worth it in the end.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Abi R.
Abi R.asked
Rapid Finance

What charges are involved . Their service fee must be built on somewhere. Can any one tell me how much and where please?

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Hi Abi, All fee's involved will depend on your overall credit profile. Once we do a free assessment, we will be able to tell you exactly what fees and interest rate we could offer. If you would like to email me on michaelc@gorapid.com.au or give me a call on 1300 467 274, we will be able to do that for you. Regards Michael Cullinan - Rapid Finance (Aust) Pty Ltd

Fi M
Fi Masked
Rapid Finance

How much extra would I pay on a $1500 personal loan to fix my car?

Carstev8377
Carstev8377asked
Rapid Finance

How long did Rapid Finance take to settle your loan with the car dealer?

Vicki
Vicki

Hi it took about 3 weeks but my situation was very complicated and i had to access various documents I did not have but they always kept me up to date about where things were at and the whole process was reasonably painless

Get an answer from our members and Rapid Finance representatives