4Rapid Loss - Banana

Taste

Shailesh Balar
Shailesh Balar

Awesome

Tried first time , Lost 3 kilo in first fortnight. It Taste better, suppress hunger and I don’t crave for carb anymore. Show details
Amanda
Amanda2 posts

Absolutely Love it

I've tried other brands but picked this one up when it was on a half price special. Wish I'd purchased a dozen of them.
I'm not losing weight like I'd hope to, but they are a fantastic breakfast replacement and I've cut down my coke/sugar intake. I was drinking 8 cans of coke a day but now only drinking one or two at the most - usually with dinner and I rarely finish a whole can. Show details
W.C
W.CNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent product!

Have had tremendous success with this product with my diet and exercising.. It tastes great and natural unlike other weightloss shakes... I bet the people that gave it a low rating are ones that don't enough exercise to help lose weight. Newsflash: you still need to be active and not just use the product sitting around at home all day doing nothing! Show details
Bree
BreePerth5 posts
  Banana

What's with the banana ???

Love this shake and had great success but the last 3 tubs of banana is not like it used to be ? Has it been changed?? It's not nice anymore

Treen
TreenNew South Wales18 posts
  Banana

Nice tasting, make your heart race

I bought a tub of banana flavour on special at Woolworths, and while I liked the flavour, I felt funny while drinking these. My heart raced and i just felt off. I think an ingredient was guarana, which I'm pinning as the culprit. I'd love to stay on these but I don't like the way they make me feel..

Losena.F
Losena.FKingswood2 posts

Quality, Product is filling, Tasteful, Results

Meal Replacement Banana is my favourite!

Quality & Filling .. When I open the product to use it's filled to the top compared other products it filled half way. Worth the money paying for.

Can't get enough of it. Seeing results. Feeling Confident.

Show reply

Rose
RoseBowraville4 posts
Emily
Emily

Ugh tastes amazing !

Been on rapid loss for 5 days and already lost 2.6 kilos! I have also only worked out twice in the last week and had a bit of a Christmas food binge .... I have tried other shakes and I HATE taking them but the banana flavoured rapid loss tastes absolutely amazing. Definately recommend !