4Rapid Loss - Vanilla

Side Effects None and Short-term physical illness
Weight Lost
  • No change
3.0
Taste
3.7

Victoria
VictoriaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Farts are so bad!

Quite like the flavour, using blender takes the chunks out, so can’t just mix with spoon.
My gut is churning and my farts smell really bad. Not sure what it means, I’ve only just started drinking it, so I feel like I have to put up with more smelly farts until tub finished. Show details
Anne B
Anne BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not so good!

The "old" formula I found excellent.
The"new improved formula" gave me all day diarrhoea, nausea and cramps. I also felt hungry quicker than old formula. It also doesn't mix as well as the old formula
I probably won't buy this }new" formula again Show details
Taste
Cara Waldron
Cara WaldronSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I love it!

I love the taste, no after taste like soy protein drinks as this one is whey based. Vanilla is my favourite and is just like a milk shake. They fill me up and after the first couple of days I stopped craving sugar and chocolate. This is the first time I have been able to lose weight in 3 years because I have found something I can continue with for more than a week. Only losing half a kilo a week but I'm happy with that as normally I'm heading up the scale. Show details
Kylie T
Kylie TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Vanilla

I felt hungry and way too much sugar

I've use da few different weight loss shakes and had much better success with others. I bought this one because it was on sale but felt constantly hungry. It didn't fill me up at all and I wouldn't recommend it. I tried both the chocolate and vanilla flavours.

They didn't seem as thick or filling as other brands and when I checked, it could have something to do with the high levels of sugar compared to others I have tried.

The taste itself was good and similar to other options, but the purpose is to lose weight and use them as a meal replacement which these don't work for.

Sobs
Sobs6 posts

So tasty and so filling

I tried vanilla, banana, and strawberry flavours and I loved all of them but vanilla was my most fav and I kept going back for it again and again. It is a thick shake and very filling too. I never reached out for anything else to eat after having my shake.

SquareOutsider
SquareOutsider
Jode
Jode

Great Product!

I have tried Rapid Loss a few times over 2 years and have never been able to stick to it because it always bloated me, that being said, I have recently started Rapid Loss again and am having no problems, the difference I believe is the probiotics that I have added to my diet! Rapid Loss is easy and convenient for me, I replace breakfast and lunch and just eat a smaller serving of the usual family dinner and so far 5kg gone in 2 weeks, I am stoked! I purchased mine from an online store and it was super cheap 3x vanilla tubs for $35!! I just add a teaspoon of instant coffee to the vanilla and I have a yummy iced coffee shake! Loving Rapid Loss :-)

Emma S
Emma SNewcastle
Cindy
Cindy

Yummy flavour

I have only being on this shake for a day but the flavour is absolutely nice, I have vanilla and chocolate, like anything you can gail back the weight but it's up to the person to maintain it..also if you take the time to read the terms and condition in the free trial you will have nothing Tom hinges bout as it clearly states everything in it. I hope I can stick to it and start seeing results soon.

bec5791
bec5791Maitland, New South Wales

new to the program

Hey names bec, just wondering if were aloud 4 shakes a day 2 with milk an 2 with water an a dinner an yogurt . loving the vanilla shake , will soon try the rest .