Rapid Loss Shakes

Rapid Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc...

1 review
  • Taste
  • Weight Lost

Love it

The shakes are nice, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate and Latte are the best.
The only issue is trying to get the scoop to the bottom half of the tub. The opening is to small. Need a smaller fatter tub with a wider opening or a scoop with a longer handle.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

Cyn

Cynasked

Shakes

I'm having 3-4 shakes a day, i have 1 meal a day and drinking about 2lts water and exercise for 20mins a day and I've been on them for 1.5 weeks I'm not losing but putting on the weight.
Is their anything I'm doing wrong?

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewer

HI Cyn, I am not an expert but I reakon your having too many shakes. Be careful about the carbs in the shakes, I put ice in mine and make them thicker but only did 2 shakes plus green leafy salad with chicken added. See how that goes, it was the food of a night being a salad with the 2 drinks was only about 1000 cals a day.
see how you go I do hope that helps. my email is sandra.jacksonml@yahoo.com.au if you want a online buddy to help lose weight I could do with one myself,,,,

Ricky v

Ricky vasked

Shakes

Can you mix rapid loss shakes with hot milk

Pam W.

Pam W.asked

Shakes

How nany calories are you allowed per day when having two Rapid Loss shakes a day

Get an answer from our members and Rapid Loss representatives

Compare all 7 Rapid Loss Shakes
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement