Rapid Loss Shakes

Rapid Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc...

2.7

Love it

The shakes are nice, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate and Latte are the best.
The only issue is trying to get the scoop to the bottom half of the tub. The opening is to small. Need a smaller fatter tub with a wider opening or a scoop with a longer handle.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes
Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

30% less sugar

Use to be the best tasting shake on the market(beleive me ive tried them all!) But now its gross! I spat it out thinking my milk had gone off but soon realised it was the new taste to 30% less sugar. Will not be purchasing again!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$39.95.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes
Farting Kangaroo

Farting KangarooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The only weight loss is a lighter wallet

Brought this for $2 at a store on discount. Tried out of curiosity, as I’m opened to trying new things. I didn’t lose any weight.
I don’t think it works. All the reported weight loss from others must have been placebo. I didn’t notice anything. Feel sorry for those who are gullible enough to believe this does something.

I suppose I’ll try exercise and sensible eating, and see if that works.

Purchased in April 2018 for A$2.00.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Weight LostNo change
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Rapid Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Kirsty W.

Kirsty W.asked

Chocolate

what is the recommended maximum amount of meal replacement shakes per day for maximum weight loss ?

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewer

Its so yummy I can do 3 or 4 a day exclusively, then you would loose weight because you would only be taking in 1000 cal, 3 a day is about 800 cal, so with a bit of exercise it falls off, but make it like a thick shake with ice to thicken it up, to me it tastes like a thick shake from maccas best of luck Kirsty,, you can do it gurl !!!

Froggy S.

Froggy S.asked

Shakes

Just starting, recommend by a friend.
I have a minimum of 5p kg to loose.
Can I mix it with water?
Cheers Froggy

SSC
SSC

Yes I don't like milk and only mix with water. These are by far the best shakes for those who prefer water with shakes. Great taste and thick mixture.

Lillithepink

Hi froggy, l have always only used water as milk was too heavy for me,l like my shakes
Hot.especialy on cold days.just before the kettle boils,is how l use the water,l just love it,
Hope this helps. The shakes are great with Milk or Water.

Hi.SSC,l totally agree.