Rapid Loss Shakes

Rapid Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc...

3.9

Love it

The shakes are nice, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate and Latte are the best.
The only issue is trying to get the scoop to the bottom half of the tub. The opening is to small. Need a smaller fatter tub with a wider opening or a scoop with a longer handle.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Honest reviewerMky Qld

it works,,, outstanding product

I lost 7 kgs by using it two or three times a day and drinking heaps of water,,,, had a emotional speed bump and went back to eating lunch and sometimes dinner, put some of the weight back on, I will be going back to my wonderful shakes,, only have the chocolate its my fav but to be very honest its the best shake on the market

Purchased in February 2020 for A$20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Absolutely Love it

I've tried other brands but picked this one up when it was on a half price special. Wish I'd purchased a dozen of them.
I'm not losing weight like I'd hope to, but they are a fantastic breakfast replacement and I've cut down my coke/sugar intake. I was drinking 8 cans of coke a day but now only drinking one or two at the most - usually with dinner and I rarely finish a whole can.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Rapid Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

LillithepinkVictoria

Love it first thing in the morning

Tried them all,latte my favourite,the all taste great except chocolate,too sweet
and chocolatey .could do with a lot less sugar in all of the flavours,otherwise they are
all enjoyable.less sugar please please.

Purchased in December 2019 at Traralgon for A$28.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

SSC

Updated review: customer service ended up sorting out the error which was brilliant.

I ordered the buy 2 get 2 deal of vanilla. The email receipt came back as vanilla latte combo. I hate latte and wouldn't choose it. They claim it's not their fault the system didn't error I must have selected it and refuse to fix it preshipping.
Update: customer service fixed the error so I now received what I ordered. Very happy indeed. In today's climate of so many options great customer service is a must as it dictates customer retention. Great tasting that mix so well with water to make a thick shake (for those of us who dislike milk).

Purchased in February 2020 at Biophysics/ Rapid Loss online.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Rapid Loss
Customer ServiceRapid Loss
Karen

KarenGippsland, VIC

New recipe far too Sweet

I used to love the chocolate shake, but they've changed the recipe and now it's as overly sweet as all the other shakes on the market. - Disappointed. Please go back to the old recipe or take more sugar/sweetener out of this one. If I have to drink shakes so disgustingly sweet there are cheaper ones out there.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None

Original is better

The original was great. It was the only nice tasting shake, out there. But now it's disgusting. It tastes a lot sweeter, and has a really bad after taste. Don't fix, what ain't broke. Don't stop selling the original......please!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo, gained weight

Kirsty W.

Kirsty W.asked

Chocolate

what is the recommended maximum amount of meal replacement shakes per day for maximum weight loss ?

Honest reviewer

Its so yummy I can do 3 or 4 a day exclusively, then you would loose weight because you would only be taking in 1000 cal, 3 a day is about 800 cal, so with a bit of exercise it falls off, but make it like a thick shake with ice to thicken it up, to me it tastes like a thick shake from maccas best of luck Kirsty,, you can do it gurl !!!

Froggy S.

Froggy S.asked

Shakes

Just starting, recommend by a friend.
I have a minimum of 5p kg to loose.
Can I mix it with water?
Cheers Froggy

SSC

Yes I don't like milk and only mix with water. These are by far the best shakes for those who prefer water with shakes. Great taste and thick mixture.

Lillithepink

Hi froggy, l have always only used water as milk was too heavy for me,l like my shakes
Hot.especialy on cold days.just before the kettle boils,is how l use the water,l just love it,
Hope this helps. The shakes are great with Milk or Water.

Hi.SSC,l totally agree.