Rapid Loss Shakes

Rapid Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc...

2.7

Absolutely Love it

I've tried other brands but picked this one up when it was on a half price special. Wish I'd purchased a dozen of them.
I'm not losing weight like I'd hope to, but they are a fantastic breakfast replacement and I've cut down my coke/sugar intake. I was drinking 8 cans of coke a day but now only drinking one or two at the most - usually with dinner and I rarely finish a whole can.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Farting Kangaroo

Farting KangarooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The only weight loss is a lighter wallet

Brought this for $2 at a store on discount. Tried out of curiosity, as I’m opened to trying new things. I didn’t lose any weight.
I don’t think it works. All the reported weight loss from others must have been placebo. I didn’t notice anything. Feel sorry for those who are gullible enough to believe this does something.

I suppose I’ll try exercise and sensible eating, and see if that works.

Purchased in April 2018 for A$2.00.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Too much sugar!

I’ve tried vanilla & chocolate. The chocolate stated on the item that they are now with 30% less sugar and yet 28.8% sugar in 100 gm average serving is still too much, especially for a diabetic. I am very disillusioned with this product. Yes it tastes great but I’ve had no weight loss with 4 jars of the stuff & I’ve been very careful to follow all instructions.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Rapid Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Kirsty W.

Kirsty W.asked

Chocolate

what is the recommended maximum amount of meal replacement shakes per day for maximum weight loss ?

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewer

Its so yummy I can do 3 or 4 a day exclusively, then you would loose weight because you would only be taking in 1000 cal, 3 a day is about 800 cal, so with a bit of exercise it falls off, but make it like a thick shake with ice to thicken it up, to me it tastes like a thick shake from maccas best of luck Kirsty,, you can do it gurl !!!

Froggy S.

Froggy S.asked

Shakes

Just starting, recommend by a friend.
I have a minimum of 5p kg to loose.
Can I mix it with water?
Cheers Froggy

SSC
SSC

Yes I don't like milk and only mix with water. These are by far the best shakes for those who prefer water with shakes. Great taste and thick mixture.

Lillithepink

Hi froggy, l have always only used water as milk was too heavy for me,l like my shakes
Hot.especialy on cold days.just before the kettle boils,is how l use the water,l just love it,
Hope this helps. The shakes are great with Milk or Water.

Hi.SSC,l totally agree.