Rapid Loss Shakes

Rapid Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc...

4.2

Love it

The shakes are nice, Strawberry, Banana, Chocolate and Latte are the best.
The only issue is trying to get the scoop to the bottom half of the tub. The opening is to small. Need a smaller fatter tub with a wider opening or a scoop with a longer handle.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$20.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Honest reviewerMky Qld

it works,,, outstanding product

I lost 7 kgs by using it two or three times a day and drinking heaps of water,,,, had a emotional speed bump and went back to eating lunch and sometimes dinner, put some of the weight back on, I will be going back to my wonderful shakes,, only have the chocolate its my fav but to be very honest its the best shake on the market

Purchased in February 2020 for A$20.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Lillithepink

LillithepinkVictoria

Love it first thing in the morning

Tried them all,latte my favourite,the all taste great except chocolate,too sweet
and chocolatey .could do with a lot less sugar in all of the flavours,otherwise they are
all enjoyable.less sugar please please.

Purchased in December 2019 at Traralgon for A$28.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Rapid Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

SSC

SSC

Updated review: customer service ended up sorting out the error which was brilliant.

I ordered the buy 2 get 2 deal of vanilla. The email receipt came back as vanilla latte combo. I hate latte and wouldn't choose it. They claim it's not their fault the system didn't error I must have selected it and refuse to fix it preshipping.
Update: customer service fixed the error so I now received what I ordered. Very happy indeed. In today's climate of so many options great customer service is a must as it dictates customer retention. Great tasting that mix so well with water to make a thick shake (for those of us who dislike milk).

Purchased in February 2020 at Biophysics/ Rapid Loss online.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Rapid Loss
Customer ServiceRapid Loss
Karen

KarenGippsland, VIC

New recipe far too Sweet

I used to love the chocolate shake, but they've changed the recipe and now it's as overly sweet as all the other shakes on the market. - Disappointed. Please go back to the old recipe or take more sugar/sweetener out of this one. If I have to drink shakes so disgustingly sweet there are cheaper ones out there.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$40.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

30% less sugar

Use to be the best tasting shake on the market(beleive me ive tried them all!) But now its gross! I spat it out thinking my milk had gone off but soon realised it was the new taste to 30% less sugar. Will not be purchasing again!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$39.95.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Charlie L.

Charlie L.

THE BEST TASTING SHAKE !

I have tried all the shakes and as i have a soft spot for sweet stuff i found it hard to find one without that gross aftertaste ! Then I tried the rapid loss shakes and I havent turned back .... so yummy and just like a smoothie i love it and have a pantry full of them for my breaky every morning .

Purchased at Priceline.

Cara Waldron

Cara WaldronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love it!

I love the taste, no after taste like soy protein drinks as this one is whey based. Vanilla is my favourite and is just like a milk shake. They fill me up and after the first couple of days I stopped craving sugar and chocolate. This is the first time I have been able to lose weight in 3 years because I have found something I can continue with for more than a week. Only losing half a kilo a week but I'm happy with that as normally I'm heading up the scale.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$20.00.

W.C

W.CNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent product!

Have had tremendous success with this product with my diet and exercising.. It tastes great and natural unlike other weightloss shakes... I bet the people that gave it a low rating are ones that don't enough exercise to help lose weight. Newsflash: you still need to be active and not just use the product sitting around at home all day doing nothing!

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$23.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Rapid Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Charlotte

CharlottePerth, WA

This has changed my wellbeing for the better

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for A$40.00.

Cyn

Cynasked

Shakes

I'm having 3-4 shakes a day, i have 1 meal a day and drinking about 2lts water and exercise for 20mins a day and I've been on them for 1.5 weeks I'm not losing but putting on the weight.
Is their anything I'm doing wrong?

Honest reviewer

HI Cyn, I am not an expert but I reakon your having too many shakes. Be careful about the carbs in the shakes, I put ice in mine and make them thicker but only did 2 shakes plus green leafy salad with chicken added. See how that goes, it was the food of a night being a salad with the 2 drinks was only about 1000 cals a day.
see how you go I do hope that helps. my email is sandra.jacksonml@yahoo.com.au if you want a online buddy to help lose weight I could do with one myself,,,,

Ricky v

Ricky vasked

Shakes

Can you mix rapid loss shakes with hot milk

Pam W.

Pam W.asked

Shakes

How nany calories are you allowed per day when having two Rapid Loss shakes a day

Get an answer from our members and Rapid Loss representatives

Compare all 7 Rapid Loss Shakes
CategoryWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss DrinksWeight Loss Drinks
Product TypeMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal ReplacementMeal Replacement