28Rapid Loss Shakes

55%11%33%

Sobs
Sobs6 posts

So tasty and so filling

I tried vanilla, banana, and strawberry flavours and I loved all of them but vanilla was my most fav and I kept going back for it again and again. It is a thick shake and very filling too. I never reached out for anything else to eat after having my shake.

Kym
KymMelbourne
  Shakes

Appalling Service - Takes Money, Doesn't Deliver Goods & Hangs up the Phone when trying to resolve

Buyer Beware - In addition to not receiving 3 Months supply of shakes, the only thing you loss, is your money..... Rapid loss takes your money but doesn't deliver product - Waited weeks, without delivery, contacted [name removed] who mans ALL of the Rapid Loss phones, who confirms items are in the warehouse and not delivered, but will do nothing about it. Cannot get information about when shakes equating to $184 will be delivered, [name removed] continually hangs up the phone - Have to try get a refund through PayPal.

Beth
BethQld

Lost 17kg using this product

I use rapid loss about two years 3 ago. And lost 17 kgs .. Then went to gym and lost another 10 kgs .. I have put on 15kgs in the last 12 months due to going back to bad eating habits. But using this again as of today .. Cheers to losing wait again ..

Melly
MellyQueensland

Not too bad so far

I have only had one shake so far....for breakfast before work...didn't really feel full, but two days later stomach actually appears tiny bit flatter. Will have shake for breakfast on workdays (start work at 6 am) and see how i go for a couple of weeks.

E.lea
E.lea2 posts

Flavoursome

Strawberry and banana are the best especially if you add ice cubes and blend up the shake a little. Can honestly say I enjoyed drinking these shakes opposed to any others I’ve tried. Even after reaching my goals I still use these shakes to get my day started.

Bree
BreePerth5 posts
  Banana

What's with the banana ???

Love this shake and had great success but the last 3 tubs of banana is not like it used to be ? Has it been changed?? It's not nice anymore

Becky
Beckyhobart9 posts
  Salted Caramel

Not too bad

Started this week. Bought Chai Latte and Salted Caramel. Not too keen on Salted Caramel. Chai Latte is nice using 200ml skim milk and 100ml water. Otherwise I find it too thick.

Jess B
Jess BNew South Wales, 256026 posts

Love it!

I absolutely love the Rapid Loss strawberry flavour! I have a shake for breakfast every day and have maintained my ideal weight for over two years! I've tried all the other diet shakes and this one tastes the best by far! Totally recommend it ❤️❤️❤️❤️

ACJ
ACJ

My go to!

I love the rapid loss chocolate. I have it as a meal replacement with water & banana blended in the shake, bringing it to approx 240-250 calories. Quick, easy, tasty, and a sure fire way to lose weight. I've lost 10 kilos so far! It also curbs my chocolate cravings!

Christina
ChristinaSydney4 posts

Does not work

I've tried using it over 4 months.. to no avail, it just didn't work. Im not overweight but I thought it would help me trim up a little more and look a little more sharp. Nope, nope, nope.. its just a gimmick, an expensive one for that matter too. I wouldn't recommend buying it.

Heather O
Heather OGeelong8 posts
shan
shan

My experience

If you like farting, bad breath and headaches try rapid loss.

Can't make it anymore simpler than that.

Just my personal experience:)

The only proven way to lose weight long term is to eat less and move more, anybody I know who lost weight with rapid loss puts back on even more weight once they stop the shakes!

I'm sure some rapid loss person will answer this and say there are no side effects, first time they have heard of it...

RON HARRIGAN
RON HARRIGANWangaratta56 posts

Shocking Service

Its quite nice and good meal replacement .not quite sure about weight loss .but the service is a shocker except several weeks wait for product ,no one answer or return calls

Bob
Bob

Fantastic love it

The taste is the best I've had I lost 17kg in 15 weeks I had 2 shakes a day and my normal dinner can't praise it enough it tastes so good witch makes it easy to stick too thank you rapid loss you changed my life

Emilie29
Emilie29AU17 posts

Tasty and filling

I was lucky enough to receive this product as a bonus for purchasing Fatbaster tablets. I did NOT use these as directed, instead, I used them as a snack if I felt hungry and couldn't afford too many calories on a snack. I found the chocolate flavour very tasty and as it thickened, very filling.

catcrazy
catcrazyvictoria, 346412 posts
  Latte

finally one that works I dropped 6 dress sizes in 4 months

I use Rapid shake with Almond milk as I have problems with milk at times. I only use the shake for breakfast and eat really healthy choices like salad,vegies and low fat cuts of meat,Fish and chicken. I have been doing this for 4 months. I have dropped 6 YES 6 dress sizes. I really love Latte. The banana and chocolate is a bit rich for me.I wish they had single serves so you could try each flavour easier. I have not been brave enough to try the strawberry. I have tried most of the shakes on the market and Rapid loss keeps me full and happy.I shop around for Rapid Shake when it is on special (half price) This shake has changed my life forever and I can maintain this lifestyle so easily

Lindylou
LindylouMelborune
Mrs Nutts
Mrs NuttsPerth2 posts

It works!!

I've tried all different shakes on the market. I bought the chocolate shake from Coles. I mix with water because any shakes mixed with milk make me feel sick & bloated. I couldn't believe the taste... so yummy! Keeps me feeling full for so long. Finally onto a winner

Nellie
NellieCondobolin5 posts

It works

Shop around and you will get 750gr tubs for half price ie $20-.This product not only works,it leaves no 'artificial'taste and you with a full feeling.Stick to the program and have your morning and afternoon snacks.The weight will drop off if your not cheating yourself.

Treen
TreenNew South Wales18 posts
  Banana

Nice tasting, make your heart race

I bought a tub of banana flavour on special at Woolworths, and while I liked the flavour, I felt funny while drinking these. My heart raced and i just felt off. I think an ingredient was guarana, which I'm pinning as the culprit. I'd love to stay on these but I don't like the way they make me feel..

N.M.F.
N.M.F.
Klaudia T
Klaudia TPerth WA3 posts
  Strawberry

Quite ok as a meal replacement

I tried this out last month because I was trying to go on a weight loss regime. I tried the strawberr flavour. It was quite good as a meal replacement but I'm not convinced that it would actually help me with the weight loss. Worth a try I guess.

JJB gettingFit
JJB gettingFitHobart2 posts

Its perfect

I am just starting to use rapid loss. Was wondering if mix full cream milk or lite milk with my shake?? I wanna use this shake for my breakfast and lunch so do i have 2 shakes?? Or just have 1 in the morning?? I herd i can mix it with ice is this good?? Thank u

Carla
CarlaMelbourne3 posts
  Shakes

Don't take unless you want to feel ill

Tried these shakes as a weight loss tool and while they taste good caused extreme bloating. Made sure I was mixing and taking them as per the instructions however within 2 hours of having one was in lots of pain from bloating, stomach was hard to touch and took hours to recover from. They certainly worked so wouldn't eat anything else however the side effects not worth it

melek sen
melek senGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC16 posts

works for me

whenever I pile on kilos I just get rapid loss chocolate to shake them off. It takes of the hunger and cravings away and I start seeing the results first week that I started to use. very reliable

john1955okay
john1955okayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA15 posts
  Verified Shakes

Tried the rest and this one is the best !

I am in my sixties and needed to lose

weight, but couldn't be bothered exercising. I tried most brands and found that "RAPID LOSS SHAKES" were the best because they gave me a sense of fullness so I wouldn't be tempted to snack between meals. I am losing about a kilo a week which is much better than gaining a kilo a week. Flavors are all good. Works if you don't cheat by using full cream milk instead of water.

Show reply

SquareOutsider
SquareOutsider
W.C
W.CNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Salted Caramel

great taste! it works!

My fave flavours are Salted Caramel and Banana...Unlike other popular diet shakes, rapid loss tastes like real milk shake...though price wise it is a bit of a budget stretcher... But i guess thats what you pay for when it comes to a superior product...

Sally M
Sally M

Don't forget the basics!

This might be a good meal replacement at times, but I found my best results when I took the shake only once a day (lunch) and was carefully to see what was in the ingredients list for my other foods!

Jode
Jode

Great Product!

I have tried Rapid Loss a few times over 2 years and have never been able to stick to it because it always bloated me, that being said, I have recently started Rapid Loss again and am having no problems, the difference I believe is the probiotics that I have added to my diet! Rapid Loss is easy and convenient for me, I replace breakfast and lunch and just eat a smaller serving of the usual family dinner and so far 5kg gone in 2 weeks, I am stoked! I purchased mine from an online store and it was super cheap 3x vanilla tubs for $35!! I just add a teaspoon of instant coffee to the vanilla and I have a yummy iced coffee shake! Loving Rapid Loss :-)

cc7391
cc7391Perth4 posts
  Shakes

Doesn't sit right with me

Thought I would give this a try as it was on special at Coles. I like the taste, it is not too sweet and did keep me full, but it just did not sit right with my stomach! I thought I would give it a second, third, even a forth try, but each time of just made me feel very bloated and stomach rumbling away for hours. I have tried a few different brands and this is the only one that makes me feel uncomfortable.

sarah323
sarah323sydney5 posts
Latisha
LatishaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
  Shakes

day 1, am i supposed to get anxiety?

day 1 and on my 3rd and last shakes its now 3pm ive had a yogurt, banana, apple and hand full of nuts. i have had a lot of anxiety today not sure if its due to the shakes and also heating up. im not sure if i want to get used to this feeling, i have used skim milk. defiantly feeling very speedy. are they meant to do that? ill be telling u how there making me feel tomorrow

MikiMoo
MikiMooPerth14 posts
  Shakes

If you want to starve go right ahead

Not something I will ever recommend to anyone again!

I used them in the past and lost 10 kilos BUT I was left feeling like absolute crap and tired.

Then I tried them again to rid my baby weight and lets just say my body couldn't handle the lack of calories you have to consume. 1200 or less is not ideal or sustainable or healthy. I was starving and very angry that I couldn't eat and it is so restrictive. Full of sugar and other things that seem off putting.

Very expensive as well. I will never go back to quick fix fad diets ever again! Eating real food is where it's at!

Stu
StuPerth, WA2 posts

So far so good

I am 46 yo male that has allowed himself to stack on the weight, scared the crap out of myself when scales read err because I was too heavy. I started at 158 Kilos 3 weeks ago, I am now at 145.2 and dropping. Still got 45kg to go but I am sure I am going to lose it. Two shakes replacing breakfast and Lunch each day. As soon as I get back to gym the weight is going to fall off me....Great Product Rapid Loss....Cheaper if you look for who has it on special I just bought 6 packs from Coles (@ $20 ea) that should see me for another 5-6 weeks then see who has next special

In short....Great taste, Great Product that suits my needs.

Show 2 replies

Mel
MelMelbourne

Best shake by far!

The best shake ive tried by far! Others I have tried have given me binding stomach aches that are so painful I had to stop using them. Rapid Loss is a thick mixture that really does keep you fuller for longer. Im a mum of 3 kids under 5 and had no time to stop and eat which meant binge eating for me but not anymore! I love this product.

Show reply

BeyCal
BeyCalsydney2 posts
Deb
DebSydney, NSW4 posts
  Shakes

Unhappy and they keep taking my money even after I cancelled

I ordered there shakes online and after I received the product and did the calculations that I can get them cheaper some where else I rang up to cancel the subscription which they did without an issue. However, I was checking my accounts and have noticed they continue to take out money from my account. I have called them and left my number as I want my money back. Not happy with how sly the service is.

Shontelle
ShontelleBrisbane8 posts
  Latte
Kazzy
Kazzy16 posts

Best Shake Ever!

I have tried all types of shakes and Rapid Loss tastes the best by far. I have lost 9 kilos in 5 weeks. The secret is calories in verse calories out, remember eat more than you burn and you will put on weight. Weight loss will always come down to what you put in your mouth. Rapid Loss helps you stick to a low calorie diet, I recommend for best results to use with water. At no more than 150 calories a shake = Weight Loss!!!

Show 2 replies