Rapid Loss Shakes

Rapid Loss Shakes (page 3 of 13)

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc...

3.3

Fantastic love it

The taste is the best I've had I lost 17kg in 15 weeks I had 2 shakes a day and my normal dinner can't praise it enough it tastes so good witch makes it easy to stick too thank you rapid loss you changed my life

Emilie29

Emilie29AU

Tasty and filling

I was lucky enough to receive this product as a bonus for purchasing Fatbaster tablets. I did NOT use these as directed, instead, I used them as a snack if I felt hungry and couldn't afford too many calories on a snack. I found the chocolate flavour very tasty and as it thickened, very filling.

catcrazy

catcrazyvictoria, 3464

finally one that works I dropped 6 dress sizes in 4 months

I use Rapid shake with Almond milk as I have problems with milk at times. I only use the shake for breakfast and eat really healthy choices like salad,vegies and low fat cuts of meat,Fish and chicken. I have been doing this for 4 months. I have dropped 6 YES 6 dress sizes. I really love Latte. The banana and chocolate is a bit rich for me.I wish they had single serves so you could try each flavour easier. I have not been brave enough to try the strawberry. I have tried most of the shakes on the market and Rapid loss keeps me full and happy.I shop around for Rapid Shake when it is on special (half price) This shake has changed my life forever and I can maintain this lifestyle so easily

Lindylou

LindylouMelborune

Wish i stuck to this shake in the first place!!!

It works!!

I've tried all different shakes on the market. I bought the chocolate shake from Coles. I mix with water because any shakes mixed with milk make me feel sick & bloated. I couldn't believe the taste... so yummy! Keeps me feeling full for so long. Finally onto a winner

Nellie

NellieCondobolin

It works

Shop around and you will get 750gr tubs for half price ie $20-.This product not only works,it leaves no 'artificial'taste and you with a full feeling.Stick to the program and have your morning and afternoon snacks.The weight will drop off if your not cheating yourself.

Treen

TreenNew South Wales

Nice tasting, make your heart race

I bought a tub of banana flavour on special at Woolworths, and while I liked the flavour, I felt funny while drinking these. My heart raced and i just felt off. I think an ingredient was guarana, which I'm pinning as the culprit. I'd love to stay on these but I don't like the way they make me feel..

It's actually working for me.

Klaudia T

Klaudia TPerth WA

Quite ok as a meal replacement

I tried this out last month because I was trying to go on a weight loss regime. I tried the strawberr flavour. It was quite good as a meal replacement but I'm not convinced that it would actually help me with the weight loss. Worth a try I guess.

Its perfect

I am just starting to use rapid loss. Was wondering if mix full cream milk or lite milk with my shake?? I wanna use this shake for my breakfast and lunch so do i have 2 shakes?? Or just have 1 in the morning?? I herd i can mix it with ice is this good?? Thank u

Carla

CarlaMelbourne

Don't take unless you want to feel ill

Tried these shakes as a weight loss tool and while they taste good caused extreme bloating. Made sure I was mixing and taking them as per the instructions however within 2 hours of having one was in lots of pain from bloating, stomach was hard to touch and took hours to recover from. They certainly worked so wouldn't eat anything else however the side effects not worth it

melek sen

melek senGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

works for me

whenever I pile on kilos I just get rapid loss chocolate to shake them off. It takes of the hunger and cravings away and I start seeing the results first week that I started to use. very reliable

john1955okay

john1955okayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tried the rest and this one is the best !

I am in my sixties and needed to lose
weight, but couldn't be bothered exercising. I tried most brands and found that "RAPID LOSS SHAKES" were the best because they gave me a sense of fullness so I wouldn't be tempted to snack between meals. I am losing about a kilo a week which is much better than gaining a kilo a week. Flavors are all good. Works if you don't cheat by using full cream milk instead of water.

Rapid Loss
Bariha K.Rapid Loss

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to hear you are enjoying Rapid Loss, hope you achieve the results you are after.
All the best On behalf of the Rapid loss Team

So far, so good - really good!

W.C

W.CNorth Queensland, QLD

great taste! it works!

My fave flavours are Salted Caramel and Banana...Unlike other popular diet shakes, rapid loss tastes like real milk shake...though price wise it is a bit of a budget stretcher... But i guess thats what you pay for when it comes to a superior product...

Don't forget the basics!

This might be a good meal replacement at times, but I found my best results when I took the shake only once a day (lunch) and was carefully to see what was in the ingredients list for my other foods!

Great Product!

I have tried Rapid Loss a few times over 2 years and have never been able to stick to it because it always bloated me, that being said, I have recently started Rapid Loss again and am having no problems, the difference I believe is the probiotics that I have added to my diet! Rapid Loss is easy and convenient for me, I replace breakfast and lunch and just eat a smaller serving of the usual family dinner and so far 5kg gone in 2 weeks, I am stoked! I purchased mine from an online store and it was super cheap 3x vanilla tubs for $35!! I just add a teaspoon of instant coffee to the vanilla and I have a yummy iced coffee shake! Loving Rapid Loss :-)

cc7391

cc7391Perth

Doesn't sit right with me

Thought I would give this a try as it was on special at Coles. I like the taste, it is not too sweet and did keep me full, but it just did not sit right with my stomach! I thought I would give it a second, third, even a forth try, but each time of just made me feel very bloated and stomach rumbling away for hours. I have tried a few different brands and this is the only one that makes me feel uncomfortable.

sarah323

sarah323sydney

Tastes yummy

Latisha

LatishaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

day 1, am i supposed to get anxiety?

day 1 and on my 3rd and last shakes its now 3pm ive had a yogurt, banana, apple and hand full of nuts. i have had a lot of anxiety today not sure if its due to the shakes and also heating up. im not sure if i want to get used to this feeling, i have used skim milk. defiantly feeling very speedy. are they meant to do that? ill be telling u how there making me feel tomorrow

Rapid Loss
Bariha K.Rapid Loss

Kirsty W.

Kirsty W.asked

Chocolate

what is the recommended maximum amount of meal replacement shakes per day for maximum weight loss ?

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewer

Its so yummy I can do 3 or 4 a day exclusively, then you would loose weight because you would only be taking in 1000 cal, 3 a day is about 800 cal, so with a bit of exercise it falls off, but make it like a thick shake with ice to thicken it up, to me it tastes like a thick shake from maccas best of luck Kirsty,, you can do it gurl !!!

Froggy S.

Froggy S.asked

Shakes

Just starting, recommend by a friend.
I have a minimum of 5p kg to loose.
Can I mix it with water?
Cheers Froggy

SSC
SSC

Yes I don't like milk and only mix with water. These are by far the best shakes for those who prefer water with shakes. Great taste and thick mixture.

Lillithepink

Hi froggy, l have always only used water as milk was too heavy for me,l like my shakes
Hot.especialy on cold days.just before the kettle boils,is how l use the water,l just love it,
Hope this helps. The shakes are great with Milk or Water.

Hi.SSC,l totally agree.