Rapid Loss Shakes

Rapid Loss Shakes (page 4 of 13)

Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, etc...

3.3

MikiMoo

MikiMooPerth

If you want to starve go right ahead.

Not something I will ever recommend to anyone again!
I used them in the past and lost 10 kilos BUT I was left feeling like absolute crap and tired.
Then I tried them again to rid my baby weight and lets just say my body couldn't handle the lack of calories you have to consume. 1200 or less is not ideal or sustainable or healthy. I was starving and very angry that I couldn't eat and it is so restrictive. Full of sugar and other things that seem off putting.

Very expensive as well. I will never go back to quick fix fad diets ever again! Eating real food is where it's at!

StuPerth

So far so good

I am 46 yo male that has allowed himself to stack on the weight, scared the crap out of myself when scales read err because I was too heavy. I started at 158 Kilos 3 weeks ago, I am now at 145.2 and dropping. Still got 45kg to go but I am sure I am going to lose it. Two shakes replacing breakfast and Lunch each day. As soon as I get back to gym the weight is going to fall off me....Great Product Rapid Loss....Cheaper if you look for who has it on special I just bought 6 packs from Coles (@ $20 ea) that should see me for another 5-6 weeks then see who has next special
In short....Great taste, Great Product that suits my needs.

Stu

Now at 140kgs, First week back at Gym last week, Feeling good, Took advantage of last special with Rapid Loss 9 x 750g Tubs $180 Delivered. Wifey has decided she wants in so going thru it twice as fast...Specials hunting here I come again!

Mel

MelMelbourne

Best shake by far!

The best shake ive tried by far! Others I have tried have given me binding stomach aches that are so painful I had to stop using them. Rapid Loss is a thick mixture that really does keep you fuller for longer. Im a mum of 3 kids under 5 and had no time to stop and eat which meant binge eating for me but not anymore! I love this product.

BeyCalsydney

Getting amazing results so far! 4.5 kgs in 11 days!

DebSydney, NSW

Unhappy and they keep taking my money even after I cancelled.

I ordered there shakes online and after I received the product and did the calculations that I can get them cheaper some where else I rang up to cancel the subscription which they did without an issue. However, I was checking my accounts and have noticed they continue to take out money from my account. I have called them and left my number as I want my money back. Not happy with how sly the service is.

Deb

Hello, i have tried to email you as this is the easiest way for me but it fails to go through.

Hey Deb,
Can you please try customer.services@hlhb.com.au i will respond to you as soon as i receive your email

Shontelle

ShontelleBrisbane

My Holy Grail!

Best Shake Ever!

I have tried all types of shakes and Rapid Loss tastes the best by far. I have lost 9 kilos in 5 weeks. The secret is calories in verse calories out, remember eat more than you burn and you will put on weight. Weight loss will always come down to what you put in your mouth. Rapid Loss helps you stick to a low calorie diet, I recommend for best results to use with water. At no more than 150 calories a shake = Weight Loss!!!

Good Morning Kazzy,
We are very happy you are enjoying the rapid loss shakes, best of luck in achieving your goal weight. keep up the great work :)

It seems good to me

Jen

JenHobart

Great product!!

I have replaced breakfast with this shake. I have fruit at lunchtime and usual evening meal. I have lost 11kg in about 3 months. I exercise most days. Best tasting shake

Bariha K.Rapid Loss

Congratulations Jen, wooooo!! That's a great result, you should be really proud of yourself. Now just make sure you keep that weight off, keep going with your routine and you will be fine! Which is your favourite flavour shake?

Abbielylak

AbbielylakBerwick

For everyone here

The first 3 times i tried rapid loss it didnt work and i did everything i was suppose to. Everyone is different, medication can effect your results as it did mine, lifestyle and time you eat at can effect it and the amount which most of you already know, this product works differently for everyone so. So before you start saying its crap and doesnt work you should probably ask yourself what your doing wrong or if anything you take or do is effecting your results. Not having a dig at anyone but it does work and i swesr by rapid loss. If this upsets anyone i apologise.

Bariha K.Rapid Loss

Why am I not losing weight

I've been taking the chocolate shakes for two weeks now and haven't lost a kilo, I'm not sure why it's not working? I see the ads on to showing people losing 50 odd kilos in a year and yet I can't lose a kilo

Alish
Alish

Hi yeah I've replaced my meals with them I have 1 shake a day and that seems to fill me up, I might have a piece of toast in the morning and that's about it yeah I exercise maybe an hour a day and nothing! I'm feeling crushed

Bariha K.Rapid Loss

Not a quick fix or miracle

I bought a tub on special for $20, so each shake cost $1.25.
Pros; tasted nice with almond milk, convenient to consume when out and about. I liked that it meets a third of your daily vitamin needs.
Cons; wasn't filling. I was hungry within 2 hours of consuming. So much for it's supposed stomach filling effect!!! A protein bar is more satiating. Also loaded with fructose. These are nothing special and didn't make calorie restriction any easier for me.

Chops

ChopsMelbourne

I'm always hungry

Only brought because I thought it turned into jelly in belly & made you full. Well I 'm hungry like 10mins afterwards & I 'm not a big eater either! So basically im going to end up binging just the same as what happens with all the other shakes. It must work different for everyone. Im 73kgs female so only 10kgs overweight. Im on my first day. Hopefully improves. I had a shake 1hour ago and I 'm currently starving! Not happy

Great!

I find this stuff fantastic...taste great and works...good to see that most (if not all) negative posts are about online purchase and how bad they are, or the horrible taste...at least these people are not saying it does not work..they are just frustrated I guess.

Hey Toddy,
Thanks for the awesome review, so glad that you're weight loss is going so well, keep it up!!
All the best,
Tom

Ellie D

Ellie DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was skeptical but Amazing and Real results!

The only product I would actually recommend. Shakes are delicious, results are noticeable after the first week. Have tried other shakes (optislim, slimright and herbalife shakes) which left me tired,grumpy and moody, so one of the first things I was looking out for was how it would effect me personally day to day and I must say; I woke up feeling quite energised and not so emotionally drained. After years of watching the ad on TV and ignoring it, I now regret having not trying it out from the beginning, I have happily lost 11 kg in 2 months using Ray Kelly's 2 shakes, fruit and small meal a day plan. Oh and the starter pack is awesome, you get the 2 day detox drink to kick off your inside cleanse before you begin the initial shakes program.

ExplosiveCupCake

ExplosiveCupCakeHervey Bay

Excellent but..

The Shakes are delicious! I love the chocolate one. I add ice and lite milk with the shake into a blender. And it's like a chocolate thick shake! Tastes amazing. Only two things wrong with it; firstly, it costs $39.99 a tub (but coles/woolies/priceline have it half price sometimes which is great!) And secondly, it only works as long as you are following the diet program properly.

Ash

AshCampbelltown

This actually works

I have tried every single weight loss shakes on market from optislim to optifast...but once i tried rapid loss...i could taste the flavors and it actually works.
I do intense classes and cardio at gym...about 1.5hrs and 4times have lost heaps of weight..
I highly recommend this product.

Hey Ash,
Really appreciate the kind words and the recommendation! Keep going with the gym work and make sure you keep all of that weight off, well done!!
Tom

Ghastly Gloop

Sickly sweet gunk. Not all overweight people have a sweet tooth. Truelly horrid. Better to make smoothy with natural products. I was sucked in to the hype. $$$ literally down the toilet.

Wise Willow

Thank you. When you develope a chicken ceasar salad shake let me know.

Bariha K.Rapid Loss

There may be a wait on that one, in the meantime you could definitely just eat chicken salads to help with your weight loss! There are some great recipes here http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20401749,00.html .
Good luck, Tom

MarinaBeenleigh

Great taste but not impressed

Great taste but not impressed. Have put on weight around med region. I exercise about approx 1.5 hours a day, 6 days a week. Was 62kg but getting to around 65kg? Putting on weight around med section... Tummy, sides and fat rolls showing??

UPDATE 6th mar 2016..... since I stopped taking Rapid Loss I have lost 3kg. Back to 62kg

Marina

I suppose it's not for everyone.. But it didn't work for me. Not sure why but do the trial and see for yourself

Marina

I can't speak highly enough about this product and service

After reading what others have written I have to say that I have never found the staff at Rapid Loss anything but courteous and helpful. The forum is wonderful with supportive members and the product is fantastic. I've been using it for over a year and am now on maintenance, having it when I want to because a)it keeps my weight down and b) I love the flavour. I lost 30 kilos and believe it's the best product around. It's also very reasonably priced. If on special it can cost me $2 per meal which is impossible these days