Rapid Tune Automotive Services

Rapid Tune Automotive Services (page 2 of 6)

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic experience

Excellent customer service from reception and workshop staff. They really looked after me and went well beyond my expectations. Would happily go back again for my next car service. Great job team.

Rhaisa and the team are super helpful- clear communication and no stuffing around.

Service was excellent - updated throughout and given pricing- no surprises at all. Rhaisa and the team are super helpful and sourced hard to find parts. Courtesy car very helpful too

Cathy H

Cathy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Capalaba team are awesome!

If you’re looking for a mechanic that takes genuine care of your car, giving advice and a detailed report of work completed, the team at Capalaba are the mechanics for you. We couldn’t be happier with the service we received.

Fun experience

The people employed at chadstone are nice easy going and supportive! Nothing was a problem and nothing was pushed upon myself as a customer! Advice was very good and treatment of myself and the attitude towards the car was above anything else !
Thank you !

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My go-to car mechanic!

Had my car serviced by this company for four years. Super friendly receptionist; quotes are accurate, everything is explained in detail, and everything is exactly as they say. I also love the extra service thrown in: vacuuming and car wash. They really look after their customers very well. Can thoroughly recommend them!

Bryan

BryanVictoria, 3175

Par excellence

I find Rapid Tune Chadstone a pleasure to know.
Reisha has always let me know of any potential further issues, always a smile on her face.
I must add behind this. .other staff, mechanics- they all do their work with a professional outlook.
I dont need to look anywhere else for my car to be looked after.
Thank you.
Bryan J McCall

Emma M.

Emma M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Very effective in finding the problem with my car and fixing it effectively. Very friendly staff that pointed me in the right direction to have the work done on my suzuki.

Rob C

Rob CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great staff and quality workmanship!

Friendly staff greet you on arrival and the qualty of their workmanship is displayed when your vehicle is returned. Would highly recommend for any work your vehicle may require.
I'll be back ;-)

Chadstone rapid tune are so reliable, top quality and trustworthy. They are always my “go to”.

The experience overall was great. From communication to quality repairs, rapid tune Chadstone are my go to. I always recommend to others, the service they provide is awesome. I am taking my partners car there as well, because I believe they are so trustworthy.

Jamo

JamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay. Should be better

Kevin C.

Kevin C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pakenham Rapid Tune - Great Team, great service !

Matt and the Team at Pakenham Rapid Tune excel in great customer service and importantly provide an excellent care service in a timely manner! Reliable passionate local business that delivers !

Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Lovely team, excellent communication and trustworthy, reliable servicing... all in a remarkably short amount of time when considering their workload and customer base. Convenient location near chadstone SC if you've time to kill too... Nothing but praise for RapidTune, thanks for getting me back on the road once again guys and girls!

K F.

K F.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast efficient friendly service

Very happy with how quick they were and the quality of the repairs. My car was in a very poor state after sitting undriven for a while. Joel Power and his crew got it back to me on the same day! It's now running great.

Great Service

Helpful. Understanding and good reliable service back up. Great team to work with.
Made to feel welcome and took the time to resolve all of my needs
Will be use again for sure

This is perfect

Had a roadworthy on our camper van done and was surprised at the low cost of it all really happy with the workmanship and the friendly staff will visit again

Trustworthy Automotive work

Rapid Tune in Pakenham as an honest and trustworthy place for all Automotive Repairs. Car services, car parts and customer service was excellent. Honest people are hard to find. Thanks

Incredible Service

The team at Hallam were incredibly professional, friendly and welcoming. Rapid Tune serviced my car to the highest possible standard and gave me a great deal. Would absolutely recommend coming here for any service!

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life (car) savers

They’ve gone above and beyond to help find the issue with my car. I can drop in in the way home and they are happy to discuss the issues then book in for the next day. Honest people too

Belmore 43

Belmore 43Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value for money

The team at Rapid Tune are always helpful, obliging, professional and honest in their dealings with me as a customer. Nothing is ever too much trouble for them. B. Clark

Ray B.

Ray B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I had my car serviced here and felt well looked after from the time of enquiry till I collected my car. The team was cheerful and friendly. Excellent customer service.

See all Rapid Tune Automotive Services reviews