Rapid Tune Automotive Services

Rapid Tune Automotive Services (page 3 of 7)

Fun experience

The people employed at chadstone are nice easy going and supportive! Nothing was a problem and nothing was pushed upon myself as a customer! Advice was very good and treatment of myself and the attitude towards the car was above anything else !
Thank you !

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My go-to car mechanic!

Had my car serviced by this company for four years. Super friendly receptionist; quotes are accurate, everything is explained in detail, and everything is exactly as they say. I also love the extra service thrown in: vacuuming and car wash. They really look after their customers very well. Can thoroughly recommend them!

Bryan

BryanVictoria, 3175

Par excellence

I find Rapid Tune Chadstone a pleasure to know.
Reisha has always let me know of any potential further issues, always a smile on her face.
I must add behind this. .other staff, mechanics- they all do their work with a professional outlook.
I dont need to look anywhere else for my car to be looked after.
Thank you.
Bryan J McCall

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Rapid Tune Automotive Services compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Emma M.

Emma M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Very effective in finding the problem with my car and fixing it effectively. Very friendly staff that pointed me in the right direction to have the work done on my suzuki.

Rob C

Rob CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great staff and quality workmanship!

Friendly staff greet you on arrival and the qualty of their workmanship is displayed when your vehicle is returned. Would highly recommend for any work your vehicle may require.
I'll be back ;-)

Chadstone rapid tune are so reliable, top quality and trustworthy. They are always my “go to”.

The experience overall was great. From communication to quality repairs, rapid tune Chadstone are my go to. I always recommend to others, the service they provide is awesome. I am taking my partners car there as well, because I believe they are so trustworthy.

Jamo

JamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay. Should be better

Kevin C.

Kevin C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pakenham Rapid Tune - Great Team, great service !

Matt and the Team at Pakenham Rapid Tune excel in great customer service and importantly provide an excellent care service in a timely manner! Reliable passionate local business that delivers !

Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Lovely team, excellent communication and trustworthy, reliable servicing... all in a remarkably short amount of time when considering their workload and customer base. Convenient location near chadstone SC if you've time to kill too... Nothing but praise for RapidTune, thanks for getting me back on the road once again guys and girls!

K F.

K F.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast efficient friendly service

Very happy with how quick they were and the quality of the repairs. My car was in a very poor state after sitting undriven for a while. Joel Power and his crew got it back to me on the same day! It's now running great.

Great Service

Helpful. Understanding and good reliable service back up. Great team to work with.
Made to feel welcome and took the time to resolve all of my needs
Will be use again for sure

This is perfect

Had a roadworthy on our camper van done and was surprised at the low cost of it all really happy with the workmanship and the friendly staff will visit again

Trustworthy Automotive work

Rapid Tune in Pakenham as an honest and trustworthy place for all Automotive Repairs. Car services, car parts and customer service was excellent. Honest people are hard to find. Thanks

Incredible Service

The team at Hallam were incredibly professional, friendly and welcoming. Rapid Tune serviced my car to the highest possible standard and gave me a great deal. Would absolutely recommend coming here for any service!

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life (car) savers

They’ve gone above and beyond to help find the issue with my car. I can drop in in the way home and they are happy to discuss the issues then book in for the next day. Honest people too

Belmore 43

Belmore 43Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value for money

The team at Rapid Tune are always helpful, obliging, professional and honest in their dealings with me as a customer. Nothing is ever too much trouble for them. B. Clark

Ray B.

Ray B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I had my car serviced here and felt well looked after from the time of enquiry till I collected my car. The team was cheerful and friendly. Excellent customer service.

Friendly service great price and outstanding work done on my vechicle im very happy

Im very satisfied well done would tell my friends that u do very professonial work im happy and easy to locate workand highly recommend o anyone the need there vichle serviced

Best Mechanic I’ve Been To

The receptionist was exceptional. Very friendly, kept me informed throughout the entire process with regular phone calls on the status of the repair, how far off parts were, etc. The car was spotless when I picked it up thanks to the complimentary car wash and clean they provide.
Would not go anywhere else in the future.

Jacqueline

JacquelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Integrity is hard to find.

Rapid Tune revealed issues other mechanics had overlooked! Curious and accommodating at all times. Giving me up to date feedback throughout the time of my service. Cost effective compared to what I have previously experienced.

See all Rapid Tune Automotive Services reviews