Rapid Tune Automotive Services

Rapid Tune Automotive Services (page 4 of 7)

Great service and polite np matter who you spoke with.

Sorry but I just can't be objective with my comments, just can't fault them.The team were great and you could see that they all worked as a team. No hesitation in recommending or using them again.

I feel safer to drive my car

I extremely satisfied with my car service by Rapid Tune.
From my first visit for regular service and knowing had to replace “master cylinder “ , I have found Rapid Tune are reasonably priced for the job that was needed. They rang me beforehand before commencing what was needed.

Top job guys

Satisfied Client.

Negotiating for the service were quick and no hazel, with parts supplied by me. Pricing for the service is reasonable. Timely duration of the service and great job, well done.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Rapid Tune Automotive Services compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Awesome team to deal with

Always friendly and approachable. Very reasonable prices. Staff who are very knowledgeable on a broad range of vehicles and services. Highly recommended.
They are quite good at calling you if there is any issues that may need to be looking at while the car is on their hoist and call you once the job is done

Afioae K.

Afioae K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and wonderful staff.

I would highly recommend Rapid Tune because they are simply the best I have ever been to. Thanks to Shane for looking after us and our toyota kluger. They even provided us with a vehicle to use while our one was getting fixed. Thanks guys. Keep it up.

Barry

BarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful car service, excellent customer service

At all stages of the process i understood what was being done and why. I had no worries about leaving the car to be handled by the team at Rapid Tune Mornington.

Great Service and Friendly Staff

I was referred by my Brother to go to Rapidtune Capalaba for my next service and was not disappointed. The Staff were friendly and prepared to throughly inspect my car for anything that might need replacing. They were courteous and made sure to call me before commencing further work, outlining the urgency of each repair. On top of this they even worked an extra 10 minutes after close to ensure that I had my car ready for work the next day.

MsTee

MsTeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapid Tune Derrimut

I am confident with the quality and work from the team at Rapid Tune Derrimut for my car repairs and servicing. I have have found them to be straight talking and also going above and beyond on occasion.
Communication is good and I'm always clear on what needs doing and what might be on the horizon but doesnt need attention yet.
Said another way - they don't undertake any work on your vehicle that you don't need and they don't tell you you need it if you don't.
Ethics in car mechanics - yes folks it really does happen!

The honesty and capability of the service was above and beyond my expectation, even after reading previous good reviews.

The fault in question was explained at a level easy enough for anyone to understand. The car was fixed in good time and removed a big weight off my shoulders.

Michelle J.

Michelle J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honest and trustworthy

My car has been well maintained by Rapid Tune. Always honest and trustworthy unlike some car service companies. I have moved suburbs but still have my car serviced by Rapid Tune due to the trust factor.

Three reasons I will never go back. See below. Over charged and giving incorrect information on what needed to be done.

They over charged me for fixing my breaks
And said there was an oil leak. I got my friend who’s a mechanic he said there was no oil leak. I’ll never go back to rapid tune again and will endeavour to get a refund.
They said my tyres needed changing they were only 6 months old. I took them back to the tyre place and they said they had another 6 months in them.

Robert V.

Robert V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Servicing my Adventra

My Adventra was serviced by Dale and his crew at Carrum Downs. Also needed brake flush, power steering flush a d new rocker cover gaskets. All done withi the same day and very resonably priced. Cheers guys

Trully satisfied with the overall customer and car service.

I am very happy with the service, fast, efficient and worth the price. My car is back on the road all serviced. Thank you for valuing your customers. We'll done.

Highly recommend

Quick service, excellent customer service and great price. Was dropped over to the train station by staff and once the service was completed staff discussed the outcome of the service. Very professional.

A++ Service

Efficient service and my car is running beautifully. Plus it was cleaned as an added bonus.
The Manager Rhaisa is a credit to your company with her communication on all requirements.

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, value for money.

Highly recommend getting your car serviced here, easy communication, fast service great pricing. Joel informed us quickly of what our problem was gave a great quote and fixed it ASAP.

Merylee P.

Merylee P.Gippsland, VIC

Great service.

Michael and the team at Warragul. Go above and beyond everytime. Highly recommend to anyone looking for great trustworthy mechanics.
Explains everything in clear friendly matter. Communicates often. No negetive experiences.

Jazz

JazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fatntastic

It was quiet easy finding the shop. I had just general servicing for my car few minor things came up as I wasn't ready yet so I postponed it for next serv.

Car service

Excellent customers service . Rapid Tune team did excellent job .Easy to find the store good location.kept me informed and bonus got my car washed, highly recommend got lift as well.

Ron

Ron

Great service and friendly staff

Have been using Brakes Plus to service several different vehicles over past few years. Always courteous and phoned me with any problems and Shen car was ready for pick up.

See all Rapid Tune Automotive Services reviews