Rascal + Friends Sensitive Wipes

Rascal + Friends Sensitive Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rascal + Friends? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Smell
Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Terrible Odour from these wipes

Terrible odour coming from these wipes. Odour smells like vomit. My kids hate the smell and protest if I try to wipe their face or hands with these wipes. Price is good but odour is off putting.

Purchased in at Coles North Richmond.

Best wipes

These are great wipes. Nice and soft of babies skin. My favourite wipes to use on my baby. If my baby has a nappy rash these are nice and soothing on it which is ideal. I definitely recommend these! :)

Purchased for $3.99.

• Causes Irritation No

My favourite wipes

These are my favourite wipes. I like the thickness of them and that they are suitable for sensitive skin and don’t have any scent. They are really nice on my newborn babies skin.

Lisa J.
Lisa J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous

Our babes bums love these wipes, they're super soft and thick and you can feel the quality. I use them for so much more than nappy changes. From wiping hands to taking off my makeup before cleansing, they're the best and great value! Love that they are sensitive on our skin

Purchased in at Coles Online for $5.

Baby Wipes

Find out how Rascal + Friends Sensitive Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

Cherie
CherieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great wipes!

These wipes are great. Good value for money! I use on my baby & toddler as well as for anything else I need. Never had any issues at all so will keep using them.

Angel8444444
Angel8444444Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect thickness

I love rascal + friends sensitive wipes they are nice and thick and don’t have an awful scent. The wipes are gentle on my sons skin. The packaging is easy to use and very effective

Purchased in at Coles Online for $5.

Shak attack
Shak attackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My go to wipes!

Our fav wipes. Great for everything. Good vaule for money. I got mine from my local coles, where they always stock them. They dont leave any rashes or any smells

Purchased in for $4.99.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Monique
MoniqueSydney, NSW

Good wipes

These wipes are good. The packaging and closure are great. Wipes are thick and when you pull for a wipe only one comes out which is great (instead of having heaps coming out all joined together).

Good ingredients and my baby didn’t have any skin reactions. Would certainly buy again!

New Zealand company which is great but made in China. So I’m on the hunt for Australian made personally

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $2.50.

Aleisha
AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Good!

These wipes are thick, soft and not scented which is great because my son reacts negatively to scented wipes. The value for these is great and packaging is cute and easy to find.

Baby Wipes