RateSetter

RateSetter (page 2 of 98)

4.8 from 1,951 reviews

Wow...so far so good

Organised a loan consolidation in less than 12 hours. They have been very easy to communicate with and tell me my loan is already on its way.
I'll update again when I receive the loan, I have a feeling that is going to be super fast as well. Thanks folks for such an easy, speedy process.

Loan TypeSplit

Exceptionally good!

The team, who had helped me, was extremely helpful. Harvey Williams and Geoff Barclay - to name a few in the team - made the process easy. They listened to my concern, and asked me to proceed with the application for a personal loan. The rate that I received is lower than what was initially quoted, and better than any other than those that I had researched so far. The money was wired into my account in 24h. I would recommend them to anyone who consider getting a loan!

Smooth process, excellent service

I applied for a personal loan. The process was very simple and smooth. The staff were very helpful and understanding. Highly recommended. I was kept updated on the progress of the application every step of the way and rates are much better than the banks.

Great friendly service

So easy to deal with and quick processing outcomes! Their staff were very friendly and pleasant to speak to. Would definitely recommended them. And use them for any future needs.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Fast and easy , money in my account in just a few days

I applied for a loan over the internet, and had a very swift response. I only had a minimal amount of dealing with people, but they certainly were helpful and courteous. I would definitely recommend RateSetter to others so far! I'm yet to see how the variable rate will go though.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Great Service

Very Courteous and Prompt Response from the Staff. I would recommend to Anyone that was looking for
a Loan. You actually have an Opportunity to Discuss your needs and it came out better than I thought.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Perfect! Will use rate setter again.

Very quick response and easy to understand documents.
Will recommend to friends and family.
Very happy with the service.
All very easy to follow forms.
Will help me greatly.
Thanks a lot!

Quick and easy

Extremely fast turn around and quality service. Jeffrey was clear and friendly on the phone and followed up immediately via email. His willingness to help and communication was efficient and kept me up to date every step of the way.

Easy and Efficient Application

The application process was easy and I then received a call from consultant Harley Williams who was most helpful during the call and also with several further emails. Putting me at ease with the process as I have needed to take out a personal in past.

Fast approval

I've used RateSetter several times and the service has always been excellent with fast response times. I highly recommend them, there is no mucking around and you will be happy with their service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Great team easy approval process

Found them to be professional and responsive to any of my questions. The loan process was quick and easy and would use them again. The rate was very competitive with other lenders

Efficient service.

The lady who called and helped us with the amended application was very helpful and efficient. Timeframe given to fix the issue was reasonable and it was indeed sorted out. Very satisfied with the service.

Fast response

Very quick to respond , simple process which is much appreciated. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of the whole thing. Thank you very much to Calvin Hee, who facilitated my
Application.

Exelent service

Everything they do they do professional - very good experience - could not get loan from my bank and with them was not any problem - once you have your payslips and stable job you wont get rejected.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Great service and go the extra mile to get you set up

Great communication with staff that do their best to get you up and running.
They listen and work hard to make sure you are happy.
Fast process and they communicated with our solar guys to make sure they got the panels on quickly.
Over all a great experience from a company willing to go the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Hi Anthony, I’m sorry if you feel that you were not aware of our fees when you took out the loan, we are very transparent with the cost of our loans during the application process as we believe that we offer a very competitive product. In regard to the gift card promotion, this was an error on our behalf, I’m very sorry for this mistake and will pass this feedback to the relevant department. If you would like to discuss this any further, please contact us at greenfinance@ratesetter.com.au or 1300 502 028.

Excellent service!

I needed a fairly quick loan to secure a rare vehicle. I found Ratesetter through Carsales and the loan was approved and the money in my account in 2 days.

Really understanding lenders

The customer service is second to none. Empathetic staff and understanding of personal situations and preferences. Super fast processing. I had a really pleasant experience getting a loan with RateSetter when I got knocked back by a lot of other lenders. A+

Application Process

Was a quick and easy process, customer service officer I spoke to was very helpful and resolved my query immediately. Loan was applied for and approved within a day at a good rate.

Application Process

Great service, I would use them again

I was skeptical of borrowing money via an internet.
Rate Setter has changed my mind.
Great service, backed up by fast, efficient correspondence to inquiries regarding my loan.
I will use them again in the future if i am ever in need of a loan.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2019

Great service really happy with

Very satisfied with the promptness & staff. I would recommend this service to others to look at if they need this type of help. They have extremely helpful with what I need

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Hi RateSetter, I was wondering on a fixed rate loan, can you pay extra on your monthly repayments without any penalty? Thank you.
I'm pretty sure you can - and there are no penalties. :)Hi there - I'm very sorry we missed this question. Peter is correct - you can make an extra payment at any time using BPAY or bank transfer without incurring any fees or penalties. Any extra payments you make will automatically reduce the term of your loan. This means that your monthly repayments will stay the same but you will pay less interest overall. Additionally, any extra payment will not affect the amount or timing of your regular monthly direct debit payments. Please let us know if you need any further information

I was just looking into getting a personal loan with you guys but when i read the credit guide and quote it stated that i have to pay you guys a maximum fee of $4220?? What is this figure for, doesn't make sense to me.
Hi Leonie, The figure displayed on the credit guide and quote is letting you know the maximum possible for the applicable fees for the loan, however that is not your personal breakdown of the fees. The fees for your specific RateEstimate would have been displayed at the top of the page when you clicked on 'Show all estimated fees'. If you have any further queries please contact us, we're happy to help. Thanks Steph

Yeah hey, I am looking to buy a house is it possible to get a ratesetter loan to top up my deposit? Thanks.
Hi, You can apply for a personal loan with RateSetter up to the value of $45,000. We consider applications with a variety of loan purposes, however I am unable to provide any guidance as to whether you will be approved or not. In order to receive a decision from our credit team you do need to submit a loan application as well as provide a form of ID and the last 3 months bank statements for your main bank account. If you have any further queries please contact us on 1300 768 710. Steph

RateSetter
Contact Number 1300 768 710
Address14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Email Address contact@ratesetter.com.au
Comparison Rate from 9.39% p.a.
Loan Amount $2,001.00 to $45,000.00