4.8 from 2,124 reviews

1,838

**Excellent service**

Fast and efficient processes, very easy to navigate from beginning to end.
Exemplary customer service.
Very satisfied with the rate I received for my loan, my rate was actually dropped because a better rate was found.

Review collected in partnership with RateSetter

Fantastic service and great rates.

The costumer service was friendly and easy to communicate with the representative. I was pleased at how quickly the loan was approved and the low interest rates RateSetter provided with flexibility in repayments.

Fantastic and so easy

Customer service was excellent, kept up to date all the way
Costs are fine as the interest rate is so much better and very happy with the interest rate as it so much better than another loan I was offered and I work in finance

Christopher

ChristopherFar North Queensland, QLD

Very professional service

Easy online set up with good email feedback and courteous phone representatives.
Paperwork outlined exact repayments and interest rates for a simple transaction.
Have paid one loan off with good results would recommend ratesetter to any of my friends.

Nick

So easy... forget the banks

Excellent interest rate, great service, easy application process and I love the Peer to Peer lending side of it. Very happy!
These words are because I have to submit 30 word minimum : ) Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with RateSetter

Good service, got approved but waiting for the money

Numerous auto emails but we're getting there. My application for a loan has been approved but I still haven't received the money for the loan yet as we speak. So, hopefully, the money will come soon.

Car ModelMazda CX-5 KE.I

Sharon R.

Sharon R.Sydney, NSW

The service is second to none !!!

I have to say this was by far the easiest, most clearly set out application process I've ever seen. No hidden requirements, nor hassles.
I can only say that if you need this kind of service, go for it

Review collected in partnership with RateSetter

The Easiest Applications Ever.

The Easiest Applications Ever With Great And Fast Service. Also A Better Rate Than The Other Big Banks, I Highly Recommend There Service. A Huge Thanks To Harley Too For Her Help.

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Great service. Easy application process interest rates much better then the big 4 banks. I highly recommend anyone looking for a loan do yourself a favour and check these guys out.

RXF

RXFAustralian Capital Territory

Outstanding Service. Thank you so much for your efficiency and prompt attention.

A simple and unambiguous process, managed with professionalism and seamless in its execution with a great rate too. Thank you very much, this will assist my family greatly in caring for our daughter who is very ill.

Review collected in partnership with RateSetter

So far so good, easy to work with.

My customer service was well above average.
I did not receive any unexpected costs.
I am satisfied with the rate I got.

The best part is how responsive the team are with their emails.

Dawn

DawnMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

This was an amazing help to me as I could not proceed without RateSetter Loan

Customer service was amazing, very helpful and considerate, kept me informed at all times with the application. Was able to contact them for any assistance I needed, very grateful I was able to access funds required

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Review collected in partnership with RateSetter

Easy ,simple process ,quick turn around.

Quick and easy to use went through savvy broker quick settlement.some high initial costs with loan integrated into the loan but is to be expected with low rates. has online account setup for you.
would definitely recommend just for ease no fuss approach

Car ModelFord Everest UA II Titanium

Damien

DamienSouth West, WA

So easy and quick fantastic service

Instant % rate
Quick
Within 24hours for approval
Easy monthly direct debits
Knowing exactly when payments are due
Great service and if you have any questions easy to contact them and ask direct or email

Timothy

TimothyPerth, WA

It's there if required.

Was a little bit hesitant when applying as you inspect time consuming application and emails back and forth,not this time,fast service,rang twice for further details and all questions were answered by email as I asked for.

Review collected in partnership with RateSetter

Wish everything in life was this simple!

Getting a loan with Ratesetter was incredibly easy, the service was satisfactory and I’m surprised some people are still going to banks when Ratesetter is so quick and convienient.I would thoroughly recommend them .

NickSydney, NSW

Legendary Service!

We put the amount requested in wrong (leaving a 1 at the start of the amount off) and received approval for the lower amount. After calling and explaining what we did wrong, the application was resubmitted for the correct amount and within an hour, late on a Friday afternoon, we were re-approved. Amazing!

Brad

BradGippsland, VIC

Rate Setter have been fantastic to deal with

The staff where great to deal with and response times with emails and loan where great would highly recommend them as a loan provider thank you rate setter much impressed

RichieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

misleading and not transparent

Not advised of exhorbitant fees by their broker from 360 finance in Brisbane. I was told you should read the fine print. I did and the fees were only disclosed after i had accepted their offer which they text message and email you encouraging you to do it

Car ModelBMW X3 E83
Richie

I didn't receive your rate estimate until i accepted your loan. I asked for a copy on my first email correspondence from you and that did not happen nor did i get a response to and still haven't had one.

Richie

Waiting a week for a reply!

Appalling, I applied 1 week ago and have been given the run around the entire time! Promised an answer within 24hrs, only to be stuffed around for a whole week, thanks for nothing! Probably ruined my credit score thats about it! Funny how as soon as I put this review up I received an email stating my applicatiom wasnt successful, you are a joke Ratesetter!

Johnasked

What does it mean when I received an online message saying 'Your loan offer has been submitted to our lending market. Loan offers are normally matched to lenders within one hour.'

Steph P.RateSetter

Hi John,
The message means that you have accepted your loan online and it is now in the process of being matched to our lenders, this is an automatic process and there is no need for you to do anything further.
When the order has been fully matched you will receive a confirmation email and the funs will be sent out the following business day. If you have any further queries please contact us.
Steph

Hi Steph,
Thank you. Is there any reason why I would not receive the funds, ie. is this just a conditional approval? I have submitted direct debit form already so the process is a little confusing. And is the interest rate definitely set? Ie. how do they know the interest rate if it hasn't yet been matched to a lender?

Steph P.RateSetter

Hi John,
The message you have described is only displayed after your loan has been accepted, which indicates that the funds are then in the process of being sent. However as I do not have any of your details I am unable to look into this any further. If you would be able to send an email to contact@ratesetter.com.au and I can certainly look into this further for you if you have concerns.
Steph

Kristy R

Kristy Rasked

I applied 5 days ago on Friday, I then received an email asking for more information the following day (Saturday) so i gave access to my bank statements as requested straight away but now it is wednesday and still have not recieved anything back! I kind of want to know if I have been approved or not so I can atleast move on!

Babu
Babu

Hi Kristy
Normally will take maximum 24hrs ones assess bank statement if they required more information they will call you otherwise just ring and ask about s
My one I applied on Wednesday evening and approved on Thursday afternoon before approved they ring me and ask few questions
I hope you will get loan
Best wishes

Tip B.
Tip B.

Oh so sorry aoout that.
But for me it was so quick and I got team follow up almost every day by phone and email .
I contact them early this month.Finance was done with a week. And yesterday my battery was installed by professional name Jake , he was polite and quick.
NO Problemmmmm at all
Thank you sooo much.
Reds Tip B

Alexandra S.RateSetter

Hi Kristy, thank you for getting in touch. I have had a look at your application and it looks as though a system glitch meant that we weren't notified when you uploaded your bank statements. I am very sorry for the delay caused to you. I have passed the application along to our credit team now and asked that we try to get a decision out to you as quick as possible. Please get in touch if you need anything further.
Thanks,
Alex

Meg

Megasked

Is this legit?

Alexandra S.RateSetter

Hi Meg, RateSetter was launched in Australia in 2014, we are a peer-to-peer lender and through our lending platform, we’re able to connect those who have money to invest with those who want to borrow it, providing better value for everyone. If you need more information or would like to discuss further please get in touch via 1300 768 710 or contact@ratesetter.com.au, we're happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and RateSetter representatives

RateSetter Investors

RateSetter Investors

RateSetter Personal Loan

RateSetter Personal Loan

RateSetter Car Loan

RateSetter Car Loan

RateSetter Green Loan

RateSetter Green Loan

CategoryLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans, Personal Loans and Car LoansLoans and Personal Loans
Contact Number 1300 768 7101300 768 7101300 768 7101300 768 710
Address14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Email Address contact@ratesetter.com.aucontact@ratesetter.com.aucontact@ratesetter.com.aucontact@ratesetter.com.au
Interest Ratefrom 5.54% p.a.from 5.54% p.a.from 5.54% p.a.from 5.54% p.a.
Comparison Rate from 7.16% p.a.from 7.16% p.a.from 7.16% p.a.from 7.16% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00
Repayment FrequencyFortnightly, Monthly and WeeklyFortnightly, Monthly and WeeklyFortnightly, Monthly and WeeklyFortnightly, Monthly and Weekly
Loan Amount $2,001.00 to $45,000.00$2,001.00 to $45,000.00$2,001.00 to $45,000.00$2,001.00 to $45,000.00
SecurityUnsecuredUnsecuredUnsecuredUnsecured
Loan Term0.5 to 5 years0.5 to 5 years0.5 to 5 years0.5 to 5 years
Rate TypeFixed and VariableFixed and VariableFixed and VariableFixed and Variable