RateSetter
4.8 from 1,898 reviews

Verry impressed

Can't believe how quick and easy application to approval was with a great interest rates. Very satisfied and a perfect platform not just for millenials but for us old school borrowers too. Love the digital ease of this product

Finance made easy

The team member that I dealt with was very patient with me on line.
I have limited computer skills and he guided me through the whole process.
Well done!! Very pleased with low interest rate.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

So fast, friendly and knowledgeable

From the first person I dealt with on the phone till the last person via email, all staff were very friendly and helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better and more clear experience.

Easy transaction. Thank you

No problems at with any extra charges, it is the same as first calculated. Customer service is spot on, and fast to inform me. Rate is very competitive if not the best I found on the market.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Customer service could have been better with attention to detail required for documents requested . Went back and forth for a week on this. I didn’t receive the expected loan amount.

Application Process
Hi Fiona, thank you for your feedback. We do pride ourselves on our customer service at RateSetter so I would like to take a look into what went wrong on this occasion for you. If you would please be able to get in touch either via contact@ratesetter.com.au or on 1300 768 710 so I can investigate this further.

Fast application process, great communication

The application was easier than I expected (albeit a bit clunky having to send documents over email) and the staff I spoke with throughout the process were professional and helpful.

Fantastic

I was extremely happy with the service as well as the application process very easy and user friendly I would recommend to anyone looking for finance.the staff were more then helpful and very friendly.

Quick and Efficient

I applied yesterday at 4pm. I had the funds in my account the following evening by 6pm. Wasn’t a big loan and my financial situation is fine. Very quick efficient, a great rate and didn’t need to talk anyone. Would highly recommend. Thanks Guys

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Extremely fast service, flexible and no nonsense

Incredible service, able to concisely communicate and flexible options. Move over big bank personal loans and there outdated systems, this is the way moving forward with fast loans and service ! Definitely recommend !

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Very happy and helpful staff

This is perfect very happy thank you RateSetter. Everything was easy to get through. Work staff were very nice and helpful . Would recommend RateSetter to my Friends and Family. Thank you so much for approving didnt take too long either:) Chantal

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Easy processing and low fees

Great service, amazingly no account fees, although with $200 credit est fee, much less than the banks and Pepper.
Surprised to see funds in 24 hours, excellent and thank you.

Fast and Red tape free

After searched for a few options and even start some applications where I found myself getting high rates and/or unreliable services plus endless application form. I ended up discovering about Ratesetter and I couldn't believe that it was so smooth and no fuss. Moreover, there is the utmost perk that you won't be dealing with banks which usually will provide high interest even if you are client for more than 10 years which was my case.

Definitely recommend

Extremely satisfied with RateSetter - from the easy application process through to the approval, the entire experience was fast, efficient and focused on providing excellent customer service. I was also very impressed with the competitive interest rates offered.

Quick application and approval

Online application was a breeze. Follow up phone call was well handled and efficient. Not ever body has the same circumstances and their flexibility to cater to my needs and financial documentation was very much appreciated.

Excellent service

Staff are extremely helpful and prompt in finalising the details. Simple no fuss application process. This is my second loan with ratesetter and will definitely use them again. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

customer service was pleasure to deal with

everything about getting this loan was a pleasure to work with the staff at ratesetter I had very quick response to emails sent with clear instruction on the next steps of the loan application and would highly recommend ratesetter

Great services

I am really happy for the quick and great service provide for your company. I am satisfied with the rates for my loan. Easy to follow the instructions online and well advised from your employees keeping you informed about every step of the loan.

Was happy but not 100% satisfied

Took a lot longer than I thought it would to finalize the loan, then when it was finalized the amour was less than what I was asking for. At the end of the day I was happy just not satisfied 100%

Loan TypeVariable Rate
I'm sorry if you feel that you were not 100% satisfied with the process of applying for a loan with RateSetter. I would like to look into what went wrong in this instance for you. If you would please be able to get in touch either via contact@ratesetter.com.au or on 1300 768 710 so I can investigate this further.

Awesome

Website was easy to navigate and provide required details and support staff were extremely polite, helpful and friendly.
Would be happy to recommend RateSetter to family and friends.
Very good experience

It was pretty easy!

I am pleased with the service and punctuality I received from the Rate Setter team. Applying for a personal loan was quick and easy and the rate is great. I would recommend Rate Setter to anyone looking for a quick and easy loan transfer.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Hi RateSetter, I was wondering on a fixed rate loan, can you pay extra on your monthly repayments without any penalty? Thank you.

I was just looking into getting a personal loan with you guys but when i read the credit guide and quote it stated that i have to pay you guys a maximum fee of $4220?? What is this figure for, doesn't make sense to me.
Hi Leonie, The figure displayed on the credit guide and quote is letting you know the maximum possible for the applicable fees for the loan, however that is not your personal breakdown of the fees. The fees for your specific RateEstimate would have been displayed at the top of the page when you clicked on 'Show all estimated fees'. If you have any further queries please contact us, we're happy to help. Thanks Steph

Yeah hey, I am looking to buy a house is it possible to get a ratesetter loan to top up my deposit? Thanks.
Hi, You can apply for a personal loan with RateSetter up to the value of $45,000. We consider applications with a variety of loan purposes, however I am unable to provide any guidance as to whether you will be approved or not. In order to receive a decision from our credit team you do need to submit a loan application as well as provide a form of ID and the last 3 months bank statements for your main bank account. If you have any further queries please contact us on 1300 768 710. Steph

RateSetter
Contact Number 1300 768 710
Address14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Email Address contact@ratesetter.com.au
Comparison Rate from 9.39% p.a.
Loan Amount $2,001.00 to $45,000.00