RateSetter

RateSetter (page 2 of 95)

4.8 from 1,900 reviews

Awesome

Website was easy to navigate and provide required details and support staff were extremely polite, helpful and friendly.
Would be happy to recommend RateSetter to family and friends.
Very good experience

It was pretty easy!

I am pleased with the service and punctuality I received from the Rate Setter team. Applying for a personal loan was quick and easy and the rate is great. I would recommend Rate Setter to anyone looking for a quick and easy loan transfer.

It was perfect

I never expect that the process will be that fast. Thank you for the great assistance and support. There was no delay at all with the whole process. Great work whole team

I can't believe how easy it was !

Having just used RateSetter for a personal loan I'm amazed how easy they made the whole process. It was quick, efficient and painless. The funds were transferred very quickly and they offered great rates. I'm a very satisfied customer and I'll definitely use them again if I have a need.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Great product and prompt service.

Everything was clear and straight forward from the word go, a great interest rate that would be hard to beat! I Would highly recommend using RateSetter, will consider referring anyone looking for a fast and straightforward service.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Pretty good. Not perfect, but pretty good

The loan application process online was quick and seamless. the form was easy to fill out and the requested information was obvious and easy to obtain. Uploads were quick and user-friendly. Where the service let itself down was the follow-up phone call that asked for extra information. Why was this a letdown? The extra information was an optional extra on the form. If you need two pieces of information ASK for BOTH, not one and then call me later. Also, why is the sum I was borrowing different from what I needed? You asked for credit card statements to see what I owed but the final value was different.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Hi Richard, I'm sorry if you feel that you did not have a good experience when taking out a loan with RateSetter. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and so I would like to look into what went wrong in this instance. If you would be able to get in touch either via contact@ratesetter.com.au or on 1300 768 710 so I can investigate this further. Thank you, Alex

Painless application process - good rates

Application was conducted online and via emailing documents, perfect for a night shift worker. Interest rates and fees transparent and competitive. Approval was fast, truly a positive experience all around.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Fast efficient and very competitive rates better than what the banks will give me

The customer service was very good I love the response of any questions I had and the answers were good I work long hours in remote areas and now I'm able to take a good holiday without worry of any financial burden thanks very much will be doing business again in the future

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Fast, efficient and professional service with competitive rates

Completely satisfied by the tremendous service offered by RateSetter. Not only is the application process simple but the services on offer are extremely competitive and the turnaround time of the application is incredibly fast. The application was submitted the night before and the next business day the application review process was completed with a response given that day. The funds are then transferred within the next 24-48hrs. This is the second time we have borrowed through RateSetter and both times we have had the same experience. You can pay off your loan at any time or pay additional payments at any time. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for some additional funding or debt consolidation and wanting a more competitive rate than the banks can offer!

Quick and efficiently processed Loan

Very friendly and informative customer care. The whole process was very quick and transparent. The loan was processed quickly. The loan application processed is digitalised, hence no hassle with the paperwork.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Amazing service thanks to Jay for calling and listen to my need and let me explain my work situation....

Extremely satisfied with the service no surprise or hidden coast off course you always want a better interest rate but they listen when other don’t so well done. I’m impressed by the service maybe the big 4 need a kick for not listening to their customers

Easy to use and efficient service A +++

We really needed solar panels but found it difficult to outlay the costs upfront. The service makes it easy to afford with monthly payments and no fee for early repayments. Highly recommend using this company.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Fantastic service, professional, personal and so, so easy!

This was the best experience I've ever had when negotiating any kind of finance. Everything was clearly explained right from the start. There were plenty of opportunities to ask questions and the rate I got was almost too good to be true. At least 5% lower than any bank offered me. So glad I shopped around and found RateSetters! Highly recommend this service.

Super fast

Been great communication and very helpful super happy how everything has turned out. With in 2 fone calls and a few emails it was all done completed in one day thanks again guys

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Extremely easy to complete, fast incredible service.

I have never had such great service in applying for a loan.
The team was wonderful and so quickly processed my loan.
Very easy to complete. Interest rates and terms were very satisfying.

Incredible service

Grateful to have found RateSetter. Dubious at first, but research gave me confidence to try them. They were so much better to deal with than my bank. Fast and efficient.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Best and most efficient customer service!

Ratesetter were such a pleasure to deal with. I did some research and felt positive about approaching Ratesetter after seeing the reviews online. It also appealed to me that their interest rates were quite competitive. From submitting a query to getting my loan approved, the whole process took less than a week. They were also pretty clear about the rates were, how much they’ll be deducting every week, if there were any other costs involved etc. Thanks so much to the Ratesetter team for being amazing!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

The way it should be, efficient, friendly and no fuss

Cannot fault. I applied, it was approved, I changed my plans & asked for changes to suit, all changes were done without a fuss, without any extra cost, and within time frames.
Interest rate? No one is ever ‘happy’ with what it is, compare the market, I’ll stick with you guys

Loan Start DateOctober 2018

Easy to apply and lower interest than my big bank

I found the application process was easy, fast and the initial proposed interest rate was similar to the end contract interest rate and it half I pay at my big bank. Highly recommend.

Great Customer Service. Highly recommended

Great Customer Service. However still waiting on the final letter of offer. My rating is purely based on the experience with CS rep. Hopefully will get the final letter soon.

Application Process

Hi RateSetter, I was wondering on a fixed rate loan, can you pay extra on your monthly repayments without any penalty? Thank you.

I was just looking into getting a personal loan with you guys but when i read the credit guide and quote it stated that i have to pay you guys a maximum fee of $4220?? What is this figure for, doesn't make sense to me.
Hi Leonie, The figure displayed on the credit guide and quote is letting you know the maximum possible for the applicable fees for the loan, however that is not your personal breakdown of the fees. The fees for your specific RateEstimate would have been displayed at the top of the page when you clicked on 'Show all estimated fees'. If you have any further queries please contact us, we're happy to help. Thanks Steph

Yeah hey, I am looking to buy a house is it possible to get a ratesetter loan to top up my deposit? Thanks.
Hi, You can apply for a personal loan with RateSetter up to the value of $45,000. We consider applications with a variety of loan purposes, however I am unable to provide any guidance as to whether you will be approved or not. In order to receive a decision from our credit team you do need to submit a loan application as well as provide a form of ID and the last 3 months bank statements for your main bank account. If you have any further queries please contact us on 1300 768 710. Steph

RateSetter
Contact Number 1300 768 710
Address14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Email Address contact@ratesetter.com.au
Comparison Rate from 9.39% p.a.
Loan Amount $2,001.00 to $45,000.00