RateSetter

RateSetter (page 3 of 98)

4.8 from 1,954 reviews

Application Process

Was a quick and easy process, customer service officer I spoke to was very helpful and resolved my query immediately. Loan was applied for and approved within a day at a good rate.

Application Process

Great service, I would use them again

I was skeptical of borrowing money via an internet.
Rate Setter has changed my mind.
Great service, backed up by fast, efficient correspondence to inquiries regarding my loan.
I will use them again in the future if i am ever in need of a loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Great service really happy with

Very satisfied with the promptness & staff. I would recommend this service to others to look at if they need this type of help. They have extremely helpful with what I need

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Unreal service! Will never use a bank again

After researching a loan from my bank (offering rates of 15%!) I came across Ratesetter, who seemed to be highly recommended. I decided to give them a go and couldn't believe how fast everything went. I was approved in less than an hour and the funds were in my account within 24 hours. Absolutely fantastic service! There was one question I had regarding fortnightly payments so I called the help line before i signed the contract. They were very friendly and helpful and answered any question I had. I'm truly blown away how quick, easy and hassle free the whole transaction was. A massive difference to another well known finance company I used when I bought my previous car. And the best bit was I got a rate of nearly half of my bank. Stoked is an understatement. Thank you!!!

fast, great communication

after being denied refinance from my traditional bank, i reached out, communication was concise and clear, contract is easy to read, approval was fast and the document process was easy to follow with minimal fuss

Best Service By Far!

Absolute excellent service. Minimal fuss, super quick approval, clearly understood contract + best of all a better rate than our bank! We also don't get pinged if we want to pay the loan off earlier. My wife and I are wondering why our bank couldn't provide the same service otherwise we would have gone with them.

Very quick and easy

Applied last Friday afternoon, money in account by Tuesday (today in this case), interest rate was actually lower than the quote as well which surprised me! Couldn't have asked for an easier transaction!

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Best and most efficient way to get fast personal loan

Great customer service and am 100% satisfied with RateSetter. It was quick and I efficient process, much better than big banks, no delays and no wasting of time. Best place to get loan.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

This is a big help for me and the processing was very quick and easy.

Thank you and it was easy process. This is going to be a big help for me. The staff where very helpful and kind. The processing method and the signing forms were easy.

Amazing service

Fastest, most efficient loan application I've ever been through. And I'm a sole trader, which is always a sticking point in the loan process! Every interaction with Rate Setter received an immediate response. Great people to deal with.

A happy customer!

As a returning customer we have always been very happy with ratesetter. Their service, great rates, reasonable fees and quick approval has always been outstanding. We would definitely recommend ratesetter.

Easy process

Applying for a personal loan was an easy and non-complicated process. The credit team were very helpful and understanding.
I would recommend Ratesetter to anyone looking for any type of loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Fantastic service. very quick responses. They don't hassle you with excessive calls or emails

i received Fantastic service. very quick responses to my questions. Rate setter don't hassle you with excessive calls or emails unlike other companies that i have previously used. i would highly recommend rate setter

amazing service!!!!

It was very good. Questions clear and nice answers, polite and friendly.
Process very easy and useful. Applicatio very easy to do and understand.
Sure a great company to ask for a loan!!!

Such a simple process

The application process was so simple and I received email feedback every step of the way. I also received a much better rate than I had originally seen online - winning!

Debt consolidation

Exceptional service, made the whole process easy and stress free! Delivered what was promised quickly and has allowed me to get rid my credit cards at a competitive rate, thank you to the team at RateSetter!

Fast and Easy

I found the process fast and easy. The phone call I received from Harvey was very polite and friendly. I had applied for a second loan and he offered to combine the two loans so it would be in my favour to only have one lower repayment.
Thank you.

Verry impressed

Can't believe how quick and easy application to approval was with a great interest rates. Very satisfied and a perfect platform not just for millenials but for us old school borrowers too. Love the digital ease of this product

Finance made easy

The team member that I dealt with was very patient with me on line.
I have limited computer skills and he guided me through the whole process.
Well done!! Very pleased with low interest rate.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

So fast, friendly and knowledgeable

From the first person I dealt with on the phone till the last person via email, all staff were very friendly and helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better and more clear experience.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Hi RateSetter, I was wondering on a fixed rate loan, can you pay extra on your monthly repayments without any penalty? Thank you.
I'm pretty sure you can - and there are no penalties. :)Hi there - I'm very sorry we missed this question. Peter is correct - you can make an extra payment at any time using BPAY or bank transfer without incurring any fees or penalties. Any extra payments you make will automatically reduce the term of your loan. This means that your monthly repayments will stay the same but you will pay less interest overall. Additionally, any extra payment will not affect the amount or timing of your regular monthly direct debit payments. Please let us know if you need any further information

I was just looking into getting a personal loan with you guys but when i read the credit guide and quote it stated that i have to pay you guys a maximum fee of $4220?? What is this figure for, doesn't make sense to me.
Hi Leonie, The figure displayed on the credit guide and quote is letting you know the maximum possible for the applicable fees for the loan, however that is not your personal breakdown of the fees. The fees for your specific RateEstimate would have been displayed at the top of the page when you clicked on 'Show all estimated fees'. If you have any further queries please contact us, we're happy to help. Thanks Steph

Yeah hey, I am looking to buy a house is it possible to get a ratesetter loan to top up my deposit? Thanks.
Hi, You can apply for a personal loan with RateSetter up to the value of $45,000. We consider applications with a variety of loan purposes, however I am unable to provide any guidance as to whether you will be approved or not. In order to receive a decision from our credit team you do need to submit a loan application as well as provide a form of ID and the last 3 months bank statements for your main bank account. If you have any further queries please contact us on 1300 768 710. Steph

RateSetter
Contact Number 1300 768 710
Address14 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Email Address contact@ratesetter.com.au
Comparison Rate from 9.39% p.a.
Loan Amount $2,001.00 to $45,000.00