Rawson Homes NSW, Bathurst

Rawson Homes NSW, Bathurst

1.0 from 1 review

Would never build with Rawson Homes

An awful building company. I built a house with the a few years ago in central western NSW. The winters here are very cold and the summers very hot. Rawson Homes did not put sarking under the colorbond roof. When there is a heavy frost the pipes in winter freeze so I have no running water in the house some mornings. Not able to shower or even flush toilets. I have to get water to fill a kettle from the front yard. I did report this so they lagged the pipes in the roof. This helped a bit but did not stop all the freezing. I was also told that they would send a plumber to look at the problem, the plumber never came. I reported it again. They lagged the pipes again. This did not work previously so I don't know why they did this again (I will wait until this winter). I am certain it will not work as the cold water is extremely hot initially when I start the cold tap. I would not allow a very young child to put their hand under the water on a hot day when the water starts. On a hot day the inside temperature is unbearable. This house is the most uncomfortable house I have ever lived in. I have lived in many older houses in this area. I have never had these problems or been so uncomfortable with extremes of weather. I would not recommend anyone build with Rawson homes.

Hi Sam, I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with your new home. I have contacted the General Manager of our Central NSW office and he will be in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss. Thank you.