Rawson Homes NSW, Kellyville (HomeWorld)

Rawson Homes NSW, Kellyville (HomeWorld)

Mat

Mat Sydney, NSW

New home :)

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Mat. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Rawson Homes

The building quality is excellent and the manager Mr. Kane Wood has been great updating me with the process

The build is well managed and the manager kept me posted about the construction progress all the time. The workmanship is decent. I could not identify any visible flaws. I will tell after I use the property for a while. I am happy with the process how the Company handled it. The final cost matches with my expectation.

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Steve. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Andrew is the Best ! Thanks Rawson homes

Thanks Rawsonhome especially Andrew, who was very good in managing expectations of my family. He did go sometimes beyond our expectations to listen and improve on the quality of our needs.
We identified few minor issues in walkthrough and it got fixed in a weeks as commited.

I am really happy with the quality and work.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Saurabh M.
Saurabh M.

Hi Team
I have uploaded the proof as Occupational certificate email.

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Saurabh. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Rawson Homes

Thank you to rawson homes since kane wood started managing my houses construction our experience has been great.
We got our keys in nov and couldn't be happier.
Kane addressed any issue we raised promptly and professionally thank you so much for your help we love our new home thanks

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Jyoti. We're so happy to hear you love your new home. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Rawson Homes

Thank you Rawson homes giving me a dream home. I really appreciate that. It is an important stage in my life.
I just pick up the key today and Kane made this experience great.
I would recommend building with Rawson. They are very professional and do awesome jobs. Thanks again.

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Jenny. We're so happy to hear you love your new home. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Ashutosh Shukla

Ashutosh ShuklaSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

The overall journey with Rawson Homes was good. Particularly our site supervisor Rod is really a professional and knowledgeable site supervisor, he built a good quality house, and I had no issues during the construction period at all. However, Rawson Homes need to improve their pre-admin process, I wasn't happy with the pre-admin process, the people I had to deal with were not knowledgeable and had very less industry experience, I had so many issues and finally we had been assigned Maddison as our pre-admin who is extremely professional, she is a great person to deal with. Rawson should have more people like her in their team. Forgot to mention, Katherine turner was a great help during our electrical appointment.

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review. We're so happy to hear you love your new home. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Em

EmSydney, NSW

Very happy

Pre-construction were a little slow.
Quality of the build is fantastic. Our private inspector said its one of the best frames he has seen.
Site supervisor Rod was amazing throughout the whole construction. He sent weekly updates and got things done. He spent a lot of time with us during handover going through each room etc. explaining everything. He is a knowledgeable man!
We are very happy with our home!

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for kind words, Em. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come.

Alen

AlenSydney, NSW

Postconstruction review

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Hi Alen, Thanks so much for your feedback on Bradley. We have a great team here at Rawson Homes and really appreciate hearing from happy customers. We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come.
Kind regards,

Ben

BenSydney

Kane is my site manager to look after the construction of my new home. He is very proactive and responsible for the construction of my house, he is easy to reach and a very professional site manager. Thanks Kane to look after my house, and finally I got my house done. Really appreciate it.

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Ben. We're so happy to hear you love your new home. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Happy customer

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Hi Winston, Thanks so much for your feedback on Jag. We have a great team here at Rawson Homes and really appreciate hearing from happy customers. We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come. Kind regards, Rawson Homes

Good workmanship

Overall is in good quality and workmanship, though a bit of delay for the handover date
clear cost breakdown and fixed price, but expensive for variation.
The construction manager (Jag) rectify defects identified proactively during the post construction stage. I will choose Rawson again if I build another new house in the future.

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Hi Tim, Thanks so much for your feedback on Jag. We have a great team here at Rawson Homes and really appreciate hearing from happy customers. We hope you enjoy your Rawson Home for many years to come. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Matt Faunt

Matt FauntSydney, NSW

Rawson build

Our site manager Rod was great and very knowledgeable but pre construction was a bad experience we had 3 or 4 pre construction managers Who all seemed very inexperienced. We also had some delays with our land being registered which held up the process which was almost 2 years since we originally paid our deposit.

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Matt. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Brilliant Site Management

Rod managed our build perfectly, he was always contactable and kept us up to date throughout the whole build. We are very happy with the quality of our build and we got handover in great time. We did have a couple of issues during pre-construction but they were sorted out by Madeline in good time with great professionalism.
Thank you so much for our wonderful home!

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Well managed pre-construction stage

We were very happy with the efficiency of the pre-construction phase. It was well organised and we were encouraged politely to stay on track so we met our commitments. Costs were as expected and any changes were stated clearly.
A great start. We are looking fwd to the build continuing the same way.

Amir

AmirSydney, NSW

Super! Very happy

Everything was on time after they got the council approval. The sales person at Kellyville Nathalie was really professional. The site manager Rod was so cooperative and punctual.
It’s been a great experience. Thanks Rawson

varun k.

varun k.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful House....Kudos Rawson team

Building looks great
Quality is good
We found some issues in Landscaping, however, they fixed and rectified all missing things .. when we raised our concerns!

All communication gaps were rectified. They have 2 teams one is building one is selling so make sure you get what you expected.
My advice for homeowners is to keep visiting your home while it's building to avert any surprises. when it is finishing have 3-4 visits before handover.

Thanks Rawson!!!

Construction End DateJune 2019
Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Varun. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Kind regards Rawson Homes

Thank you Rawson and Jag for finishing of the house for us in an immaculate condition on hand over date.
All the necessary in perfection was complete on handover date.
Thank you and much appreciated.
Cheers

Jodie D.

Jodie D.Sydney, NSW

Our first build: Not as bad as everyone said!

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Wayne Liu

Wayne LiuSydney, NSW

Perfect jobs!

The build was managed well by jag and workmanship and the build quality was also good. No issues at the moment but will check it again carefully when move-in. The cost is a bit high than the expectation.

peteringridpana