Ray's Outdoors
See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ray's Outdoors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
    Vicki80
    Vicki80Southern and Hills, SA

Reliable postage, great customer service, good product and price.

Nikolay
    Nikolay

Love the service.

The service is second to none. I recently received a 20.00 rewards bonus just for being a customer. Who else does that. I bought a Columbia t-shirt with it and after discounts it cost me 1.75 in cash and then bought a discounted Outrak long sleeve t-shirt with zip up neck for 14 .50. Its an excellent shop with excellent products and i would always shop here over anaconda or bcf.

Shebri11
    Shebri11Sydney

Excellent On-Line Company

Marnie
    Marnie

Great advice

We recently went to Rays outdoors to purchase our first family tent. We had no idea what we were looking at and what would suit us. As soon as we walked we were greeted and asked if we needed help. The employee then spent the next hour with us showing us all the things we NEED and then extras that would HELP. We weren’t pushed into anything and felt no pressure at all to purchase anything. We came back a few days later after being told it would be on sale in a few days and purchased everything at once. Great service. Hoppers crossing store definately recommend

Thomas
    ThomasAustralia

Late post - Castle hill closing down sale

Great sales when Castle hill - Rays outdoors was closing down. I was so sad for them as I always use to buy gas cans and other camping gear cheap from these guys. I hope the one at camperdown is equally as good

Sandy
    Sandy

Fast on-line Postage

Ordered a jacket on-line and received it in two days!
    Good quality rain jacket - exactly as described, would definately order on-line again
    Superfast postage - Very Happy!

Customer feedback

Peter Kirsty and Bernard were very professional and helpful. They answered my queries and were Informed too!! I will be back. Great service !!

sickemtiger
    sickemtigerSydney, NSW

Camperdown store, Parramatta Rd Sydney NSW

Satisfied customer.

I rang Ray's Outdoor's at Bendigo to see if they had a pair of Merrell shoes.
    They had one pair in stock & I received a text message letting me know that the item is being transferred to a Ray's Outdoor's closer to where I live.
    A huge "thank you" to Crystal for over the phone customer service.

Find out how Ray's Outdoors compares to other Camping Shops

Happily matched the price of an interstate competitor.

Yesterday we went into Rays Waurn Ponds to purchase some Campfire saucepans and skillet. They were exactly what we were after with removable handles for easy storage. On arriving home we realised we had been over charged at the register and then my wife found the same products online at an interstate store for two thirds the cost. Back into Rays we went and the staff happily refunded our money and then matched the price of their interstate competitor.

Judy
    JudyMelbourne

Fantastic Experience at Ray's Outdoors

I visited Ray's Outdoors Nunawading last Sunday, Mothers Day. I was approached in a friendly manner by Brad the manager of this store who subsequently helped me to purchase a pair of Merrell walking shoes for myself which were on special for Mothers Day, a pair to take home for my husband which I could bring back if not right & a rain jacket, also on special. On getting to the check-out he told me my husband's shoes were discounted by $100! All in all a very worthwhile visit to Ray's which has recently undergone a big refurbishment & looks fabulous. My husband was delighted with his new walking shoes which are the best he's ever worn.
    A big thumbs up for Ray's Nunawading Vic.

girlraven
    girlravenPerth

Best camping shop

I've always shopped at Rays Outdoors in the Kalgoorlie store and the Perth Cannington store and they're as equally as good as each other. I always get customer help really quickly. I returned a tent about a year ago because of change of mind, they returned me the $ not a problem. I also like the Rays loyalty card. Great shop.

Rays Warrnambool

Had enough of being ignored by bcf and umhauers because I'm a woman, both the male and female staff at rays pay equal attention to all customers! Rewards card is excellent value, just wish the credit lasted longer, at least a year, if not indefinitely, so you can save it up for Christmas time! Most recently Joseph helped me with a tent and Cate helped me with a waeco fridge and then used my credit towards my bag the next day. Always a pleasure at Rays Warrnambool! Top job.

Arthur Rou
    Arthur RouAdelaide

Fantastic Value and service

Clearly marked items at the Enfield store and friendly customer service.Rays rewards card is also another way to make savings.Very impressed.

Joe
    JoeWestern District, VIC

Friendly helpful staff

This afternoon I visited the Warrnambool store to get information for a friend. The assistant showed me to the items and provided advice about the various models. I asked if the had brochures and at the counter the cashier downloaded and printed the material. A joy to visit the store.
    Knowledge and helpful cheerful staff