RCH Natural Products

RCH Natural Products

1.4

Kathleen

KathleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fraudulent - stay away from these guys!

My experience is a carbon copy of the previous reviews... the same excuses, out of stock, our processing team is reviewing your order etc. I should have read the previous reviews - lesson learnt.

Gerardin G.

Gerardin G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was scammed. Money taken, no products

I ordered in March and never received my products. Looking at others reviews, unfortunately it looks like I’ve been scammed. Avoid at all cost!!! I didn’t do my research as the site looked ok.

Scam company!!!

Fell for the same scam, exact same story as all other reviews - product went out of stock just before shipping. 3 months later products never received. I have submitted paypal dispute - thank goodness they upped the dispute window from 45 to 180 days! I feel sick knowing that they have all my personal details from my shipping information. AVOID!!!

Judith

JudithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unethical company - wish I’d seen these reviews before I purchased

I purchased goods in December 2019. My story is the same as other reviews: out of stock; would I like to wait or get a refund; I opted to wait. They we oh so polite. April 2020 I followed up, send an email with all details through their website, no response. They win this small battle, but will not win the war! ACCC will be notified about this one.

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware!! Do NOT order from them!!

Ingrid

IngridLaunceston, TAS

BEWARE - do not buy from

As per all the other reviews, my story is exactly the same! Pity I didn't check them out before I purchased.
Bought several products in March, all suddenly "gone out of stock".... seller ensured me it would only be 2-3 weeks before new stock arrived (coronavirus delays) so I waited.... & waited... contacted them late April & again mid May (products showing "in stock" on website) nope.... no stock. Requested refund - they agreed but come June, still nothing.
I emailed AGAIN a few days ago "issue my refund immediately or further action will be taken" Refunded the next day, seems I was lucky!
I have reported them to ACCC & suggest anyone else conned by them does so as well.

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy

Order was placed early March and paid for via credit card. We were then informed our order was out of stock and we would receive a refund. When it was not forthcoming we began following up. During the course of the emailing back and forth we were even sent a photo of a "bank transaction" of the refund with no receipt number. As if. Followed up some more whilst trying to remain polite and have only just today actually received the refund into our account. We were lucky compared to others. Suspect this company is actually a one man band and scamming is the aim.

Hand sanitiser

Do not buy from this store.very dishonest.Had no stock from day one.But still took my money.Took 3weeks for my money. It took a lot of work to get my money back.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

WARNING! Stay clear of this company!

It was a bit eerie, reading the previous reviews: my experience was from exactly the same template. Two supplements purchased, which I chased up when they didn't arrive, was told I'd been sent an email (I hadn't) saying they were out of stock, and I'd be issued a refund. Five weeks and many emails later, (and yes, they wanted my bank account numbers), and unable to find a phone number, I submitted a claim dispute with Paypal. This was last night at 9.30pm. Within two hours a refund was issued; at 11.30pm. Stay clear of this company, and if it's too late, go to your credit card company or Paypal for your money back.

Jodi Sullivan

Jodi Sullivan

Can confirm this site is fraudulent and scam people for their money.

Received the same emails word for word as others. 6 weeks since order, still no hand sanitisers in stock. Was told I’d be refunded 6 weeks later and still no refund. I have requested a refund from my bank and will be reporting this Website to the ACCC. Please do not purchase from this site.

DropBearWrangler

DropBearWranglerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Where RCH pull their usual shenanigans and Paypal saves the day

magenta m.

magenta m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be warned

Received my order invoice stating I’d paid with a direct bank transfer. I don’t use this payment method I use PayPal. I questioned the delivery eta was told they were waiting for my payment to clear. I checked my account and Paypal there wasn’t any pending payment.
I contacted [name removed] at RCH and was advised that they were out of stock but she could advise when there was stock and I could pay with PayPal if I wanted to!
I expect if I’d agreed the stock would reappear once I paid but never arrive.
Also there’s no phone number
Do not risk buying from this website it is dodgy

Quinn J.

Quinn J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do yourself a favour & buy elsewhere

ditty

dittySouthwest, VIC

Do not trust this site OUT OF STOCK ALL ITEMS

l ordered from this website and 2 weeks later they sent an email saying out of stock and still have not refunded me 4 weeks later do not trust this site is a scam

Deb

DebSydney, NSW

Scam website - do not buy from here

Ordered product via this site and received an email a few days later saying it wasn't in stock and I could either wait or get a refund. I requested a refund but weeks later it still hasn't been processed and the store isn't responding. Do not buy from this website! It is a scam. I have reported to the ACCC and lodged a claim via PayPal.

WARNING - Do not buy from RCH Natural Products

On 15th Mar 2020 I ordered hand sanitiser from them as their website said it was in stock. Email received from them about 10 days later stating product had gone out of stock??? They offered a refund or to wait on stock which would be about 4wks.
I choose a refund - to date and many emails from them stating they are checking with accounts dept and refund will be made in 48hrs. Still no refund. I paid with credit card however they asked for my bank details to make refund quicker - sure.
You cannot even ring them as their only way of communication is via email.
I have now reported them.
Do not buy from them they are a total scan.

Kristen B.

Kristen B.South East Queensland, QLD

Taking advantage of corona virus stress - scam

I contacted the RCH asking how many days it would take to ship their hand sanitiser to my location, they said 2-7. As it said it was in stock, I ordered. I also gave my sister the website to order some. We never received confirmation email or tracking numbers. When we both followed up, we received the same email word for word saying that they were out of stock and had told us that and that we hadn't replied! We have both requested refunds, and so far nothing. Have now contacted Paypal, I hope they can help. Is there somewhere else I should complain?

Emily C.

Emily C.Perth, WA

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM

customer service is disgusting. They don't want to refund my money even though they do not have the product that I have paid for?? Don't buy anything from them. Creepy

Blondechilli

BlondechilliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam company

I placed an order , paid for products, was later sent an email saying product was out of stock,
2-3 weeks for product to be restocked , then received another email saying that it was going to take another 2-3 weeks
The company is a scam

Chadstone

ChadstoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Profiteering from the corona virus pandemic

I ordered and paid for two bottles of hand sanitiser from RCH Natural Products Australia. They wrote to me several days later to say they were out of stock. Tgey offered me a refund, and I said yes, I'd like a refund. Several weeks later and several emails to them and I still don't have a refund. And they don't follow up the reminder emails. They asked for my bank details when it is just about giving my debit card a credit for the amount charged.