RCH Natural Products

RCH Natural Products

xx

xxMelbourne

Responsive

I placed an order and like many reviews, I received an email saying the products were out of stock and asking if I’d like a refund or to wait. I had a number of interactions and on their part the response was always within hours and I received a refund. Happy with service.

H G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is not a genuine business

After my order, it always processing. After waiting for a very long time when I followed up my order, it initially says "just dispatched", but a few weeks later, when I still not receiving the tracking info and follow up again (their website "contact us" not working), it says no product. This is not a genuine business.

Justin L.

Justin L.Sydney, NSW

Do not order from them

You have to follow up constantly. Order a product online only to be told not available, but will send alternative. Have to follow up again, no delivery or estimated delivery date. Told goods now damaged and further delayed. Under no circumstances - order for them when you need a health product urgently. Avoid at all costs - do not bother at all!!!!!

William B.

William B.Perth, WA

Has been three months since ordering...

Products are Cheap. Customer service is Good

I have ordered few products from these store, first they were available, and i got a mail that they are out of stock. I was informed through mail whether should i wait or replace the products. I opted to wait because the products are cheap than other stores. I was kept well informed about my order. I bought four of them and got good bargain. Will definitely buy it again.

Never Deliver and No Updates

Made a purchase in the start of Sept 2020 and got told 2 weeks after order that there was a delay but I would get it soon. Followed up a 2nd time and still they were unable to provide an ETA. Have requested a refund now that its been 3 months without delivery or further update from them.

Anne Pregnell

Anne PregnellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not deliver product

Paid $78 and did not receive product. No answer on emails and phone number will not answer. I am unable to contact this company

Kalli T.

Kalli T.South East Queensland, QLD

Never use this company

Never received item and they will not give me a refund after contacting several times to try and get my money back

Julie

JulieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Out of stock and no refund

Unfortunately whilst the emails from this company were polite and helpful, one year on I still haven't received products or a refund as requested and promised. Disappointing.

David Henry

David HenrySydney, NSW

Best Price, But Need to Improve in Delivery Time

This website is very easy to navigate and has a wide range of products.  The products which I ordered needed to be delivered within 5 days, but were delivered taking more than a week's time.  In this Covid situation I can't complaint on delivery time. But the prices were much lower than I had expected.The item was Packed well. Quality product. Will shop here again."

Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

slow to refund for products out of stock

It has been several months since being told they were out of stock. They offered a refund but this took reminders and several months and emails for any action. They did finally refund but it was a strange process

Good Prices and Fast Shipping.

I have purchased few body care products, one of which was out of stock. They contacted me saying that as the product is out of stock, shall i need a refund for the product or to wait until it is back.  I opted for a refund and said that I need the rest of the products ASAP.They processed everything quickly. Finally i have received my products safe and very neatly packed. I prefer buying again from this store.

Kathleen

KathleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fraudulent - stay away from these guys!

My experience is a carbon copy of the previous reviews... the same excuses, out of stock, our processing team is reviewing your order etc. I should have read the previous reviews - lesson learnt.

Gerardin G.

Gerardin G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was scammed. Money taken, no products

I ordered in March and never received my products. Looking at others reviews, unfortunately it looks like I’ve been scammed. Avoid at all cost!!! I didn’t do my research as the site looked ok.

Scam company!!!

Fell for the same scam, exact same story as all other reviews - product went out of stock just before shipping. 3 months later products never received. I have submitted paypal dispute - thank goodness they upped the dispute window from 45 to 180 days! I feel sick knowing that they have all my personal details from my shipping information. AVOID!!!

Judith

JudithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unethical company - wish I’d seen these reviews before I purchased

I purchased goods in December 2019. My story is the same as other reviews: out of stock; would I like to wait or get a refund; I opted to wait. They we oh so polite. April 2020 I followed up, send an email with all details through their website, no response. They win this small battle, but will not win the war! ACCC will be notified about this one.

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware!! Do NOT order from them!!

Ingrid

IngridLaunceston, TAS

BEWARE - do not buy from

As per all the other reviews, my story is exactly the same! Pity I didn't check them out before I purchased.
Bought several products in March, all suddenly "gone out of stock".... seller ensured me it would only be 2-3 weeks before new stock arrived (coronavirus delays) so I waited.... & waited... contacted them late April & again mid May (products showing "in stock" on website) nope.... no stock. Requested refund - they agreed but come June, still nothing.
I emailed AGAIN a few days ago "issue my refund immediately or further action will be taken" Refunded the next day, seems I was lucky!
I have reported them to ACCC & suggest anyone else conned by them does so as well.

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy

Order was placed early March and paid for via credit card. We were then informed our order was out of stock and we would receive a refund. When it was not forthcoming we began following up. During the course of the emailing back and forth we were even sent a photo of a "bank transaction" of the refund with no receipt number. As if. Followed up some more whilst trying to remain polite and have only just today actually received the refund into our account. We were lucky compared to others. Suspect this company is actually a one man band and scamming is the aim.

Hand sanitiser

Do not buy from this store.very dishonest.Had no stock from day one.But still took my money.Took 3weeks for my money. It took a lot of work to get my money back.

Judeasked

Has this company gone into liquidation. My order was August 2020, they emailed saying no supply yet, nothing since. I spent $122.13. Why is their site now pretending that our emails are spam

H G.

I don't know. They always use the same excuse to charge and keep our money. I have told them to refund my money asap and am waiting for my money now.

Jude

I finally had a reply and they said they would refund my money. I had to use original order email and hit REPLY on that to contact them as nothing else on their website worked. I guess it's wait and see.

macasked

Rch if you are a real company why don’t you have an address or phone number? Why are all your positive reviews from fake accounts with no other reviews? Why are you pretending to sell medical supplies in a health crisis?

Mark

Markasked

When are you going to come clean and admit your a scam

HappyCustomer

I fell for the scam. Reported them but when will they be taken down from internet

They are from India.

mac

Please report their website to ACCC
Report website as phishing scam to google
Report their sock puppet empty social media accounts on Facebook LinkedIn etc so they are removed

See all RCH Natural Products questions