RCH Natural Products

RCH Natural Products

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Do Not Trust This Company Poor Service And Communication

If I had a choice of 0 star it would be ZERO STAR This company did not give me any communication back after I ordered products failed to acknowledge receipt of my deposit for order untill I called my bank up to recall the transaction. This happened 1 week ago. They still haven't refunded me my money and have failed to communicate efficiently with my concerns. Keep telling me there accounts team will look into it. How hard is it to refund an OSKO payment ? I know it's not hard at all. Still have not heard anything from them after sever emails sent to them querying about where my refund is. They are not even on the ABN registrar. I have contacted police about them and consumer affairs. I just want my money back I'm on disability support pension and they have taken advantage of someone with a low income and have been told that. I hope this company is audited by the authorities just give me my money back RCH your very rude and incompetent

No info on product delivery.
No refund made.
Terrible customer service
Will Never order again
3 months from placing order. No intention to update customers. Refund requested month ago still no transfer. Terrible service

A small store but performing its duties really well

A small store but performing its duties really well. I always get prompt and timely service. This natural product store has been from a long time now. I am a regular buyer here.

Good varieties

Once you visit this site, you will be mesmerized to find such a huge variety of natural product options. Also, you will find alternate options which are equally good. other factors such as customer support, delivery service and quality of products -All thumbs up from my side.

Using colloidal silver since 1 year

We have been using colloidal silver since 1 year and this is the first time I ordered with RCH natural products. Its tightly packed and the speed with which we received our order was excellent. I will recommend this store to my friends for sure.

happy with the purchase

I went online searching for a Home need Products that is very hard to find online, Got a decent discount in RCH and timely delivery. happy with the purchase. thanks!!!

Do not use this site, it is a scam

I didn't get a confirmation email for my order so I queried it. After 2 days they came back to me and told me they were waiting on stock and when it didn't come in their supplier told them it would be 3-4 weeks and I could either, wait or order something else or get a full refund.
I then reviewed the company on Google and found quite a few other people had had the same response to their orders and no refunds were given.

fast response from support

Very Fast response from Customer Support. Actually I had an issue for my order and they responded immediately and solved it, I am definitely going to continue Placing orders. Best site so far.Thanks RCH..

I felt happy being on RCH site..

I felt happy being on RCH site.. looking at the collection of all the natural products at one place is so comfortable for someone like me..who is busy all the day. i ordered twice in rch.. lot of products which I need at home including laundry items.. received them in 4-5 days. happy ordering with them. placed another order this month and waiting for delivery!

Product out of stock and problem to receive my money back

Product out of stock and problem to receive my money back. I wish I would read 1 star reviews before dealing with this company. I am trying to get my money back for 2 weeks . Never again

Delivered a fresh package

Celestial tea bags- I came across this product last December when a friend of mine invited me for tea Since then I am ordering this product from RCH natural products from which I had a good experience up till now. Once my package got missing and cant be located with the tracking details but the customer service promptly delivered a fresh package.

Always been helpful to me

I am glad to came across this company. Not only they provide the brands I like but they also have so many other natural products to choose from. Unlike other companies I have dealt earlier, RCH. has always been helpful and quick in resolving any queries I had. I will remain as one of their loyal customers. This is a nice company and I rate them plus.

secure packing

My first try on the products itself is so satisfactory. Definitely worthy buying. Just received my order of the colloidal silver bottles with secure and neat packing . Thank you RCH!!

Happy ordering tea from RCH

As Kukicha Tea contains less caffeine and can be taken even by the children, I order it frequently from the RCH store. My family start their day with Kukicha. There are other stores as well offering the same product but RCH is going fine with me as whether its is for prompt delivery or after purchase support.

delivery delayed..but happy with their prices.

I dont trust sites easily. After being recommended by a close friend, I ordered Product. Really, I am liking their natural Products and the price offered. but my delivery got delayed it was supposed to come in 3 days.. it arrived after 6 days.thats quite ok when i am getting my products at affordable price.

I should have read the Reviews !

Like all the recent & earlier Reviews for RCH Natural Products I too Ordered from this Company. Needless to say I got the same spiel that the item was out of stock,on back Order and did I want to cancel or wait 2-3 weeks for the product. Opting to wait and being patient I forgot and then now 1 month+ later I contact them and get the same runaround only this time the Product is in such demand they have to wait for stock still. I ask if the same company is supplying etc and no response. So now I phone the company who makes the product and tell them my dilemma and find out the product was discontinued last year. I also explain how it is being advertised by RCH and then not supplied. Fortunately I purchased with Paypal and have now raised a Claim . I will also contact Consumer Affairs as this company are scamming so many customers currently and it appears it's their modus operandi and of long standing. Also I've just checked the ASIC Register and found out the Business name is Cancelled so I will have to take this further as I think this is a case of fraud.

earlier hesitant.. but happy for their support.

I was earlier hesitant to use this site but my office colleague purchase here often. Recently, I also gave it a go and was surprised with their after support and on time delivery.

Avoid at all costs!!! This is a fraudulent company!!!!

Please please please do not fall for this scam!!!!!
like I did! Previous reviewers are right. All the positive reviews here are from the same IP address and are not legitimate!

This company is fraudulent!!!

I ordered 14 products from RCH on the 29th May. The money was immediately debited from my PayPal account but I didn’t receive a confirmation and didn’t receive any goods so I sent them an email on 6th June asking to confirm that they had received my order.

“[name removed]” replied to say that they were supposed to get the stock from the supplier yesterday but for some reason there was an issue and there would be a delay of 3-4 weeks.
I then asked which of the 14 products were out of stock. The reply came that they were ALL out of stock. I immediately asked for a full refund which they said they “requested their accounts department” to do on the 8th June.

Nothing came through.

On the 18th June I sent an email asking them to check on the refund status. “[name removed]” replied again saying she would “escalate with their accounts department with the highest priority.” And then asking what my mode of payment was and asking for my bank details to speed things up.

Having looked on this forum and seen the other complaints I was not in a rush to hand over my bank details!

I told her I paid by PayPal (which she should already know) and asked to be refunded back to that.

Of course, nothing has come through. I have escalated to PayPal, and will be raising it with the Consumer Protection Agency.

I urge to please not waste your money on these scammers!!!!!

Genuine site with good delivery service

Overall a genuine site with good delivery service and quick address to customers concerns. My order got misplaced due to no fault of theirs but still they helped me till i received my package

Happy with my big order!

I am happy with this store.. they got all i wanted to order.. at one place. I will place 1 order per month with all the items i need for that month. Thanks for their support who provided me updates on my big order time to time.

When are you going to come clean and admit your a scam

After having a bad experience with your company - item order was apparently out of stock and was offered refund which never came, I found this review site. There are LOTs of bad reviews, most with the same theme that you never despatch items and don’t give refunds. My question is - why are ALL of your positive reviews from people who have only published ONE review, it appears that these are all fake reviews made by your company. Is this the case?

Just read your reviews and a little concerned with regard to my order RC 37849 collide silver x 2 concerned I will get same message Out of stock please contact me on email and let me this is not the case or I will need to cancel and get my refund (better be original collide silver) Thanks when will I expect delivery? Nerida
Did you get your reply in the end? It appears that everyone has had the same experience and this is just a scam website. All of their positive reviews look fake. I suggest reporting to PayPal, consumer affairs and ACCC. Good luck!