RCH Natural Products

RCH Natural Products

Anne Pregnell

Anne PregnellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not deliver product

Paid $78 and did not receive product. No answer on emails and phone number will not answer. I am unable to contact this company

Kalli T.

Kalli T.South East Queensland, QLD

Never use this company

Never received item and they will not give me a refund after contacting several times to try and get my money back

Julie

JulieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Out of stock and no refund

Unfortunately whilst the emails from this company were polite and helpful, one year on I still haven't received products or a refund as requested and promised. Disappointing.

David Henry

David HenrySydney, NSW

Best Price, But Need to Improve in Delivery Time

This website is very easy to navigate and has a wide range of products.  The products which I ordered needed to be delivered within 5 days, but were delivered taking more than a week's time.  In this Covid situation I can't complaint on delivery time. But the prices were much lower than I had expected.The item was Packed well. Quality product. Will shop here again."

Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

slow to refund for products out of stock

It has been several months since being told they were out of stock. They offered a refund but this took reminders and several months and emails for any action. They did finally refund but it was a strange process

Good Prices and Fast Shipping.

I have purchased few body care products, one of which was out of stock. They contacted me saying that as the product is out of stock, shall i need a refund for the product or to wait until it is back.  I opted for a refund and said that I need the rest of the products ASAP.They processed everything quickly. Finally i have received my products safe and very neatly packed. I prefer buying again from this store.

Kathleen

KathleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fraudulent - stay away from these guys!

My experience is a carbon copy of the previous reviews... the same excuses, out of stock, our processing team is reviewing your order etc. I should have read the previous reviews - lesson learnt.

Gerardin G.

Gerardin G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was scammed. Money taken, no products

I ordered in March and never received my products. Looking at others reviews, unfortunately it looks like I’ve been scammed. Avoid at all cost!!! I didn’t do my research as the site looked ok.

Scam company!!!

Fell for the same scam, exact same story as all other reviews - product went out of stock just before shipping. 3 months later products never received. I have submitted paypal dispute - thank goodness they upped the dispute window from 45 to 180 days! I feel sick knowing that they have all my personal details from my shipping information. AVOID!!!

Judith

JudithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unethical company - wish I’d seen these reviews before I purchased

I purchased goods in December 2019. My story is the same as other reviews: out of stock; would I like to wait or get a refund; I opted to wait. They we oh so polite. April 2020 I followed up, send an email with all details through their website, no response. They win this small battle, but will not win the war! ACCC will be notified about this one.

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware!! Do NOT order from them!!

Ingrid

IngridLaunceston, TAS

BEWARE - do not buy from

As per all the other reviews, my story is exactly the same! Pity I didn't check them out before I purchased.
Bought several products in March, all suddenly "gone out of stock".... seller ensured me it would only be 2-3 weeks before new stock arrived (coronavirus delays) so I waited.... & waited... contacted them late April & again mid May (products showing "in stock" on website) nope.... no stock. Requested refund - they agreed but come June, still nothing.
I emailed AGAIN a few days ago "issue my refund immediately or further action will be taken" Refunded the next day, seems I was lucky!
I have reported them to ACCC & suggest anyone else conned by them does so as well.

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy

Order was placed early March and paid for via credit card. We were then informed our order was out of stock and we would receive a refund. When it was not forthcoming we began following up. During the course of the emailing back and forth we were even sent a photo of a "bank transaction" of the refund with no receipt number. As if. Followed up some more whilst trying to remain polite and have only just today actually received the refund into our account. We were lucky compared to others. Suspect this company is actually a one man band and scamming is the aim.

Hand sanitiser

Do not buy from this store.very dishonest.Had no stock from day one.But still took my money.Took 3weeks for my money. It took a lot of work to get my money back.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

WARNING! Stay clear of this company!

It was a bit eerie, reading the previous reviews: my experience was from exactly the same template. Two supplements purchased, which I chased up when they didn't arrive, was told I'd been sent an email (I hadn't) saying they were out of stock, and I'd be issued a refund. Five weeks and many emails later, (and yes, they wanted my bank account numbers), and unable to find a phone number, I submitted a claim dispute with Paypal. This was last night at 9.30pm. Within two hours a refund was issued; at 11.30pm. Stay clear of this company, and if it's too late, go to your credit card company or Paypal for your money back.

Jodi Sullivan

Jodi Sullivan

Can confirm this site is fraudulent and scam people for their money.

Received the same emails word for word as others. 6 weeks since order, still no hand sanitisers in stock. Was told I’d be refunded 6 weeks later and still no refund. I have requested a refund from my bank and will be reporting this Website to the ACCC. Please do not purchase from this site.

DropBearWrangler

DropBearWranglerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Where RCH pull their usual shenanigans and Paypal saves the day

magenta m.

magenta m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be warned

Received my order invoice stating I’d paid with a direct bank transfer. I don’t use this payment method I use PayPal. I questioned the delivery eta was told they were waiting for my payment to clear. I checked my account and Paypal there wasn’t any pending payment.
I contacted [name removed] at RCH and was advised that they were out of stock but she could advise when there was stock and I could pay with PayPal if I wanted to!
I expect if I’d agreed the stock would reappear once I paid but never arrive.
Also there’s no phone number
Do not risk buying from this website it is dodgy

Quinn J.

Quinn J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do yourself a favour & buy elsewhere

ditty

dittySouthwest, VIC

Do not trust this site OUT OF STOCK ALL ITEMS

l ordered from this website and 2 weeks later they sent an email saying out of stock and still have not refunded me 4 weeks later do not trust this site is a scam