RCH Natural Products

RCH Natural Products

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GRS

GRS

Scary Scam. Do not ever buy off this website.

You will never receive any of the products that you order.
Don't go near this website.
It is a total scam. They will take your money and more.
And all the good ratings on here are part of the dodgy setup and are not real.

Aline Cohen

Aline CohenPeel, WA

Do not use this company.

Similar experience as described by other users. After placing and order early August 19 I was advised a few days later that they had ran out of stock and were looking at a few weeks delay before restocking. I was offered a refund or a later shipment, which I initially agreed with. I recontacted them mid September and was told that they had trouble getting the products I ordered and was again offered a refund which I then requested. This has not occured weeks later and they do no answer my emails anymore. Also, to note that within 48h of placing my order, fraudulent activity took place on the card I had used...

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT use this company.

We Placed online order and and after paying via credit card and then clearing our funds we were notified by email and was advised that they were out of stock and they would issue a refund.
Multiple emails exchanged. They always said that it was the accounts team looking into providing a refund...No refund provided. Have now unfortunately forwarded the complaint to consumer affairs.
I would highly think that it is highly probable that previous reviews are false. Would never use them or recommend them by any means

Do Not Trust This Company Poor Service And Communication

Colin

ColinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No info on product delivery.
No refund made.
Terrible customer service
Will Never order again
3 months from placing order. No intention to update customers. Refund requested month ago still no transfer. Terrible service

A small store but performing its duties really well

A small store but performing its duties really well. I always get prompt and timely service. This natural product store has been from a long time now. I am a regular buyer here.

Good varieties

Once you visit this site, you will be mesmerized to find such a huge variety of natural product options. Also, you will find alternate options which are equally good. other factors such as customer support, delivery service and quality of products -All thumbs up from my side.

Using colloidal silver since 1 year

We have been using colloidal silver since 1 year and this is the first time I ordered with RCH natural products. Its tightly packed and the speed with which we received our order was excellent. I will recommend this store to my friends for sure.

happy with the purchase

I went online searching for a Home need Products that is very hard to find online, Got a decent discount in RCH and timely delivery. happy with the purchase. thanks!!!

Do not use this site, it is a scam

I didn't get a confirmation email for my order so I queried it. After 2 days they came back to me and told me they were waiting on stock and when it didn't come in their supplier told them it would be 3-4 weeks and I could either, wait or order something else or get a full refund.
I then reviewed the company on Google and found quite a few other people had had the same response to their orders and no refunds were given.

fast response from support

Very Fast response from Customer Support. Actually I had an issue for my order and they responded immediately and solved it, I am definitely going to continue Placing orders. Best site so far.Thanks RCH..

I felt happy being on RCH site..

I felt happy being on RCH site.. looking at the collection of all the natural products at one place is so comfortable for someone like me..who is busy all the day. i ordered twice in rch.. lot of products which I need at home including laundry items.. received them in 4-5 days. happy ordering with them. placed another order this month and waiting for delivery!

Diana Nick

Diana NickPerth, WA

Product out of stock and problem to receive my money back

Product out of stock and problem to receive my money back. I wish I would read 1 star reviews before dealing with this company. I am trying to get my money back for 2 weeks . Never again

Delivered a fresh package

Celestial tea bags- I came across this product last December when a friend of mine invited me for tea Since then I am ordering this product from RCH natural products from which I had a good experience up till now. Once my package got missing and cant be located with the tracking details but the customer service promptly delivered a fresh package.

Always been helpful to me

I am glad to came across this company. Not only they provide the brands I like but they also have so many other natural products to choose from. Unlike other companies I have dealt earlier, RCH. has always been helpful and quick in resolving any queries I had. I will remain as one of their loyal customers. This is a nice company and I rate them plus.

secure packing

My first try on the products itself is so satisfactory. Definitely worthy buying. Just received my order of the colloidal silver bottles with secure and neat packing . Thank you RCH!!

Daresbeth

Daresbeth

Happy ordering tea from RCH

As Kukicha Tea contains less caffeine and can be taken even by the children, I order it frequently from the RCH store. My family start their day with Kukicha. There are other stores as well offering the same product but RCH is going fine with me as whether its is for prompt delivery or after purchase support.

delivery delayed..but happy with their prices.

I dont trust sites easily. After being recommended by a close friend, I ordered Product. Really, I am liking their natural Products and the price offered. but my delivery got delayed it was supposed to come in 3 days.. it arrived after 6 days.thats quite ok when i am getting my products at affordable price.

Carol F.

Carol F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I should have read the Reviews !

earlier hesitant.. but happy for their support.

I was earlier hesitant to use this site but my office colleague purchase here often. Recently, I also gave it a go and was surprised with their after support and on time delivery.

Mark

Markasked

When are you going to come clean and admit your a scam

Beroccaasked

After having a bad experience with your company - item order was apparently out of stock and was offered refund which never came, I found this review site.

There are LOTs of bad reviews, most with the same theme that you never despatch items and don’t give refunds.

My question is - why are ALL of your positive reviews from people who have only published ONE review, it appears that these are all fake reviews made by your company. Is this the case?

Nerida

Neridaasked

Just read your reviews and a little concerned with regard to my order RC 37849 collide silver x 2 concerned I will get same message Out of stock please contact me on email and let me this is not the case or I will need to cancel and get my refund (better be original collide silver) Thanks when will I expect delivery? Nerida

Berocca

Did you get your reply in the end? It appears that everyone has had the same experience and this is just a scam website. All of their positive reviews look fake.

I suggest reporting to PayPal, consumer affairs and ACCC. Good luck!

Get an answer from our members and RCH Natural Products representatives