RCH Natural Products

RCH Natural Products (page 2 of 4)

1.5

Ros

Ros

Scam Merchants

My order could not be filled. Then they hedged about returning my payment. They tried to get my bank account details instead of repaying through PayPal. PayPal sorted them out quickly.

GRS

GRS

Scary Scam. Do not ever buy off this website.

You will never receive any of the products that you order.
Don't go near this website.
It is a total scam. They will take your money and more.
And all the good ratings on here are part of the dodgy setup and are not real.

Aline Cohen

Aline CohenPeel, WA

Do not use this company.

Similar experience as described by other users. After placing and order early August 19 I was advised a few days later that they had ran out of stock and were looking at a few weeks delay before restocking. I was offered a refund or a later shipment, which I initially agreed with. I recontacted them mid September and was told that they had trouble getting the products I ordered and was again offered a refund which I then requested. This has not occured weeks later and they do no answer my emails anymore. Also, to note that within 48h of placing my order, fraudulent activity took place on the card I had used...

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT use this company.

We Placed online order and and after paying via credit card and then clearing our funds we were notified by email and was advised that they were out of stock and they would issue a refund.
Multiple emails exchanged. They always said that it was the accounts team looking into providing a refund...No refund provided. Have now unfortunately forwarded the complaint to consumer affairs.
I would highly think that it is highly probable that previous reviews are false. Would never use them or recommend them by any means

Do Not Trust This Company Poor Service And Communication

Colin

ColinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No info on product delivery.
No refund made.
Terrible customer service
Will Never order again
3 months from placing order. No intention to update customers. Refund requested month ago still no transfer. Terrible service

happy with the purchase

I went online searching for a Home need Products that is very hard to find online, Got a decent discount in RCH and timely delivery. happy with the purchase. thanks!!!

Do not use this site, it is a scam

I didn't get a confirmation email for my order so I queried it. After 2 days they came back to me and told me they were waiting on stock and when it didn't come in their supplier told them it would be 3-4 weeks and I could either, wait or order something else or get a full refund.
I then reviewed the company on Google and found quite a few other people had had the same response to their orders and no refunds were given.

Diana Nick

Diana NickPerth, WA

Product out of stock and problem to receive my money back

Product out of stock and problem to receive my money back. I wish I would read 1 star reviews before dealing with this company. I am trying to get my money back for 2 weeks . Never again

secure packing

My first try on the products itself is so satisfactory. Definitely worthy buying. Just received my order of the colloidal silver bottles with secure and neat packing . Thank you RCH!!

Carol F.

Carol F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I should have read the Reviews !

Avoid at all costs!!! This is a fraudulent company!!!!

Don’t deal with this company

This company took an order for a product that was out of stock. They let me know and I advised that I was happy to wait the 3 weeks for it to come in. It didn’t and I wasn’t notified. Despite requesting the refund I still haven’t received one

Berocca

BeroccaBunbury

SCAM - Do not order from this company!

Annika H

Annika HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam. Do not buy through them.

My story is the same as a lot of other's here... I purchased an item (using PayPal) and a few days later received an email (unsurprisingly written with poor spelling and grammar) about how, for some unknown reason, their supplier was out of stock. I asked for a refund. They said they'd issue one. After a number of days with no refund, I emailed them back. They informed me that they were prioritising my refund and even had the gall to ask for my bank account details to make it 'quicker' (ha!). I will be lodging a claim through PayPal and advising the ACCC of this scam company. Buyer beware

Ben

BenVictoria

Product out of stock - no notice until after 3 days after ordering

I placed an order for a product, and 3 days later got an email to say that it's out of stock. There was no indication at the time of placing the order that it would be out of stock. Worse, the product is still advertised without any indication it is out of stock. I have requested a refund.

Norman Hayashi

Norman Hayashi

Item out of stock twice in a year's stretch, still haven't received any refunds

I_am_Fee

I_am_FeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars!! And cheats!!

David

DavidSydney

This company is a scam

Do NOT buy from RCH Natural Products.
The first time I purchased from them they advised that suddenly the product was out of stock but if I wait 4 weeks they would have more. 8 weeks have passed .... NOTHING, no communication no products.
I then needed to buy a completely different product - did my Internet search and found the product and bought it not realising it was the same dodgy group. I ordered then got the same identical response as my first purchase. I feel particularly stupid as I have now been unwittingly fooled twice by the same SCAM.
Do yourself a Favour and avoid!!!!

sandyt

sandytadelaide

AVOID AVOID AVOID

twice now I have tried to order products from this site. Both times same outcome...nothing received. First time they told me out of stock although still advertising and selling it online and second time they claimed they tried to delivery but it was returned damaged to them and now no stock. Both times no communication from company . Had I not been onto it I would have lost my money. Thank goodness for PayPal and buyer protection. This company is unreliable at best, fraudulent more likely.

macasked

Rch if you are a real company why don’t you have an address or phone number? Why are all your positive reviews from fake accounts with no other reviews? Why are you pretending to sell medical supplies in a health crisis?

Mark

Markasked

When are you going to come clean and admit your a scam

HappyCustomer

I fell for the scam. Reported them but when will they be taken down from internet

They are from India.

mac

Please report their website to ACCC
Report website as phishing scam to google
Report their sock puppet empty social media accounts on Facebook LinkedIn etc so they are removed

Berocca

Beroccaasked

After having a bad experience with your company - item order was apparently out of stock and was offered refund which never came, I found this review site.

There are LOTs of bad reviews, most with the same theme that you never despatch items and don’t give refunds.

My question is - why are ALL of your positive reviews from people who have only published ONE review, it appears that these are all fake reviews made by your company. Is this the case?

Get an answer from our members and RCH Natural Products representatives