Ready Flowers

Ready Flowers

Twice non delivery and no refund

I ordered flowers from ready flowers the first time for my mothers 70th birthday they didn't show up emailed them and they promised a refund that was back in November 2017. Brought flowers for mothers day 2018 from Z flowers and the same thing no refund again. Now i find that there the same company that must be fraud?

Total rip off , scammers

This company is a joke. For Mothers Day 2015 I ordered an assortment of roses for my wife totaling $165.00.
Being in the southwest of Perth WA , they went thru another florest in Manjimup. The order totaled $60.00 , but the local florist wouldn't deliver because Ready Flowers owed them and other florists a couple thousand dollars for not honouring their invoice payments. I contacted Ready Flowers and they said it would be addressed by administration. Twenty plus emails later no luck , now they dont even reply. Their head office is in Hong Kong. They are nothing but PARASITIC SCUM.LIARS , AND SCAMMERS
Losers couldnt even talk to me , playing dum or lacked the intellect to speak english. Hope yous read this ya maggots. 3 years waiting.

Do not use this company! Flowers we left in the sun to dry out and burn!

I ordered 12 roses for Valentine's day 2018, I gave clear instructions to call me IMMEDIATELY if the flowers cannot be delivered. Instead they were left on the door step all day to dry out in the Adelaide heat! They were dead within two days.
I've contacted ZFlowers (Ready Flowers) several times by phone and email to raise complaints and request my money back, so far they are just avoiding me.
I would suggest to anyone considering using this company to avoid them like the plague!

Scam- Do not use this flower company

This morning i ordered sympathy flowers to be delivered and my dear friend did not receive them. I've called the Zflowers 1300# but get an engaged signal.
I've emailed the flower company and i receive 'failure to deliver'. I just called my bank to block credit card. Very upsetting.

Liz ( Melbourne)

Non delivery of flowers and wine to Foxton Beach NZ

Do not use this company, Flowers and wine ordered for relatives at Foxton Beach NZ, received email from zFlowers stating gift had been delivered as requested on 13 December 2017. Flowers and wine had NOT been delivered. Emails have been sent to their so called 'Customer Support Team ', no response ... Forget trying to phone, line goes through to an automated recording. Now in the hands of our banks investigative team as payment was made by credit card
Glenda (Melbourne)

Flowers never delivered

Don’t use this company.
Flowered never got delivered.
My credit card has been charged but not refunded.
I tried to ring but got recorded message to go to the web page.
I emailed them but have never get a reply.
Dodge dodge.

Do not use this company!!!

I ordered sympathy flowers to be delivered the next day, they were not delivered called the next day to be advised that they had been delivered ... LIE, they said out of good will they will re-send them at no cost and will be delivered the next day.... NOT DELIVERED!!, called the next day to ask for a refund as they were not delivered at all after being promised they were twice before. They said 10-14 working days for refund - NO REFUND still waiting. Extremely upset had to then buy another present out of my pocket ..... I have never been more disappointed!!!!

no flowers

non delivery of flowers. no response to queries. it is like dealing with a ghost company.
i would really like a refund of my money!!

Not delivered & Won't reply to my emails

I Ordered flowers on the 10th Nov @ 8.01 am for same day delivery for my friends first wedding anniversary. They were never delivered. I've tried ringing the 1300 phone number to get a recording saying to go to the website online. I sent an email saying they weren't delivered. Got an email back saying to fix it they needed a copy of the address they were to be sent too, which I sent back to them. No reply! I've since sent more than 10 emails regarding non delivery. I get back a reply saying my email is with their support team to be reviewed & they'll contact me within 24hrs. Which never happens. I also keep getting emails asking about my experience to which I tell them what happened & give my mobile no asking them to ring. Nothing! I rang my bank with whom I have my credit card with and they looked into it over the phone. They said it was a local company that was liquidated more than a year ago, but seemed to be now under a new company with a new name & that they'd try to get my money back for me. I had to send them copies of the original transaction (which thankfully I'd screen shot the day I ordered them) & copies of the emails I'd sent to them. They said It might take a while & there was no guarantee. So fingers crossed.

Flowers never arrived, no contact

I ordered $75 worth of flowers for same day delivery, they never arrived, and none of my emails have been replied to. Any time I try calling them I get a message saying it is outside their working hours.

Do Not Use Zflowers Under Any Circumstances

I was going overseas so ordered my flowers on the 8th November for mothers birthday on the 18th. I got them to deliver the day before as it was a Saturday. It is now the 22nd November and no flowers. Waiting for hours on their customer service line. You wait 30 minutes you are next in the que and then you get disconnected. When you do get someone they are so uninterested and say they are going to call you once they call the florist. Talked to a manager and half way through discussing my experience they put me on hold and never came back to me. The most disgusting customer service of all time even worse than Telstra. So no flowers, no discussions that lead to anything. One lady said the driver collapsed and couldn't deliver. What a lie. These people are disgusting do not buy from them under any circumstances.

This is crap

I am a student and tried to do something nice for a teacher and paid $75 to have flowers sent to her work. The flowers never arrived. As this is half my weeks salary I am pretty upset that this company now won't refund me after a month of trying to get in touch with them. They told me each time they were going to refund me but still haven't. This company is obviously a scam - do not buy from them.

Flowers arrived late after promising same day delivery and were not as advertised.

I only used this service as they were accepting orders for same day delivery up to 3pm (most other sites close at 2pm). The bouquets are expensive and not that nice compared to other sites, but I chose what I thought was the best one at a cost of over $100 and paid the applicable delivery fee to have it delivered the same day - yet the bouquet did not arrive until today (despite my invoice clearly saying it would be delivered yesterday). When the flowers arrived they were missing the number of advertised blooms and were nothing like what was advertised.

I would have gone with one of the other online florists had I known that the flowers would be delivered a day late. When I try calling the customer service number (as indicated to do on my invoice if there are any issues) it goes to a recorded message saying to contact them via email only. Great customer service. Wish I'd seen all these reviews previously.

An update on the above: I disputed the charge with my credit card company and Consumer Protection. I was refunded by my credit card company - so I did not pursue my complaint with Consumer Protection. Today I received a letter from my credit card company they are reversing their earlier decision, based on “evidence” provided by Z flowers. The evidence is a letter sent saying, among other things that “At no point was there a complaint about the quality of the flowers. Not until several weeks later when her attempt to complain about non delivery through Consumer Protection Failed. We had proof of her confirming the order was received though 1 day late. Through consumer protection, after the complaint for non delivery was declined, I received the above image, which the customer supplied to them...the flowers will have been properly presented upon delivery and the picture provided is after the recipient has tried to arrange them in a vase.” Their response is simply not true, and now I have to revisit with my credit card company. Ugh! In summary: I attempted to contact Z flowers at least 5 times on the phone, as suggested I do in my invoice, but they did not answer the phone. They also did not respond to any of the emails I sent about late delivery. I was never advised (to this date) by Consumer Protection that my case was declined. Rather - I stopped following up with them/liaising with them because the credit card dispute was already found in my favor. I did not only complain to my credit card company for the quality of the flowers after my complaint about late delivery was “declined” by Consumer Protection. This is a flat out lie. My dispute to both consumer protection and my credit card company was made at the same time, and the dispute to both was that: 1) the flowers arrived late; 2) this was particularly problematic because the ONLY reason that I went with Z flowers was because they guaranteed same day delivery - therefore I never would have used their services if they were not delivered the same day; 3) the flowers delivered were not as advertised - they were poorly presented, wilted, missing blooms and nothing like the advertised image. Based on the combination of these three factors, I believed that I was entitled to a refund. I had supplied the above mentioned image to consumer protection to demonstrate point 3. It was part of my complaint - not some sneaky thing that I was hiding from my credit card company. In fact - when I spoke to the credit card company, I made my complaint over the phone, and subsequently emailed them the same photo! I did not send either the credit card company or Consumer Protection a picture as the flowers appeared on my mother in laws doorstep as she did not take one, and only sent me the image of them in the vase. However, she said to me “I knew you would have been disappointed with them, because I knew you would have paid a lot of money for them and they really were not great.” Z flowers have lied in their response to my credit card company - and now I have to spend more time dealing with their dishonest nonsense. Ugh!

Still waiting!

I ordered flowers 2 weeks ago for same day delivery. They didn't show up and then the next day I phoned zflowers and they told me it had been delivered. I said no it had not obviously we would know this...then he said it had not been delivered and they will deliver it that day. I said okay and gave a new address for delivery, again nothing shows up, they tell me there is an issue with a supplier and it could be a 1 day wait...but it might be a 2 day wait.. I said are you sure it won't be longer like a 7 day wait? and he said yes probably will be. He then offered a refund and an immediate escalation etc etc but still nothing has happened and the phone does not connect through. Waste of a company do not use.

Same Scam As Zflowers

Ready flowers and Zflowers are the same scam they have gone broke but are still advertising that they are a legit company that delivers flowers. They take your money via credit card and say they delivered the flowers but never do. I'm currently going through the bank to get my money back. On the phone they yelled at me that "They don't give a damn" and hanged up in my ear.

Took the money but no flowers were delivered!!

My husband ordered $250 worth of flowers and chocolates 9 days before my birthday. I never received them and we both have not been able to get in contact with Zflowers. I did get through on the phone but they hung up on me when I explained my call. Unfortunately we read the reviews after the issue. Never had any problems with Ready flowers so it was presumed that they would have the same level of service. Please order from another florist.

Worst service and product ever encountered. Do not buy anything from Z Flowers!!!

Easiest to submit the complaint I fired to the "support" email address after two x 20min plus waits on their 1300 line. This explains how woeful this business is. I seriously thought I'd been scammed. Here goes:

"As discussed with “[name removed]” on your support line (on which I stayed on hold for 20+ minutes) I am disgusted with the service I’ve received since placing an order with your business before 10am yesterday.

As already disclosed, the flowers DID NOT arrive yesterday and then the courier tried to deliver after hours to the business address where my wife works despite me telling your customer service operative “[name removed]” last night not to. The flowers were then delivered today in poor state.

My wife then followed up with the florist who put the bunch together and she said the courier picked up yesterday. Can only assume he/she kept the flowers in his vehicle overnight. Cannot believe that anyone would think that is a good idea.

So my question to you is, what will you do about this? I think anything short of a full refund is unacceptable.

If I do not hear back from you within 24hrs I will escalate this to Australian consumer affairs. Your business already has a very poor reputation if feedback online is anything to judge by.

Look forward to your response and resolution."

Have heard nothing since sending this on the 25th October and no refund. The florist was great- they sent my wife another more premium bunch as an apology for the horrendous experience.

ZFlowers took my money and didn't deliver.

I ordered and paid for a bunch of flowers for my Sister & Brother in Laws wedding anniversary a week prior to the required delivery date. I called my sister in the evening of their anniversary and they hadn't been delivered.
I called ZFlowers the following day and they advised that they would investigate.
2 days later, after a couple of SMSs to them I received a call from a florist local to my sister's place apparently but I did not catch their name and when I enquired it was not provided again. I was told that the flowers had been delivered.
Trying to access ZFlowers again has proven unsuccessful and on their website.
I suggest to all of us out of pocket should approach Department of Fair Trading.

No flowers. Horrific customer service

Ordered flowers for mums bday and they did not arrive in the arranged day. Rang the customer service and the person on the line could not have been less interested and told me they had been delivered. I explained that they definitely had not and he grudgingly told me it would be looked into and they would get back to me. They did not. A week later, 3 phone calls, 2 emails plus online feedback and I still had no response. In final email I demanded a refund. I just called them and as usual on hold / phone for half an hour. Told the refund was being processed. Thanks for letting me know. Never had such a disappointing experience with ordering flowers. Never use ready flowers or their new name z flowers. Reliably unreliable to say the least. Should be out of business.

No Flowers and No Refund from Z-Flowers

I ordered flowers for my friends birthday 30th September through Z-Flowers nothing arrived . Followed up Z-Flowers twice and got a response 3rd October to say none of their partners were able to deliver them in the area and how would I like to proceed. With the birthday missed, I asked for a refund and was told it would take 10-14business days, although my card was charged October 2nd by Ready Flowers HK Manning WA. It has been over 14 business days and I have had no refund. Have chased them twice again and have been told there is a processing back log......
Do not use this company. Their NZ number is a recorded message which goes nowhere. I don't think they have any intention of refunding anything.

My dad ordered flowers for me too and they NEVR arrived. I cannot reach anyone nor have I received an email response to my complaint. I also noticed that when you click on "my order was not delivered" nothing happens. Their 0800 number tells you to go to the website which is incoherent. DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS!!!! What can we do about this? My dad spent good hard earned money ... and NOTHING!!!
Hello, I’m sorry you had to go through this too. I was referred into the WA consumer complaints with all the information http://forms.commerce.wa.gov.au/consumer-protection/complaint. I have been contacted back and they are going directly to ready flowers/zflowers to request refund and they will contact me with progress. I hope this helps and you can get your refund.Thank you. My dad is taking action in Canada. Cheers!Kkw sounds familiar. Phone no is no help either. I rang my bank and they looked into it. Apparently they were put into liquidation in April by the courts, so I don't uderstand how they're still trading & taking people's money. My bank are looking into it. They debited the sale amount again & then credited it to my account as that's their procedure, until they hear back from them or their merchant. Then hopefully be able to credit me again. I had to email them confirmation of the order & the 12 emails I'd sent them of proof I'd tried to contact them. The last email I got from my bank, was that they're waiting for their reply.

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.
Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?
InterfloraI have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves. Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

Similar listings