Real Funeral Insurance
See the Best Funeral Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real Insurance

• Claim ApprovedYes (26) · No
Anita
AnitaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Real is the best

I (used be be we when Graham was with us) have a lot of things with Real and I am very happy with the company. Real has been very helpful over the years especially with any enquiries I have made. I did have trouble with Graham's funeral insurance but that wasn't with Real it was the other company.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJuly 2020
Nancy
NancyFar North Queensland, QLD

Great services

Policy were fully explained and clear to understand and way this was delivered made the policy taker much more comfortable, especially those that identifies the English is their second language.

Claim DateMay 2021
Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Funeral insurance gave me peace of mind.

Staff who I spoke with over the phone were helpful and professional.
I made a mistake with one digit for the bank account insurance funds to be paid into and Tam who I spoke to was very helpful and assured me the funds would still be paid.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateApril 2021
Bianca
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

It was a great policy and I was very happy with my service I got, the person I got to speak to was very helpful and very nice to talk to

Claim DateMay 2021

Darylee
DaryleeNorth West, QLD

It is awesome.

It didn't take that long to complete and the guy who help me was so nice and charm I would like to give him 5 star just for helping me out and thank the mean person who come up with this real funeral insurance plan I am thankful for having use around especially in this generation may God bless use big time.

Claim DateOctober 2020

This is perfect

Not long quick response very helpful and courteous and claim was received within a week I responded early and I think that was sufficient. Funeral Insurance claim WE\hat else would you like me to say what I mentioned is sufficient do not send anymore I have just lost my husband and am receiving all this paperwork

Claim DateSeptember 2020
Gay PatriciaMid North Coast, NSW

Funeral fund

Don’t think was good value considering how long we have been paying for this funeral fund, as for the original set up it was very good,as for lodging a claim the service was excellent,

Claim DateJuly 2020
Gay Patricia

Gay Griffiths Policy number [Number Removed] have changed to just me since my husband passed away on the 15th July, just depending on aged pension, harder to make ends meet, Regards Gay

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lily
LilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Must have

When my husband passed away it was a horrible time and dealing with all the paperwork was a nightmare. Dealing with Real was It was all done a breeze, a few minutes over the phone and

Claim Resolution Time3+ months

Claim DateJune 2018

Chanele
ChaneleSydney, NSW

This is great.

Good customer service.the policy is good value. It didnt take long to get covered they were thoroughly trained and it's great.i felt real at ease with the service officers and comfortable.its great to have this policy and great peace of mind.

Claim DateJune 2020
Carole R.
Carole R.Perth, WA

I've got complete comfort for my funeral

It means I can have peace of mind when it's my time, I did claim over 6 years ago for my late husband, because of the Easter holidays it wasn't a day or two, it was about 5, but not Real Life Insurance fault just the wrong time of year. Still very happy.

Claim DateMarch 2014

Juliet
JulietNorthern Region, NSW

Would Not Be Without Real

The ease and speed of making a claim was by far the easiest thing to do among the many other things that had to be done during my time of grief.

Claim DateJune 2017

Hi Juliet,
I am sorry to hear of your loss and wish to extend our sympathy to you and your family. We appreciate your kind words and are pleased to hear that we were able to provide support during such a tough time.

Cheesed off
Cheesed off

with words of empathy, money was transferred overnight, funeral and cremation all paid, understanding, and caring staff.

The money covered what we needed, almost 24 hour to receive money. All my family is now covered, it took away financial stress and gave us peace of mind, thanks to compassionate caring staff.

Hi,
I am sorry to hear of your loss and wish to extend my sympathy to you and your family. We appreciate your kind words and are pleased to hear that we were able to provide support during such a tough time.

Peace of mind

I was amazed how quick real insurance paid our policy when my husband died...it was a relief not to find that money.. thank you I will recommend it to all

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2018

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Real Funeral Insurance

Setting up funeral insurance for myself was so simple and very quick.

Making a claim on my mother's funeral insurance 6 years ago less than a week. Staff are very respectful.

Claim DateMay 2014

Raelene K.
Raelene K.asked

Hi, I would like to know how much a policy would be for a couple. (aged 65 and 67) How much would it be a fortnight to cover,and how long do we have to be paying insurance to receive the benefit in case of unexpected death to either? Thanks for your help Raelene

Louise
Louise

No idea you'd have to contact them direct great prices tho

Hi Raelene,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. The quote will vary depending on the benefit amount that you choose, which can be from $3,000 up to $15,000. Upon taking out a policy, cover is for accidental death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter. Further information is available on our website; https://www.realinsurance.com.au/funeral-insurance or alternatively, I can arrange for one of our lovely team members to give you a call and provide you with a quote. I have sent you a private message, if you would like to proceed with a call.

Zeron
Zeronasked

How long after you log the form and the berial certificate do you get payed out

Bernadette
Bernadette

Not sure

Hi Zeron,
Thank you for raising your question. Claims are generally paid within 1–2 business days on receipt of the completed claim form and supporting documents. Sometimes this may take longer if the documentation is inconclusive. Where this is the case we will seek additional information to process the claim as promptly as possible. We will call you as soon as there is an update and every 10 business days to keep you informed of how your claim is progressing. If your claim is approved, payment will be made promptly.

Thecurlasked

Does Real Insurance do Funeral Cover for people with Part 9 debt Agreements

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 you can apply for cover. However, Real Insurance does have a duty of care to ensure that any potential customer has the financial means to service their policy on going.
If you would like to learn more, please send a private message with your best contact number and I will arrange for a team member to contact you. Alternatively, you can call 1300 367 325.
Tess

Hi
I already have insurance with you but have heard you do not cover people on a Part 9 agreement and my husband has one I do not

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for your response. As you are already insured with us, I would like to escalate your question to our customer support team. If you are open to this, can you please send a private message with your policy number and best contact number and I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss this further.
Tess