Real Funeral Insurance
See the Best Funeral Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (19)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (23) · No (0)

This policy is great for me

Very happy gentleman that I talk to was very nice and explained everything to me and it’s great value. It was was very easy to set up and didn’t take long

LiL d.
LiL d.South East Queensland, QLD

Able, Attentive & Actioned Thanks Anthony

Melissa
MelissaFar North Queensland, QLD

Now have peace of mind

Was a easy and simple experience. I was contacted in great time and was given great customer service. My policy was easy to understand. I would recommend Real Insurance to anyone.

Christine Brown
Christine BrownWestern Australia

absolutely a good company to be with

The policy that I have is very good value and so easy to set up with no hassle what so ever very friendly staff and very knowledgeable staff thank you

Find out how Real Funeral Insurance compares to other Funeral Insurance

First time I have taken Funeral Insurance .Information supplied by Jessie was informative and she was very professional. She covered and answered all my questions making it easy to decided to take up policy immediately Thank You Jesse

Judith
Judith

Yes I would like you to pass on feedback sometimes our Front Line staff are not recognised enough

It gives me a sense of relief that I won’t burden my children with debt at the time of my death

Yes I like that my policy reduces each year it gives a feeling of being cared for it was easy to set up and I like that it is directly debited from my account each month overall hassle free

Jill
JillNorthern Region, NSW

Cancelling policy.

It was good value. Not for me now. I can't afford to have it. I've been paying since 2005. 12 months ago the monthly payment went up by $20 so having trouble paying..

Hi Jill,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you do have any queries regarding your policy, can you please reply to my private message and I can arrange for one of our team members to be in touch.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Knowlegeable customer service

I rang Real Insurance regarding my expired CC direct debit payment. Customer service was able to fix my direct debit and answered my question re nomination of a beneficiary for my funeral insurance. I immediately establised rapport with the customer service agent.

Jessy
JessySydney, NSW

Excellent Service!!!!

Spoke with Peter, he not only complete mine and my daughters policy application but also did my parents funeral cover application as well. Easy & quick! Peter provided excellent service!!!! Thankyou!!!!

Hi Jessy,
We are delighted to hear of the excellent service you have received from Peter. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us, we will pass along your kind words to Peter on your behalf.

Cherie
CherieMid North Coast, NSW

Funeral insurance

I am thoroughly pleased with my funeral insurance which is paid by instalments and know that when my time to die has come I will be financially secure for paying my funeral thank you for this great service

Hi Cherie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and for choosing Real Insurance. We are pleased to hear of the value that you have found in your policy and have been left with peace of mind for the future.
Alisa

Very happy

I was very surprised how easy and quick it was to set up and the person who helped today was very patient and friendly. I have been wanting to do this for such a long time. Very good

Anita
AnitaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Real is the best

I (used be be we when Graham was with us) have a lot of things with Real and I am very happy with the company. Real has been very helpful over the years especially with any enquiries I have made. I did have trouble with Graham's funeral insurance but that wasn't with Real it was the other company.

perfect

easy to set up
staff were very knowledgeable, and courteous.
transferring me to the appropriate persons.
easy to change my policy.
waiting time was not overly long, staff kept me updated and did not leave me holding on

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great insurance company

Policy is very good value and easy to set up .As it is my funeral policy there has been no claim to comment on . but I have been assured that my family will have an easy access to claim when necessary

Hi Ann,
Our team is delighted to hear that you have found your policy was easy to set up and that it was able to provide you with peace of mind. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your lovely feedback.

AlanaPerth, WA

Very satisfied!

Very affordable, friendly and helpful staff. Was done in very short time but accurately and carefully. Relieved to know that if I should go home to be with the Lord, (shuffle off my mortal coil) I will be covered and no funeral debt for my family.

You're most welcome

Raelene K.
Raelene K.asked

Hi, I would like to know how much a policy would be for a couple. (aged 65 and 67) How much would it be a fortnight to cover,and how long do we have to be paying insurance to receive the benefit in case of unexpected death to either? Thanks for your help Raelene

Louise
Louise

No idea you'd have to contact them direct great prices tho

Hi Raelene,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. The quote will vary depending on the benefit amount that you choose, which can be from $3,000 up to $15,000. Upon taking out a policy, cover is for accidental death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter. Further information is available on our website; https://www.realinsurance.com.au/funeral-insurance or alternatively, I can arrange for one of our lovely team members to give you a call and provide you with a quote. I have sent you a private message, if you would like to proceed with a call.
Jessica

Zeron
Zeronasked

How long after you log the form and the berial certificate do you get payed out

Bernadette
Bernadette

Not sure

Hi Zeron,
Thank you for raising your question. Claims are generally paid within 1–2 business days on receipt of the completed claim form and supporting documents. Sometimes this may take longer if the documentation is inconclusive. Where this is the case we will seek additional information to process the claim as promptly as possible. We will call you as soon as there is an update and every 10 business days to keep you informed of how your claim is progressing. If your claim is approved, payment will be made promptly.
Jessica

Thecurlasked

Does Real Insurance do Funeral Cover for people with Part 9 debt Agreements

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 you can apply for cover. However, Real Insurance does have a duty of care to ensure that any potential customer has the financial means to service their policy on going.
If you would like to learn more, please send a private message with your best contact number and I will arrange for a team member to contact you. Alternatively, you can call 1300 367 325.
Tess

Hi
I already have insurance with you but have heard you do not cover people on a Part 9 agreement and my husband has one I do not

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for your response. As you are already insured with us, I would like to escalate your question to our customer support team. If you are open to this, can you please send a private message with your policy number and best contact number and I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss this further.
Tess