Real Income Insurance

Real Income Insurance

See the Best Income Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real Insurance

1.0
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes · No (2)
Charlie
CharliePerth, WA

What is a significant injury

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim ApprovedNo
cathstar
cathstar

They take your money but wont pay out!

Husband had injury at work. Unable to work due to chronic pain. Applied to Real Insurance once workcover payments stopped. Real insurance wont pay out bill cover as there is apparently evidence of pre-existing injury from 5 years ago that hasnt caused any ongoing problems.
Congratulations Real. Youve left our family in the gutters!

Claim ApprovedNo

Mark H.
Mark H.asked

Starting a gardening franchise, one of the requirements is income, injury and illness insurance. I am not sure of my annual income as I have not started work yet.

Hi Mark,
Thank you for reaching out. We are not currently providing Income Protection at this time, however, you can view our current products at https://www.realinsurance.com.au/
Kind regards,
Alisa

Iain
Iainasked

Thieving @$#kers. Low life scum . Cold called a long time ago, answered inane questions but never signed up or gave bank details etc,then just recently they send me a letter congratulating me on my anniversary with them AND , FKN AND( and now I'm gettn cranky) took $220 odd bucks out o my account. Best I block these Cunning Uncultured Ninetys Types from my accounts and contact the authorities. Does anyone know where their head office is?

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Hi Iain, if you would like to discuss this further with a Service Manager please provide us with your contact details via private message and we will arrange for a Manager to be in touch directly. Thank you.

ayveril
ayverilasked

i have take out real insurance for funerals me and my husband my husband was against it as he said it was wast of money haven't heard any reports good or bad have been pay money for six years

graham.p
graham.p

hi Ayveril,Taking out funeral insurance is a very personal choice.for my wife and i ,it is an expense we can do without at the moment.
With regards to taking out your policy with real insurance-i say don't.they are shifty.they lied to us and ripped us of to the tune of $4000.00.
you would be well advised to take out your policy with a large and well known insurance company and one that is reputable.gp.

Ballarat
Ballarat

It depends on how old you are. Work out how much you pay per year and multiply that by how many years you might live. It could work out to cost more than the funeral itself would cost. You could just put that money away each month into an account you don't touch so that it is there when you need it. If you have a mortgage offset account you could put in there to save interest on your home loan.

Barb B
Barb B

Funeral insurance is a total rip off. Better to go with a pre-paid funeral plan with the funeral company, where you can know it is paid for and that your family won't have to be jumping through hoops to get financial assistance when you die. The small print on funeral insurance is breathtakingly confusing - and deliberately so. You must remember that the whole purpose of insurance companies is to NOT pay claims, and they will go to whatever lengths to make sure you have either 'breached' the conditions and voided the payout, or they make it so hard you just give up and go away. It's reprehensible how they treat grieving people who are already under a lot of strain, and if my husband hadn't been so persistent - and ANGRY - I'm sure we would never have seen the money for his father's funeral.

See all Real Income Insurance questions