Real Income Insurance

Real Income Insurance

See the Best Income Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Lisa W.
Lisa W.Southwest, VIC

I am not working so cant afford to do it.

I did my cover all over the phone which was easy. I haven't lodged a claim. I will look at it when I am working again if I decide to and see if it is relevant.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Jessica

Customer service to set up insurance was instant and great.

I was contacted immediately about my insurance quote and, while the phone call to officially submit for a quote on my policy did take time, the customer service of the call was great and I was verified and ready to go with a reasonable policy the very next day.

Jasmine
JasmineMid North Coast, NSW

very courteous assistance

policy was affordable, easy to understand associated paperwork - the staff was very nice and explained things well and was happy to help me with any relevant queries and also with follow-up

Veronica
VeronicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help

Good value, very helpful on phone, explained all details. Explained both life insurance and income protection and what is covered in both policies. Am leased they deduct every two weeks and payment not due in one hit

Income Insurance

Find out how Real Income Insurance compares to other Income Insurance

Cecilia
CeciliaAustralian Capital Territory

the approval was done so fast and the process well understood

policy was of a good value and all the questions were personnel and easy to answer. I was given enough time t ask questions as well as to repeat myself

Hi Cecilia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that we were able to assist in providing you with suitable cover and that we could assist in answering your questions.
Jessica

Mike
MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy to have approval for Accident cover

Easy and quick application over the phone, The staff were friendly and informative. I was accepted within a short period and was very happy with the cover offered for my situation

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Real Income Protection Insurance

I found it very easy to set up the policy, the consultant was excellent and, even though I wasn't eligible for full cover, I am very satisfied with what has been offered to me and the good value it is.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Iosif
IosifSouth East Queensland, QLD

went very well good what i wanted

got what i wanted straight to the point. There is nothing more i can say. was happy with everything over all.. i looked up other insurance this came out the be the better choice a little more expensive. But I get to have my mind rested as I know if I get hurt outside my work I still get income for my family .

Hi Iosif,
Thanks for such a lovely review. It is a pleasure to hear that we can provide you with suitable cover and peace of mind for yourself and your family.
Tess

No drama's, Quick when approved.

Total process time was about a month to replace a damaged item. Not the quickest and I did have to call up a few times to get it moving. But never had any issues and the delivered product was just as promised.

Income Insurance

Find out how Real Income Insurance compares to other Income Insurance

Must have

There were alterations needed during set up. On completion these alterations had not been done. It was great to have an interpreter but the process was so time consuming and the interpreter kept cutting out.

Mark H.
Mark H.asked

Starting a gardening franchise, one of the requirements is income, injury and illness insurance. I am not sure of my annual income as I have not started work yet.

Hi Mark,
Thank you for reaching out. We are not currently providing Income Protection at this time, however, you can view our current products at https://www.realinsurance.com.au/
Alisa

Iain
Iainasked

Thieving @$#kers. Low life scum . Cold called a long time ago, answered inane questions but never signed up or gave bank details etc,then just recently they send me a letter congratulating me on my anniversary with them AND , FKN AND( and now I'm gettn cranky) took $220 odd bucks out o my account. Best I block these Cunning Uncultured Ninetys Types from my accounts and contact the authorities. Does anyone know where their head office is?

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Hi Iain, if you would like to discuss this further with a Service Manager please provide us with your contact details via private message and we will arrange for a Manager to be in touch directly. Thank you.

ayveril
ayverilasked

i have take out real insurance for funerals me and my husband my husband was against it as he said it was wast of money haven't heard any reports good or bad have been pay money for six years

graham.p
graham.p

hi Ayveril,Taking out funeral insurance is a very personal choice.for my wife and i ,it is an expense we can do without at the moment.
With regards to taking out your policy with real insurance-i say don't.they are shifty.they lied to us and ripped us of to the tune of $4000.00.
you would be well advised to take out your policy with a large and well known insurance company and one that is reputable.gp.

Ballarat
Ballarat

It depends on how old you are. Work out how much you pay per year and multiply that by how many years you might live. It could work out to cost more than the funeral itself would cost. You could just put that money away each month into an account you don't touch so that it is there when you need it. If you have a mortgage offset account you could put in there to save interest on your home loan.

Barb B
Barb B

Funeral insurance is a total rip off. Better to go with a pre-paid funeral plan with the funeral company, where you can know it is paid for and that your family won't have to be jumping through hoops to get financial assistance when you die. The small print on funeral insurance is breathtakingly confusing - and deliberately so. You must remember that the whole purpose of insurance companies is to NOT pay claims, and they will go to whatever lengths to make sure you have either 'breached' the conditions and voided the payout, or they make it so hard you just give up and go away. It's reprehensible how they treat grieving people who are already under a lot of strain, and if my husband hadn't been so persistent - and ANGRY - I'm sure we would never have seen the money for his father's funeral.

See all Real Income Insurance questions