Real Income Insurance

Real Income Insurance (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Income Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (0)
Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic staff

Staff were great and very helpful. Great product and very easy to get underway. Will definitely be recommending real to my friends and family once again thx for your help. Regards Terry

thanks Jasmine

Jasmine was amazing, patient and understanding
however, i feel for her and your staff having to read the entire policy on the phone, people don t have time to listen to all of that and surely it can be done online.

finally have it.

yes the policy was good value and easy to set up. the person I spoke to was very clear and precise. Would recommend real insurance to anyone looking for insurance.

might need it one day

very easy to set just a phone call was all that was needed.i set the policy to my needs and the waiting period that i thought was needed to me

Hi Allan,
What a kind review. I am delighted to hear the ease in which you were able to set up this policy and that we could offer you cover suitable to your needs. Welcome to the Real Insurance family.
Sharon

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Real Income Protection Insurance

I found it very easy to set up the policy, the consultant was excellent and, even though I wasn't eligible for full cover, I am very satisfied with what has been offered to me and the good value it is.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Great service by Zane being very helpful and making the process easy!

Good value too & no paper work. Easy and now have peace of mind.

The staff member made he process easy and worked around my time constraints.

Thank you I would definitely recommend.

Rodney Mason
Rodney MasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome

I had a great experience setting up my real insurance policy. It was easy and all I had to do was answer some questions about my health status. The person I spoke to was very professional.

Hi Rodney Mason,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear the person you spoke with was very professional and the ease in which you were able to set up this valuable protection. Welcome to Real Insurance.
Sharon

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kathy W.
Kathy W.Central West, NSW

Quick, concise and easy to understand

My policy was very easy to set up and the cover i'm getting is i think value for my peace of mind, which is what insurance is all about i think

Bruno F.
Bruno F.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, I was serviced by James and he is a star. I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service provided.

Good value for the cover
Very lengthy process to get there but worth it.
Excellent service provided by James, he was attentive and extremely professional, I am actually very surprised that he is not a customer manager, you are under-using his skills.

Evangeline
EvangelineConder 2906, ACT

Excellent customer service.

I'm extremely happy and satisfied, Jason is very friendly and courteous.Explained the policy all in detailsand clear.Excellent customer service, answered all my questions.Verify understanding.Good communication.The policy is good and value for money is good too.

Sikeli M
Sikeli MVictoria

Excellent Service

The agent was very helpful, patient and provided all the available options. Covered rates and coverage, professional over the phone demure. Made the process easy and understandable. Made a decision on the spot

Hi Sikeli,
Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that our agent was able to assist you in making an informed decision and setting up your policy was done with ease.

Iosif
IosifSouth East Queensland, QLD

went very well good what i wanted

got what i wanted straight to the point. There is nothing more i can say. was happy with everything over all.. i looked up other insurance this came out the be the better choice a little more expensive. But I get to have my mind rested as I know if I get hurt outside my work I still get income for my family .

Hi Iosif,
Thanks for such a lovely review. It is a pleasure to hear that we can provide you with suitable cover and peace of mind for yourself and your family.

Realm nice service!

Policy’s value was ok and the costumer service lady very helpful doing the set up, the set up is a bit long, but they tried to make it easy and clear

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate. I am pleased to hear that the Customer Service Representative was able to make the process easy and clear for you.
Tess

No drama's, Quick when approved.

Total process time was about a month to replace a damaged item. Not the quickest and I did have to call up a few times to get it moving. But never had any issues and the delivered product was just as promised.

Excellent explanation by the Teleperson

Setting up the policy was easy and did in no time as the teleoperater did a great job explaining and answering my question. Hoping to have good experiences in the future as well.

Hi Darshana,
Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted to receive positive feedback and very happy that we could offer you such outstanding service.
Regards,

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful and competitive

Good value policy. Teleperson was very helpful and thorough.
No hesitation to recommend their services for income protection insurance policy.
They asked all the right questions and assisted me through the process

L P
L PAU

Great to talk to someone that could help

Setting up the policy was a good experience having someone talk me through it and clarifying parts that I didn’t 100./‘ understand was awesome

Income protection

Yes I do think it’s value for money. But mostly piece of mind. I just hope I never have to use it.

Quick and easy

Friendly staff provided me with a quick quote over the phone with a great price !
Just a few questions and was all organised.

very good customer service

yes policy was easy to set up . but just bit of long process while completing the policy. Good options

Review collected in partnership with Real Insurance

Needed something like this for a long time

The customer care was amazing the lady walk me through the process one step at a time so i understand how it word thank you

may
may

Happy Customer for 6 years

fast, friendly service. easy to talk to insurance people.. They can simplify the complicated words of insurance and make it understandable.

Awesome service

Great value and it was great customer service. Have dealt with them for pet insurance and will now with income and life insurance

Review collected in partnership with Real Insurance

The consultant I spoke with was very helpful and went out of her way to make sure I got what I needed

Precise and efficient

Good and efficient.I got my certificate almost immediately. Pls give the one who help me a thump up. Cheers and God bless.