Roy Hamilton

Roy Hamilton

Everything I want.

At the time of taking up your quote it was better than most of your competition and set up time was minimal. Yes one not at fault claim resolved in one day. Approx 10 years, never asked for Roadside assist

Claim ApprovedNo

Nise

NiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great insurance company

I have been with Real for 4 years. It was easy to set up and when calling to change details staff were always helpful and courteous. Actually got premium reduced. Win/win.

Car ModelToyota Ascent sedan 2010

Hi Nise,
What a great review. We are thrilled to hear that you have had a positive experience on each contact with us. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support, we really appreciate it.
Kind regards,

MathewSydney, NSW

Not Good Enough

I have been waiting for three days for some acknowledgement firstly that i lodged a claim online and secondly for someone to contact me, hours on a phone listening to a recording does nothing to give me any confidence with this insurance company.Not

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

[Policy Number Removed]
2013 Holden Calais V VF 4 Door Sedan, Automatic
[Numbers Removed]

Hi Mathew,
Thank you for providing those details. I have now passed these on and someone will be in contact shortly.
Kind regards,

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic payout after no fault car write off

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Customer RelationsReal Insurance

We're sorry to hear this. Please send us your son's policy details in a private message and we will forward them onto a Claims Manager who will be in touch with him shortly.
Regards

David

I will attempt to contact him this morning, as a doctor he is often hard to contact. He was not aware of my communication as he is far more patient than me.

Hi David
Thank you for your response. Please send us your son's policy details in a private message and we will forward them onto a Claims Manager who will be in touch with him shortly.
Regards

Norman George

Norman GeorgeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

real good for the money

yes very easy to set up
I hope to never lodge a claim
15 Months
excellentI did not have to wait very long for help to arrive and I was on my way onec more

Car ModelMazda Tribute 2003

RSM

RSMSydney, NSW

Comprehensive car insurance

Good value insurance product & always positive engagement by staff. Straightforward claims process & mostly easy to contact claims staff. Premium is keenly prices with all the benefits and claim items I need.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Jules Dancer

Jules DancerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hassle-free car insurance!

I have found Real Car insurance to be low cost, easy to set-up and as straightforward as car insurance can be! The customer service is excellent and they aim to please.

Car ModelFord Fiesta WS

Patricia P

Patricia PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a pleasant experience

I felt my policy was very good value, I had a reduction on my insurance because of where my car was parked.
Setting up my policy was made easy and worked out thoroughly.
When I had a car accident I was looked after with respect, and courtsy because I was upset that I had crashed my car.
I have been with Real insurance for over 10 years and have always been satisfied with my policy.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
PaulRR

PaulRRSydney Surrounds, NSW

Far better than any other comprehensive car insurance I've ever had in the 50 years I've had car insurance with others

Policy was great value, often half the premium from others. In the first 3 years I had 3 claims - where others were at fault. Excellent claim service. Best policy ever.

Car Model2007-2010 Saab 9-3 Convertible
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes

Bad service

I’m with insurance for long time and have two cars policy, fist time claims and bad experience took almost three weeks but not resolved the problem yet,if I call they take massage but never call back..

Car ModelHonda Civic 8th Gen

janNorth West, QLD

Extremely poor customer service

jan

This is ridiculous. Still no returned call. How hard is it to return a phone call.

Tiger

TigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Woolworths do not reward repeat customers

12mths ago took out Woolworhs Car Ins. Weeks before renewal sent three emails with no response so 3 days prior called & advised them NOT to take direct debit until emails were answered. Days later Woolworths debited my account but still no reply. Called again & they asked what have we done wrong? Finally an email saying I had 14 days cooling off and that this was "the best quote at present". So I searched online & funnily the exact same inclusions with WOOLWORTHS was $53 cheaper. Called again & their response was yes it will be cheaper online cause you do not have a GSO involved, Moral is that Woolworths DO NOT reward repeat customers so shop online each renewal.

Car Modelmazda CX-3
Claim MadeNo

Real are unreal. Rates were below what I expected.

I have been with Real for over 6 years and their rates are were than what I expected. Arranging insurance for my new car took about 5 minutes.

Car Insurance and Home Contents Insurance

I have been a customer of real for the last 10 years and each time I have need assistance the customer service has been fabulous. Have never had an issue with having car insurance claims paid and when asking some specific questions regarding home contents insurance these were answered professionally and in easy to understand language. Cannot praise the phone customer service officers enough, they make the purchasing of insurance easy and a painless process. Highly recommend the Insurance products available. I obtain other quotes but always come back to Real Insurance.

ProductCar Insurance-Home Contents Insurance

Real insurance Real happy

A small problem ( My fault) was fixed promptly and an email saying so as requested good, would definitely recommend my new insurer (real insurance)and happy to do so.

Superb offers

Not a long time but still satisfied by this time . Hope you guys will maintain this service . Thanks

Insurance claim madeNo

Terrible to getting claim no after logead online clim

I call many time and they giving different answers and after making call in customer care its take 1 hours to connect representative and they giving not proper solutions and making ascuse

Insurance claim madeYes

Tim T

Tim TMelbourne

Terrible rip off.

Benedict G.Real Insurance

Hi Tim, in most cases, a premium increase is the result of underwriting changes. If you would like to send us your policy details we can arrange for a Service Manager to get in touch with you to clarify this matter.

Worst car insurance company

I had comprehensive car insurance from real car insurance company , my friend told me don’t take the policy from real car insurance they are not good but however I decided to go with them because they were cheap in the market and I saw heaps good reviews on the website.
But 2 months ago I was involved in a car accident and I was not at fault now it’s been more than 2 months and I am stilll waiting for the partial payment from my car. Every time I call customer service they tell me new story every time I would highly recommend to other go with expensive insurance company so that if something goes wrong they can cover you . Best of luck who still want to go with real .

Insurance claim madeYes
Benedict G.Real Insurance

Excellent in every way possible

I have been with Real Insurance for quite a few years now and also their roadside assistance. My car has broken down a few times and Real Insurance roadside was always there to help me with my frustration of braking down on the road with professionalism and friendly customer care.
I will recommend Real Insurance to everybody. You can’t go wrong with these guys.

Winter7asked

If I cancel my car insurance (because my car was written off), am I entitled to a refund for the remainder of the year?

Customer C.Real Insurance

Hi Winter, Please private message your claim number and I will get a claims consultant to contact you regarding your enquiry. - Angela

Winter7

Surely this is a simple answer?

Customer C.Real Insurance

Hi Winter, yes, a trained claims consultant can give you all the answers you need.

CNG

CNGasked

I was with Real insurance since 2013 , I was happy before but this year they increased my premium almost by 30 percent. Any ideas behind it?

Greenstone F.Real Insurance

Hello, thanks for your enquiry. If you'd like to share your policy details with us we will arrange for a team member to contact you to assist further. You can send us your details in a private message on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Real.Insurance.

Graememcmillan

Graememcmillanasked

Can you offer
Me road side assistance plus insurance to retired > 65 year olds for our caravan plus car Ute total value 150k we pick them both up new this October so need all three can you do that thanks [details removed]

Greenstone F.Real Insurance

Hi Graeme, thanks for your enquiry. Please give our team a call on 13 19 48 for more information.

Get an answer from our members and Real Insurance representatives

Real Insurance - Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

Real Insurance - Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

Real Insurance - Third Party Property, Fire & Theft Car Insurance

Real Insurance - Third Party Property, Fire & Theft Car Insurance

Real Insurance - Comprehensive Car Insurance

Real Insurance - Comprehensive Car Insurance

No reviews
CategoryRoadside Assistance and Car InsuranceRoadside Assistance and Car InsuranceRoadside Assistance and Car Insurance
Contact Number 13 19 4813 19 4813 19 48
Email Address customercare@realinsurance.com.aucustomercare@realinsurance.com.aucustomercare@realinsurance.com.au
Other Insurance Types Offered Funeral, Home and Contents, Income, Landlord, Life, Pet and TravelFuneral, Home and Contents, Income, Landlord, Life, Pet and TravelFuneral, Home and Contents, Income, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel
Coverage TypeThird Party Property DamageThird Party, Fire and TheftComprehensive
Legal Liability CoverIncluded up to $20 millionIncluded up to $20 millionIncluded up to $20 million