4.5

3.0

Elle K.
Elle K.4 posts

Took to Fair Trading

I accidentally bought the wrong size nappies and cotton prefolds. In less than 20mins after ordering, I emailed them to see if I could cancel the order and reorder the correct size, but no reply. I emailed them FOUR times. They have no phone number.
There are better companies out there that actually reply to emails with better quality and cheaper products. Show details
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Good nappy for days, but doesn't hold up overnight... poor customer service! :(

Good for daytime, but needs changing every 2-3hours still at 18 months age... poor customer service. My wetbag tore in a couple of places after 4 months of use. Contacted real nappies and they didn't seem concerned or surprised! Offered me a 15% off discount to buy another! I declined.... disappointing to say the least, especially as I've spent close to $700 on their range. Won't be recommending to friends who are currently pregnant +/- trying just due poor customer service Show details
Mum of 3
Mum of 32 posts

Love them

We have used real nappies through 2 kids and love them. We often found be moved to the next size insert before changing to next size cover. I love the flexibility of being able to do that. My 2nd is a heavy wetter and unfortunately have resorted to disposable at night but real nappies were great at giving ideas to cater to our needs and quick to honour there 2 child promise when I had a cover rip. Show details
Am2Brisbane9 posts

ttown
ttownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

mumtothree
mumtothreeAU2 posts

Can't believe they contain my newborn's explosions!

So love these nappies: the fact you can take out the nappy and pop another one in and not have to wash the cover is the best thing! also lets be honest with a newborn not many nappies hold everything in. the fact you can customise Real Nappies inserts means you don't get leaks. Even my Huggies weren't up to containing that lol! Good on ya guys: love them and will continue to tell all my mates about them.
containment, price, value, customer service
wish i'd have used them on my first baby!
Bianca25
Bianca25Sydney2 posts

Best modern cloth nappy around!

I can't speak highly enough of Real Nappies. In my experience, they would have to be the best modern cloth nappy on the market and one of the most reasonably priced. A few friends recommended buying this brand and I haven't looked back! I started using Real Nappies when my daughter was 8 weeks old (she is now 20 months) and have not had a problem.
Great price (especially the birth to potty pack), flushable liner, feel like I am doing my bit for the environment, easy to wash, great quality, various sized outer covers (with easy to use velcro) and cloth inserts, quick drying, save so much money not buying disposables, guaranteed for 2 children and hubby finds them easy to use (bonus!).
Molly
MollyDunedin3 posts

Can't Fault these! : )

Don't waste your money on any other brand, I did exactly this and only wish I had found Real Nappies earlier. Here's why I love them:

- great value,

- easy to use, even hubby loves them!

- I use their liners and flush them away

- great customer service, I had a cover where the velcro went and they replaced it straight away!

- No leaks! I tried a heap on all inones, pocket and one sizes, they don't work.

- dry quickly, I had bamboo, wow 3 days to dry.

Love Real Nappies and have recommended them to all my friends : )

I wish I had found them earlier :)

SharlaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Much more reliable than more expensive brands

These don't leak unless the content is enough to make the disposable ones leak also. They are easy to care for. We put them straight in the wash after dry tubbing for one wash and then with other clothes for a second wash and in the dryer afterwards and they come out good as new. Highly recommended!
Reliable, cheap, easy to care for
Rach94
Rach94Perth, WA4 posts

Expensive

I have quite a few different brands of cloth nappies and found that they sometimes leaked at the sides of the nappy even with quite a few inserts at night. Other brands that were cheaper did not have this problem so I found myself only using these during the daytime.

expensive, leaked overnight at inside leg area

Maddy41
Maddy41ALBANY2 posts

best cloth nappy you can buy

I bought these nappies as my friends were raving about them and they have won some awards so thought I would go for it. Sent an email and they got back with a really detailed reply. We went for it and bought the birth to potty pack so will never have to buy another nappy again, how good does that feel! Plus love picking [name removed] up with his cloth nappy on and his bum feels so much better than with the yucky plastic nappies. Really snug around him, I use a snappi and the containment for number 3s is amazing! yay, thanks for making cloth to easy real nappies : )
easy, great value, fantastic, love them, wouldnt be without them, oh did i mention they are awesome!!
jodierr
jodierrAU

money well spent

great customer service, awesome advice. Hopped on their facebook page and asked a question too and got great response from other mums! love this pack best money ever spent! on number 2 bubs and still going strong, my daughter potty trained super easy with the pull ups too. Absolute pleasure to walk around with a supermarket shopping trolley and not have to buy another nappy!
fanastic product, fantastic customer service, love real nappies!