Real Pet Insurance Accident Cover

Real Pet Insurance Accident Cover

PhilomenaKimberley, WA

I know that I have made the correct move in joining up with the Real Life Insurance.

My Policy with the Real Life Insurance is up to a great value. Wasn't difficult to join.
I have lost count in the number of years that I have joined up with The Real Life Insurance.

Number of Pets-3 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog
Claim MadeNo
Philomena

I now can feel the heavy weight off my chest knowing that my 3 pooches are covered by Real Life Insurance Accidental Cover.

Real Insurance
Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Hi Philomena,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with suitable Pet Insurance and the peace of mind, knowing that your three pooches are covered.
Kind regards,
Jessica

Philomena

I would like to thank Real Life Insurance for this great opportunity and Advertisement regarding Pets Insurance. It sure put me at ease knowing that my pups now have Pet Insurance Cover.

LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service!

Our policy is a basic accident insurance for our ageing half-burmese cat. The policy has provided peace of mind for unexpected events since its inception, about 7 years ago. Setup was easy, and was pleased that we received interim reports after our claim was sent.

Number of Pets1 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Lawrence

Service was excellent. A survey, quick & simple, is acceptable.. I will NOT divulge personal password to our internet provider just in order to submit the survey..

Real Insurance