Real Pet Insurance Classic Accident & Illness Cover

Real Pet Insurance Classic Accident & Illness Cover

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (7) · No (0)
Suzanne

SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

So painful putting claims through. They constantly make mistakes and take months to rectify. Offshore call centre staff are useless. Will be taking my business elsewhere. Not worth the "cheaper" premium.

Hi Suzanne,
I am sorry to hear of your recent claims experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience further and I have sent you a private message to obtain your policy details.

Desmond

DesmondGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just joined so far seems Ok

The Policy seems good value and just joined up my Dog Ben the account was easy to set up and is compatable with others and I have been with Real Insuranced now for many years and very happy with their policies

Really Happy with Real Pet Insurance

No problems with the policy, once all the documentation was set up with Real, no problems with all the claims we've been making. The reimbursement are usually made fairly quickly depending on how quick the Vet submits the claim.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Real Pet Insurance Classic Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Myra

MyraSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I am happy with Real Pet InsuranceInsurance , it is a good service with rebates in to my bank account
My only complaint is regarding the telephone service after one of our beloved dogs died. I phoned your company to change our insurance to one dog as our poodle had sadly died. The person on the phone took my details and did her job efficiently changing the cover to one dog. At the end of the call she said
"Have a Great Day". Not appropriate and insensitive.

Ingrid

IngridCanberra 2600, ACT

Applying for Pet policy online, you should be able to assess if Private health insurance will provide a policy discount.

I took out a pet policy online during COVID19 crisis. Will Real now assess if my Private Health insurance can access a discount on my pet insurance and apply it?

Hi Ingrid,
Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry that you were unable to reach us and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information, to assist with looking into this for you.

Hi Ingrid,
Thank you for the opportunity to look into this for you. I understand that our team have been in contact to assist with your query.

great

I didn,t at first but I do now. I Have claimed twice and both times did the claim not take long.I have been with you for about 8 years now.

Hi Edith,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist with your claims and assist in providing support for your pet, when needed.

Fantastic Cover!

Claims process was simple and initiated by our vet. Process was handled efficiently by Real Pet Insurance and process banked in terms of arrangements! I was pleasantly surprised by the experience!

Libby

LibbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

We are very happy with the policy, our vet puts in the claim for us and we get our refund back very quickly!! We have been with Real pet insurance for a few years now and will continue with this policy.....

Hi Libby,
What a wonderful review. I am delighted to hear the ease in which you find it to claim through your vet, and thrilled you receive your payment quickly. Thank you for your support and for sharing your experience.
Sharon

Patricia

PatriciaNorth Queensland, QLD

Great. It helps us make a good choice for our loved one, Reebok.

I believe the cover was good value. As Reebok gets older she needs more medication. We have been with Real for 10 years and are now seeing the real value of having pet insurance. Reebok has just turned 14.

Pet Insurance

PhilomenaKimberley, WA

I know that I have made the correct move in joining up with the Real Life Insurance.

My Policy with the Real Life Insurance is up to a great value. Wasn't difficult to join.
I have lost count in the number of years that I have joined up with The Real Life Insurance.

Philomena

I now can feel the heavy weight off my chest knowing that my 3 pooches are covered by Real Life Insurance Accidental Cover.

Hi Philomena,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with suitable Pet Insurance and the peace of mind, knowing that your three pooches are covered.

Philomena

I would like to thank Real Life Insurance for this great opportunity and Advertisement regarding Pets Insurance. It sure put me at ease knowing that my pups now have Pet Insurance Cover.

LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service!

Our policy is a basic accident insurance for our ageing half-burmese cat. The policy has provided peace of mind for unexpected events since its inception, about 7 years ago. Setup was easy, and was pleased that we received interim reports after our claim was sent.

Lawrence

Service was excellent. A survey, quick & simple, is acceptable.. I will NOT divulge personal password to our internet provider just in order to submit the survey..