4.3

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (0)
Desmond

DesmondGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just joined so far seems Ok

The Policy seems good value and just joined up my Dog Ben the account was easy to set up and is compatable with others and I have been with Real Insuranced now for many years and very happy with their policies

Pet Insurance Australia

Looking for Pet Insurance?

Read the reviews for Pet Insurance Australia

1,479 reviews
Ad
Myra

MyraSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I am happy with Real Pet InsuranceInsurance , it is a good service with rebates in to my bank account
My only complaint is regarding the telephone service after one of our beloved dogs died. I phoned your company to change our insurance to one dog as our poodle had sadly died. The person on the phone took my details and did her job efficiently changing the cover to one dog. At the end of the call she said
"Have a Great Day". Not appropriate and insensitive.

great

I didn,t at first but I do now. I Have claimed twice and both times did the claim not take long.I have been with you for about 8 years now.

Hi Edith,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist with your claims and assist in providing support for your pet, when needed.
Jessica

Pet Insurance

Find out how Real Pet Insurance Classic Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Fantastic Cover!

Claims process was simple and initiated by our vet. Process was handled efficiently by Real Pet Insurance and process banked in terms of arrangements! I was pleasantly surprised by the experience!

Libby

LibbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

We are very happy with the policy, our vet puts in the claim for us and we get our refund back very quickly!! We have been with Real pet insurance for a few years now and will continue with this policy.....

Hi Libby,
What a wonderful review. I am delighted to hear the ease in which you find it to claim through your vet, and thrilled you receive your payment quickly. Thank you for your support and for sharing your experience.
Sharon

PhilomenaKimberley, WA

I know that I have made the correct move in joining up with the Real Life Insurance.

My Policy with the Real Life Insurance is up to a great value. Wasn't difficult to join.
I have lost count in the number of years that I have joined up with The Real Life Insurance.

Philomena

I now can feel the heavy weight off my chest knowing that my 3 pooches are covered by Real Life Insurance Accidental Cover.

Hi Philomena,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with suitable Pet Insurance and the peace of mind, knowing that your three pooches are covered.
Jessica

Philomena

I would like to thank Real Life Insurance for this great opportunity and Advertisement regarding Pets Insurance. It sure put me at ease knowing that my pups now have Pet Insurance Cover.

Pet Insurance Australia

Looking for Pet Insurance?

Read the reviews for Pet Insurance Australia

1,479 reviews
Ad

LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service!

Our policy is a basic accident insurance for our ageing half-burmese cat. The policy has provided peace of mind for unexpected events since its inception, about 7 years ago. Setup was easy, and was pleased that we received interim reports after our claim was sent.

Lawrence

Service was excellent. A survey, quick & simple, is acceptable.. I will NOT divulge personal password to our internet provider just in order to submit the survey..