Real Pet Insurance Premium Accident & Illness Cover

Real Pet Insurance Premium Accident & Illness Cover

4.4

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressed with the ease of claiming

The policy for my pooch was all done over the phone many years ago and i have received regular updates of price rises etc. direct debit works for me. I have been a customer for 10 years now and recently my dog broke his knee from a fall and after consults, drugs, x-rays and surgery any claim s i made were paid out within 2 days. Very fast and simple online claiming with drag and drop files. No hassles, no disputes. Well done Real pet insurance.

Claim DateJuly 2020
John DOHERTY

John DOHERTYNorth Queensland, QLD

cruciate ligament

Approximately 8 years with Real Pet Insurance. Very happy with the claim process and refund received.
Claim was actioned on the day of operation on my dog Ziggy.
No complaints at all.

Happy with my policy

I am very pleased with my policy, I have had a few claims now and I’m very impressed with the way they have been dealt with. Firstly I have always been informed that the claim has been received
and when accepted payment has been paid very promptly. I have been with this company since Feb 2017

Claim DateAugust 2019
Pet Insurance

Find out how Real Pet Insurance Premium Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Always great service

Claim was done within 7 days of receiving it and I have been insured for around 11years real insurance with always great service. Policy covers most of my two dogs veterinary care

Hi Teresa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we have been able to assist with your claims.

Lalline

LallinePerth, WA

Claiming for having my dog put down

I think my policy was good. I do think thou that if I do get another dog I will be going with RSPCA as their price is a little cheaper than you and you get up $20,000. But this is nothing against you I have been with you for a long time. And I thank you

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Number of Pets0 pets

Hi Lalline,
I am sorry to hear of the passing of your pet and wish to extend my sympathy to you and your family. I am pleased to hear that we were able to assist in providing support for you and your pet, when needed.

Patrick

PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vets are expensive

In my opinion vets have started charging a lot more since pet insurance. So it's a must have. I was once charged 700 dollars to keep my dog overnight. He was just sitting in a cage.

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and I am pleased that we can provide you cover that is suitable to your needs.

Excellent Experience

Our beautiful boy Rumble was laid to rest over the weekend.. he was 7 yrs old..
Over that time we have been with real pet insurance, they have always been professional and stress free when dealing with claims and after his passing they have shown us support... When the time comes for us to get another fur baby we will be choosing Real Pet Insurance Again..

Thankyou To The ‘Real Team For All Your Support Over The Years...

Bronwyn

BronwynSydney, NSW

This is my second policy with Real Pet Insurance. It is expensive but the $12,000 limit with two kittens is worth it. On my old policy I nearly reached the $12000 limit for my burmese cat and as it wasn't a pre-existing condition, no claim was denied. Was amazing.

Hi Bronwyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with suitable cover for your two kittens and that we were able to assist with your previous claims.

plumbossPerth, WA

Easy Claim Pet Insurance

Hi Plumboss,
I'm really to sorry to hear of your loss and humbled that we have been able to assist in difficult times. We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us and wish you and your family all the best.
Alisa

Pet Insurance

Got Real and it’s real easy

Was easy to apply for and the Real team as so helpful.
I have recommended Real to family and friends and work colleagues.
I haven’t claimed anything as I have just registered.

Number of Pets0 pets

Hi Bronwyn,
It's wonderful to hear our helpful team member was able to set your policy up with ease and that you're happy with your cover. Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendations, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Alana

AlanaPerth, WA

Better value than my current insurer

Good value. Easy to set up. Fast, efficient, friendly, polite, helpful customer service. I just joined Real Inside today. Better than current insurer. Amount paid is more than current insurer.

Denise

DeniseCentral Queensland, QLD

My dogs have been insured with Real for 8 years . Excellent service over this time

my only complaint is recently it has taken months to get my refund back, Maybe the vet is slow to submit them, A claim from October was paid in February

Hi Denise,
Thank you for providing us with your details. I understand that one of our team has reached out to discuss your concerns and will be looking into the feedback you have provided.

Kathleen

KathleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service!

Great value for money! We lodged a claim and it was so easy to claim and fast return for payments, overall a fantastic service and I'm so glad that we have real insurance

Claim DateFebruary 2020

Hi Kathleen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to submit your claim and that we could efficiently finalise this for you.

VirginiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended - easy to use and friendly service

I have just signed up for my fourth doggie insurance policy with Real Pet Insurance. Experience has demonstrated that the insurance is worth every cent in premiums to provide adequate care for my dogs often at short notice when the unexpected happens. Real Pet Insurance are very friendly and easy to deal with. They answer all of my questions clearly and the online claim facility is so easy to use. I am very happy with this service, and recommend it to people who are looking to insure their pets.

Number of Pets3 pets
Virginia

Going with RPI was the biggest mistake I ever made for my pet care!

Policy is of next to no value. Discussions leading up to me taking out the policy with RPI were total nonsense! They've not covered what I needed & what I was supposed to be covered for and I pay well in excess of $100 per month for one pet. Pet insurance (with this provider anyway) is totally not worth it - total scam!

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateSeptember 2018
Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Natasha,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into the service that you have received. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

Garbage, doing everything possible to avoid claims! avoid!

Horrible first experience with a pet insurance company.
detailing false information regarding a claim, advising a condition was pre existing when it clearly wasn't, won't respond to emails and now they will take 10-15 days to get back to be involving a review, ONLY, only after I pushed back many times, what an absolute joke.
REAL will be paying my claim, I will be pushing with the ombudsman and further, so they better get back to me asap, will never go back.

Claim ApprovedNo
Susan Webster

Susan WebsterSydney, NSW

Fantastic cover for my fur baby

So easy making a claim, my vet sends the claim through on line for me, only takes a few days to get payment into my account, would not be with out pet insurance for my dog, you just don't know what can happen,

broadybob

broadybobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gratitude of Claims Service

Brilliant online claims service. It is so simple to Lodge and then to receive payment within a few days was sensational. I am an ex insurance employee. Great service indeed .

magpy

magpyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service

Today I spoke to Rafael with regard to a claim I had submitted. Not only did she take the time to check my claim but she also rang me back to advise me she had expedited my claim and it was in the final stages of being settled. To me this was going over and beyond any service I could have expected and I would recommend this customer service officer to everyone.

Jody Robertson

Jody RobertsonHolt 2615, ACT

Excellent and reliable

I have had this policy for about 5 years and have never had a complaint. Claims are reviewed and finalised promptly. Very happy and have just covered a second pet under the same policy

Claim DateNovember 2019