Realme 6

Listing monitored by Realme

15 questions from our users

Baz
Baz asked

Does it have accelerometer, compass and gyroscope?

NNair
NNair

I believe so. Check gsmarena or realmi site

vini
viniasked

what android version does it have?

Android 10

Lynette C.
Lynette C.asked

Is this Google pixel 4 phone which is bring sold for $299 brand new, not used , not refurbished? Also is it unlocked?

Akbar Chandani
Akbar Chandani

No this is realme 6 brand new phone. And yes this is unlocked and the charger is compatible with Australian standard.

Ivan I.
Ivan I.asked

when is this sale up till?

Jean
Jeanasked

Hi just wanted to check if the Realms 6 is unlocked, Thanks Jean

Rocky B
Rocky B

yes its unlocked.

blymwq
blymwqasked

Is the Realme 6 phone at $299 sent with 8GB RAM?

Marc T.

Madeleine F.
Madeleine F.

Kate S.
Kate S.asked

I have read the comments re no user manual, which is very frustrating! Have just received realme 6 as gift but without a manual I'm lost. can anyone tell me if they've yet been able to get one from "support"etc?

Gnitae T.
Gnitae T.

Look for Realme 6 in list
all so , UI-1.0 , Realme 6 use this as well
https://static.realme.net/common/pdf/realmeUI-1.0-UserGuide-V1.0.pdf ,
About Realme 6

Nik N.
Nik N.asked

From my experience , fingerprint sensor on power button is very unpractical, how to keep phone locked and hold phone in left hand it's a mess,my second phone is Oppo R15 fingerprint sensor is on the back and never activated accidentally like realme 6.

John K.asked

Liked the specs of this phone however after reading one of the reviews above about ,one customer having issues ,and being very competent was able to fix it , however the AVG person would need to send back to factory ! That is not good most people prefer a device to work simply with little issues , i.e hit reset and it resets without having to find menus to also just get the phone to work again ,I'm looking for 2 mid range phones for around this entry point but they must be bug free and a manual for help if required.

Michael
Michael

This phone is bug free. I can guarantee it!

John K.

So support for technical issues or phone replacements I will be buying from JB hi-fi , what will the as opproximate turn around time be

jettappleby
jettapplebyasked

This one is for realme representatives can you please tell me what shipping speed you use on your online shop?

Realme
Harold X.Realme

Hi Jettappleby, good day! Sorry about my late reply. On realme E-Store, we use AusPost Express as our shipping method, it usually takes two to five business days to deliver the device depending on the receiver location.

If there is any question, please feel free to email us at service.au@realme.com.

Thank you and have a nice day!

jettappleby
jettapplebyasked

Can you guys share some camera samples preference would be the main and the ultrawide?

Realme
Harold X.Realme

Hi Jettappleby, good day! Sorry about my late reply. For more informations, including camera samples, please visit https://www.realme.com/au/realme-6.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Get an answer from our members and Realme representatives

Other Mobile Phones