Reviewer Photos & Videos
Realme 6 Great Phone BUT!!!
Great Phone but if you want to see the fancy colour on the back of your phone do not get over excited, some or maybe all have been shipped with the free soft case made in a gray tint instead of clear as with all our OPPO phones (4 purchased over a few years) Now to appreciate the great looking White back of my phone I have to find an aftermarket clear version which does exist so no excuse for realme using tinted ones with these smart coloured phones.
Totally ruins what the phone looks like, just looks all gray, see the image to see what it do...es to a white piece of paper, imagine that on what is supposed to be like a bright mother of pearl type effect? I phoned support and they are aware of the issue but all I got was that is what the phones come with. I hate the look of the phone like it is with the supplied case. So I will have to pay more money for an aftermarket perfectly clear one that is available via many ebay traders. Maybe realme can buy their cases from them?
Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.
Originally posted on realme Australia using our platform
Not as good as they say, some issues limit function, but reliable basic phone
Obtained this phone because of the game processor and the specs originally offered regarding the functionality, speed, durability and graphics. Its a reasonable phone for its price, but has not lived up to the hype at all and the inability to disable the proximity sensor has become super annoying.
1) playing high end graphic Mobile games you get lag outs and screen freezes. not often, but with this level of processor it shouldnt happen at all. The data log indicates that the device is using more processor in monitoring what your doing then...it is in actually doing it lol 2) there is no auto adjustment on screen size for some games or applications, ie. X buttons can disappear from the screen even when the rest of the game is within the screen borders. 3) cannot turn off proximity sensor/overly sensitive proximity sensor. This impacts a lot when your in Discord music chats or games with in game voice. Basically, if you need to touch the screen anywhere at all in the top or right side your going to get the black screen. While some say to plug in a headset, i have no desire when im alone at home to put buds in my ears... i cant hear my background playlist. So this is again a area where they have fallen down in the market they aimed this phone at (gamers and app users). Most phones now a days you can turn this feature off, but that has not been made available yet to RealMe 6. CONCLUSION: its a functional phone for the mid range cost, but your getting what you pay for. Ignore the hype, its just a normal basic smartphone without any extra benefits to any of the other current mid teir smart phones.
Purchased in April 2020 for $400.00.
Questions & Answers
Get an answer from our members and Realme representatives
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Comet Blue, Comet White|
|Dimensions||162.1 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm|
|Pixel Density||405 ppi|
|Display Technology||IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||2400 x 1080 pixels|
|Battery Size||4,300 mAh|
|Internal Storage||128 GB|
|Memory (RAM)||8 GB|
|Rear Camera(s)||64MP Wide, 8MP Ultrawide, 2MP Macro, 2MP DoF|
|Front Camera(s)||16MP Wide|
|Release date||Apr 2020|
- GTIN14: 06941399008779
- GTIN13: 5025232862900, 6941399008779 and 6941399008786
- MPN: RMX2001BLUE and RMX2001WHITE
- realme 6 (Dual Sim 4G, 64MP AI Quad Camera?)
- realme 6 Smartphone | 64MP Ultra Camera, 90Hz Ultra Display - White
- Realme 6 Comet White - SPECIAL PROMO PRICE VALID UNTIL 31ST MARCH - 6.5' display, 64MP AI Quad camera, 8GB/
- Realme 6 Comet White - 6.5' display, 64MP AI Quad camera, 8GB/128GB, 4300mAh Battery
Other Mobile Phones
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.