Realme 6

Realme 6 (2020)

MPNs: RMX2001BLUE and RMX2001WHITE
See the Best Mobile Phones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Realme

4.4
  • Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

Haven’t received phone

Ordered august still haven’t received it. Not satisfied at all. I’ve contacted realme over and over again, as well as Auspost. No one knows where my phone is and neither have any communication.

rubbish

absolute rubbish, terrible version of android, zero support, stay away, cannot use google pay, cannot use google photos the list goes on. Ask for help and get no reply, would not recommend

Other Mobile Phones

Nizhum
NizhumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor delivery service

I have brought one on 30th August 2021. I have not got the item yet. They took three days to ship the phone to the Australian post. Initially, they said they dispatch the product within 24-48 hours; they did not do it in my case.
I did not find any other places to write about this matter, so I have written here. Before buying their products, please keep in mind that they are not friendly to deliver the product timely.

Breton W.
Breton W.South-East, TAS

Realme 6 Great Phone BUT!!!

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Mobile Phones

Find out how Realme 6 compares to other Mobile Phones

Not as good as they say, some issues limit function, but reliable basic phone

Purchased in April 2020 for $400.00.

Aidan C.
Aidan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Would not buy

So I have 4 alarms set for my work week as any normal person would.
On my day off I turn the phone off so I don't get calls or hear the alarms. That stupid phone turns itself on 4 times and sets off the alarm.

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

NOT HAPPY JAN
NOT HAPPY JANasked

I am 70 years aged pensioner and need a phone (have iPhone 4s given to me by employer 5 yrs ago) so I can use QR codes for covid stuff. am with amaysim at $10 pa which I have used twice in 5 years for emergency RACV, no signal at home, shopping app, contacts, messages.

Phill
Phill

I'm 70 too, with Amaysim $10 plan also.
The realme6 for $298 , cannot complain. I push on it to the limit with heaps of apps, and so far, hasn't let me down. Only drawback is its update to Android 11. I was happy with 10. If it ain't broke , don't fix it. I'm not a fan of udates but, phone is still performing so, yep, buy it.

Question collected from realme Australia

speedy2460asked

Does this realme 6 operate on 4G, and will it update to 5G when it come in.

david
david

I wouldn't think so 5g is a while new world this realme 6 operates on 4g only you would have to contact realme about that hope that helps you regards David

speedy2460

Thanks. Most of the new phones operate on 5G. But a lot of the ISP don't provide for 5G as yet.

Aman Dandyan
Aman Dandyan

No, when 5G comes in, it will still operate but on 4G. As there are different frequency bands which are used for 3G, 4G and 5G. And this phone doesn't have the bands required for 5G.
Software upgrade cannot make any 4G phone a 5G. You need hardware as well.

Baz
Baz asked

Does it have accelerometer, compass and gyroscope?

NNair
NNair

I believe so. Check gsmarena or realmi site

Question collected from realme Australia

Get an answer from our members and Realme representatives

CategoryMobile Phones