Realme 6

Realme 6 (2020)

MPNs: RMX2001BLUE and RMX2001WHITE
See the Best Mobile Phones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Realme

4.4
  • Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

Good all-round phone

Great screen, looks stylish and good battery life. Can play games on it for prolonged periods without over-draining the battery and it doesn't get particularly hot either. Would recommend buying!

Extremely good

Really fast, lots of storage and the 90hz screen is soooo good.. must get one. Best phone I have ever had and I will definitely get another one when this phone breaks..

Purchased in May 2021 at Officeworks for $450.00.

Richard
Richard

Perfect

This is the perfect mobile for me, it’s easy to operate and has everything I need. It is a good looking item and a good size with a very clear screen display.

Purchased in September 2021.

davidSydney, NSW

Phone review

This phone is wonderful fast due to 8 gb ram once l got used to where things where on it letters are bigger than the old oppo easier to type texts @emails screen is brighter clearer not all apps came though with the cloneing so far excellent very happy indeed glad l purchased this realme 6 will try camera when l next go out

Purchased in September 2021 at Bing Lee for $299.00.

super_slav
super_slavSouthwest, VIC

Great value phone

for $299 you get 8gb of ram 128gb of storage a decent CPU, snappy and vooc charging, best phone I have ever owned along with the oneplus 5, 100% recommend.

Very good quality and fast delivery

Good value package and I very happy with it. You should trust it . Beautiful it is not cheating and real products plus a good quality and packed . I hope you trust it .

Karren P.
Karren P.

Bigger brand quality for a better price

I needed a budget phone and was using a Samsung A21s for a year after cracking my Galaxy 8 and got so sick of it that I gave realme a chance and I honestly love it. This phone feels like a galaxy but better! The quality of life features are spot on, I don't feel like I'm missing out not having a bigger brand phone. Everything about it is spot on quality. My only complaint would be the battery could go a little further but it lasts all day on a charge so barely even a complaint.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top-rated personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the top wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose great personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
top-rated-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020

Thank you!

Thanks heaps for the phone, my son loves it! The phone was a good price and it was super quick delivery. Definitely recommend to other buyers. Thanks again seller, very happy!

NNair
NNairCountry NSW

Great phone and camera

Can't fault it. But sure the os is a bit different. Not to bad. I love the quiet volume controls. Day light is no issue and goes very dark for night time. No issue for a cheap phone

Purchased in March 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $360.00.

Love my Realme 6 phone

I have had my realme 6 phone for a week now and I am loving it. So far it hasn't disappointed me. I am finding it easy to use as I am a bit behind when it comes to this new technology. I am really happy with my purchase, Kaye

Jon W.
Jon W.Southeast, SA

Very good

Excellent phone, but have had issues with the phone hanging and seizing, yesterday had an opportunity of the photo shot for me of the decade, phone was unresponsive,kept my cool and didn't smash it up but all in all I still think an excellent phone,good value despite some shortcomings .

Purchased in April 2021 at Realme for $189.00.

Realme 6 is fantastic

Fast and smooth phone. Great colours and big battery makes for good gaming. Buying it on sale was a big bonus and free postage, excellent buy. Highly recommend this phone

Rocky B
Rocky BAU

Fast and Great value

phone is fast due to 8 gig of ram, photos are brilliant with high detail, good size keyboard for typing texts and email highest recommendations for price and features this phone is a top buy

Phil
PhilSoutheast, SA

Purchased in August 2021 for $299.00.

Great mobile phone!

It's my first time choosing this brand. It was really easy to understand how it's works. I'm impressed about how fast charge. Great for long trips. It's what I was looking for :)

John S.
John S.asked

Third attempt!
When did I need to order to ensure delivery before Christmas? What is the warranty? Where will phone be shipped from? This is a present for my wife, can warranty commence on December 25th as box will not be opened until that date.
Cheers
John W. Smith jws92227@gmail.com

Question collected from realme Australia

NOT HAPPY JAN
NOT HAPPY JANasked

I am 70 years aged pensioner and need a phone (have iPhone 4s given to me by employer 5 yrs ago) so I can use QR codes for covid stuff. am with amaysim at $10 pa which I have used twice in 5 years for emergency RACV, no signal at home, shopping app, contacts, messages.

Phill
Phill

I'm 70 too, with Amaysim $10 plan also.
The realme6 for $298 , cannot complain. I push on it to the limit with heaps of apps, and so far, hasn't let me down. Only drawback is its update to Android 11. I was happy with 10. If it ain't broke , don't fix it. I'm not a fan of udates but, phone is still performing so, yep, buy it.

Question collected from realme Australia

speedy2460asked

Does this realme 6 operate on 4G, and will it update to 5G when it come in.

david

I wouldn't think so 5g is a while new world this realme 6 operates on 4g only you would have to contact realme about that hope that helps you regards David

speedy2460

Thanks. Most of the new phones operate on 5G. But a lot of the ISP don't provide for 5G as yet.

Aman Dandyan
Aman Dandyan

No, when 5G comes in, it will still operate but on 4G. As there are different frequency bands which are used for 3G, 4G and 5G. And this phone doesn't have the bands required for 5G.
Software upgrade cannot make any 4G phone a 5G. You need hardware as well.

Get an answer from our members and Realme representatives

CategoryMobile Phones