Rebel Sport Physical store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rebel Sport

Eucalyptus
EucalyptusSydney, NSW

Took so long to pick up click and collect in store

I went to pick up my click and collect order. The person at the cashier seemed lost. They had to obtain my name and item even after showing email. There should be a barcode to scan on the email to locate those information to locate package.

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Rebel's buyer team need an overhaul

I am continually disappointed after visiting any Rebel store. Black/White/Navy polo's and T-Shirts are all you are good for. And even then, the range is limited. You are stocking VERY bland sports clothing.
Get some more colours, funkier looking t-shirts, etc. And, your kids (boys) section is a joke. ONE rack in the Macquarie store for example. Come on....
You need to step up your game or a major global brand is going to eat your lunch.
If you shop for sporting gear in the US or Europe, it leaves Rebel for dead.

Australians need better.

Store LocationMacquarie Centre

Worst customer service

They are the worst sports store. Will never shop with them again. Unprofessional and unhelpful staff. There are plenty of other sports stores around that are much better

Dee H.
Dee H.
Jo R
Jo RSouthwest, VIC

Broke straight away

Bought a ball pump (click and collect) broke straight away contacted customer service via email got 3 blank responses back?. Tried to go on to live chat 70 mins waiting time. Over a week later still not resolved just want a refund had to buy one elsewhere, not sure how you can contact anyone at Rebel? Managed to get through on live chat very helpful when I eventually got through processed refund & will return item to store once it’s open again.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Rebel Sport Physical store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Most disgusting customer service!!

dckslayer420
dckslayer420

I found the reciept today and it shows I had bought them on the 22 august 2020 and today is the 23th. That worker lied to me and it’s absolutely shocking!

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi dckslayer420, could you please reach out to us via Facebook Private message and send through a photo of the receipt? Thank you, Christine - rebel.

Elana
Elana

Excellent customer service

Big shout out to Thomas who went above and beyond for me today with excellent customer service on the phone with me during lockdown. Because of his passion to help me I made a purchase at rebel chadstone today and will be back to see him for sure in future with many more to purchases to come.
Thanks Thomas for being a great customer service and sales colleague for a rebel Chadstone. You were truly outstanding !!!!

Spds
Spds

Good quality, something for everyone

I’ve been a regular customer at rebel for a while. They always seem to have a wide range of products available, but especially now that they have revamped the parramatta store the range of clothing has gotten even better. I had an issue in the past were I needed to return clothes I ordered online from them, and when I returned it in store the process was pretty smooth and easy. I just wish that they they would stock more adidas original clothing at their online store.

Patrick
PatrickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highpoint Store Superstar

Rider
RiderPerth, WA

Rebel rewards are non existent

For years I stupidly gave my details at the checkout which tbh is quite time consuming. For some reason, I recently had a realisation that I’ve never received a reward in all those years. The next time I went into Rebel, the staff member at the checkout asked if I was a member? I replied yes but what’s the point when there’s no reward? She didn’t disagree but seemed annoyed that I was stating the obvious. So the moral of this story is don’t bother with being a Rebel member cause it only wastes your time having to repeatedly give your details at the checkout. The only person that gains is Rebel marketing cause they get your shopping habits and preferences for free & without having to work for it.

Rick
RickSydney, NSW

**Bad customer service** Rebel sport crossroads** Casula**

We have been there few times, we didn’t receive good service. There are so many people working, they are hopeless. Today was shocking , we went there asking for swim suit for my daughter size 7 . She said they didn’t have any and didn’t bother to help us to find alternative . We had to find ourselves two piece swim suit. After 15 minutes when we found swim suit , that lady came and asked us if we need any help. This store didn’t have much customer that time, she just bludged her service. Everybody working there just talking to themselves. It is a large store and it is out of control. Customers should be given good services regardless of skin colour.

KatySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lack of Range and Poor Quality workout clothes

It is very disappointing to see the lack of Range for women's workout clothes now in rebel. No Running Bare or Reebok, and a very small amount of available sizes in Under Armour and Nike. Half their range now comprises of Ell & Voo which is poor quality. Their workout pants are see through when squatting and their sports bras are very poor fitting. Ell and Voo is more for people who like to look like they go to the gym, but rubbish to actually workout in. Rebel is no long my go to place for proper gym gear for people who actually work out. So sad!

(Rebel Oxenford and Rebel Pacific Fair)

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Katy, thank you for this feedback. We appreciate your comments and have passed them onto our teams for further consideration. Kind regards, Christine - rebel.

Five star customer Service

I was looking to buy a pair of running shoes and visited most of the popular shoe shops in Chadstone. For me its hard to find a perfectly fitting pair of shoes as I have low arch and wide feets. All other shops didnt have much variety and size I needed. At rebel - Chadstone they had a wide variety to choose and I had the best costomer service experience. RAJITHA helped me to choose the best pair of shoes within my budget. He compared and explained the pros and cons of all the brands. Finally I bought Asics kayano gel 27.I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you Rajitha.

Paul T.Sydney, NSW

Delivered faulty product but finally resolved.

My elderly parents purchased an exercise bike to do some home exercise. For a bike in stock there was a week long wait for delivery (OK, we'll accept that), and my parents also paid additional for home assembly. On delivery and assembly, the product was found to be not working, and the delivery guys placed a warranty call? On a brand new product?? And left the faulty product at my parent's place?. They should have taken it back with them! How long would one expect 'repairs' to take? As we haven't been told. Yet another example of companies taking advantage of the good graces of senior citizen customers.

Paul T.

Thanks for your reply. Can you please provide your preferred email address for correspondence.

BillMelbourne

Rebel table tennis table - no spare parts!!

Bill

Rebel confirms no spare parts available so the table is a throw away. It's a 50C plastic part!!!

Nelson
NelsonPerth, WA

Poor Customer Service

Ordered an item and supposed to pick up @ Joondalup. Was then offered an option to deliver to my place as the item was not available. Patiently waited for three weeks without any update. Emailed them and the shop manager told me it was not his concern now and asked me to call the hot line and find the hotline number yourself on the website.

If you want customer service, go somewhere!

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Nelson, thank you for your review. We have replied to you via Facebook PM and would like to resolve this matter as soon as possible for you! Kind regards, Christine - rebel.

Ajitpal S.
Ajitpal S.asked
Physical store

Hi, I bought new soccer shoes and tried them on for 1 training session and they are not the right fit for me. I removed the tags but have the receipt. Can I get a refund for these pair?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi there, thank you for your message. If you could please PM us on Facebook with a copy of the receipt and image of the boots, we would love to assist you further! Kind regards, Christine - rebel.

Mohan R.
Mohan R.asked

Hi All,
I got a NB shoes from rebel store Werribee for my mum. When we tried it in the store it was a perfect fit, however after using it for few days her toes started to hurt. I would like a a size higher of the same shoe however I have been advised the shoe cannot be exchanged as they were used.
Is there a way I can get these exchanged for larger ones ?

Regards,
Mohan.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Mohan, thanks for reaching out. Do you have a copy of the receipt so I can look into this further for you? Cheers, Christine - rebel.

Safwan A.
Safwan A.asked
Physical store

I bought this: https://www.rebelsport.com.au/p/adidas-4athlts-small-duffel-bag-59635601.html
I found it cheaper somewhere else, can I get a full refund for it?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Safwan, thank you for your message. You are eligible to return the bag for a full refund or exchange at your nearest rebel store. We just ask that the bag is unused, has its original tags and you have a proof of purchase. Kind regards, Christine - rebel.

See all Rebel Sport Physical store questions