Rebel Sport Physical store

3.1

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrogant staff

Denied a legitimate refund in the first instance at the Mt Gravatt store, and the sales person assisting to choose the replacement product was condescending and arrogant. I would take my business elsewhere from now on.

Store LocationMt Gravatt, Brisbane
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Excellent Customer Service - Brisbane, Queen Street Mall.

Store LocationBrisbane City, Queen St Mall.
Jacqueline Lim

Jacqueline LimSydney, NSW

Really good customer service

on 8th August, I visited Rebel broadway. I found Gautam's customer service was very excellent. My visit wasn't buying shoes but because of his friendly, approachable manner, I bought one pair of shoes. It is because of this, I will come back and look for Gautam only.
thank yoh and stay safe.
Jacqueline Lim

Store LocationRebel Broadway

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Rebel Sport Physical store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

MelPERTH

Never enough stock

For a shop that looks like it stocks so much variety, the reality is that Rebel actually doesn't have that much stock. By the time you sift through the crap and get to the really nice stuff, it's either overpriced or limited sizes. Very frustrating.

David L.

David L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great place To shop

I’ve been shopping with rebel for as long as I can remember and always love walking into their stores as it bring me back memories from when I was young and athletic, now in my mid 30’s I still love going in and buying a shirt or new footy. Prices are reasonable and staff are always friendly.

Betrayed

Betrayed

Choose another store if you can ... you'll save heaps!

No service to my kids and myself ... it's like we were invisible. No discounts for the past 3-4 years despite being a loyal customer. Asked why we did not discounts anymore, all she could do was shrug her shoulders, mutter something under her breath, to the tune of "member discounts are indicated on item tags" ... not true! They like ramping up the prices for very ordinary merchandise.

Store LocationMyaree, Perth
Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place for sports goods.

I have shopped at Rebel Sport for several years, shirts, shoes, sports equipment. Sometimes the price can be high although my last two pairs of shoes got on sale just before sold out. A PT I had years ago worked at Rebel and it seems they employ people active in the fitness industry. When have had to return/exchange items at least the stores I went to never had any issues, this is why have shopped there for years. Was surprised at all the negative reviews actually, only thing can criticize myself is the clothing can be expensive for basic shirts but that is about all.

Store LocationPacific Fair Outlet
Felicity

FelicityPenrith

Unlawfully Detained

Some time ago whilst shopping in the Penrith store I went to exit and the alarm sounded. I showed my handbag and continued to leave and was surrounded by 3 Male staff members who wouldn't let me leave. I phoned the local Police station to seek help with the situation. The Police arrived around 30 minutes later who I let search me to prove I had no stolen items on me.

I received no apology from the store or staff at the time

I lodged a complaint to Rebel head office who offered no apology for the unlawful detainment.

This incident was very traumitising for me and has permanently impacted my wellbeing.

Store LocationPenrith, NSW
Ambarose C.

Ambarose C.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

I had to buy some good running shoes. I’m also a very indecisive person so the poor guy had to deal with me umming and ahhing and asking a million questions for a solid 45mins. He was very patient with me and very helpful! I ended up buying some lovely ASICS Kayanos and I’m very happy :)

Store LocationCoomera Westfield

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

Hard to find someone to help

I have gone in a few times to buy a pair of running shoes, but I must just pick the times that no one seems to be available to help.
Big shop, lots to look at, lots to choose from. Just if you need assistance, it’s a bit of a hit and miss affair unfortunately.

Store LocationCannon Hill

Excellent customer Service at Rebel Sports Noarlunga

Store LocationNoarlunga
Gus

Thank you Jas and I hope Sean has no trouble when he submits his profit/loss statements to the bean counters for April. Sometimes it’s worth taking a hit to ensure return business and he has mine!

Tom Jovanov

Tom JovanovGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrasphere Dart board and cabinet set

I purchased this for the cabinet and not the dartboard, as I plan to purchase a higher quality winmao dart board. Out of curiosity I tried playing with the provided board and darts, lol, they are really bad. The Board does not heal at all when removing the darts, and it already had holes in it before i took off the plastic wrapping. Do not purchase if you expect a quality board, however the cabinet is good.

Store LocationSouth Morang
cherry

cherrySouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

Each time i come to this shop the assistants are nice and helpful .The service that provided in the stores is excellent and cashier guys make my day.The quality of sportswear and shoes i have bought so far always met my desires.

Jo J.

Jo J.Perth, WA

Great customer service

Headed in to Rebel in Joondalup. Looking for a mouth guard and staff member was very helpful and knowledgeable. Happy to chat about footy in general and made an effort to understand exactly what we needed. This is how customer service should be at every store!

Store LocationJoondalup

Bounce boyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling customer service

I attended a rebel sports store Melton West Melbourne to purchase some shoes. I stood for at least 5 minutes with a $259.00 f shoes In my hand not one customer service assistance stopped to speak with me. No one helped me.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Bounce Boy, We're sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We have messaged you with next steps as our team would like to speak to you directly regarding your experience. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Bounce boy

I have not received any next steps please don't provide misleading information in a public space. I ended up making my purchase at Sportsco.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Bounce Boy, we have sent across a private message detailing next steps yesterday, which you have responded to. We are escalating this with our team. We appreciate your cooperation. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Lana C.

Lana C.South East Queensland, QLD

Rebel Sports - Ell and Voo Shorts

Ell and Voo Shorts

Great material and length for exercises. I wear them to hockey, tennis or just going for a walk.
I like them so much at I went and bought two pair.
Shop assistance was approachable and listened,

Store LocationRebel sport
mcd

mcdCharlestown

4 Times I Tried, 4 Times No Stock

This review is based on my experience at Rebel Charlestown, NSW. I've been there four seperate times over a two week period to purchase four different items and they have been out of stock EVERY time. I won't be back. I am met with nothing but disappointment when entering the Rebel Charlestown store.

Store LocationCharlestown
Jaz

Jaz

Bad quality

Santa brought a kids boxing bag n gloves. As seen in photo didnt last 2days :( 1st hit saw seems about to fall apart. And then yes. Seems fell apart and out came foamy stuff. Not a happy customer

Store LocationBlenheim

Lele P.Sydney, NSW

Store full of idiots

Store LocationEastgardens
Lele P.

I have been contacted by the store and they honored the price quoted, thank you

Danielle P.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful discrimination

I was @Pacific Fair Rebel today & the whole time my daughter & I were in the store we were being followed by staff simply because of how we look this made me so uncomfortable rebel lost $300 in sales just from me let alone my daughter who was going to purchase 3 complete outfits which included shoes, were don’t believe in credit cards or after pay they would’ve been cash sales. We weren’t the only people they did this to, if you looked like Mediterranean they would follow you. It’s almost 2020 & we live in a multicultural country and for my daughter to be treated like that you should be ashamed. We are on holidays on the Gold Coast I can tell you now I’d never be treated that was in my local Rebel in Western Sydney NSW

Store LocationPacific Fair

Melanie,
If you want to further contact me you can contact me via Twitter or Insta @MzJuLiEt85

Swatiasked

Physical store

I bought Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Womens Running Shoes from your Rouse Hill Town Centre store today for some $150 (on sale). I just checked your website and the same shoe is listed for $80 after discount and offer ends 05/05/19 . I am so disappointed and feel so cheated! How can I get my money back?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Swati, Thank you for your message, and we'd like to apologise for this experience. We would recommend heading back into the store with the shoe and showing the team the online price and they will refund you the sale amount. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Swati

Thanks for a prompt response Simran. I spoke to Bianca at the store and she was absolutely wonderful. There were no dramas in processing the refund for the extra I ended up paying. Wonderful customer service.
The refund doesn’t reflect on my account yet but I guess that would take a few days.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Swati, Great to hear that you had we've managed to turn around your experience into a happy one! The funds will normally take up to 7 business days to pop back into your account. Keep your receipt with you that shows proof of the refund, just in case you need to dispute it with your banking institution if the funds are not back in your account. Thank you, Simran - rebel.

iStash Y.asked

Physical store

Hi, I got the Fitbit Charge 3 at Rebel Sports for $198, it been a month and the watch is faulty and it's sometime not syncing, it glitches, lags, freezes and it is not pairing with my phone, may I get a refund back, I want to return this and get the Garmin vivofit 4 am I allowed to return it?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi IStash Y, Thank you for your question. You can exchange or refund, however, there is a certain procedure that will need to be followed for faulty products by Garmin. Please see further details here on our returns page -https://www.rebelsport.com.au/customer-service/returns.html
We would recommend popping into your nearest store as soon as possible and our team will be able to provide you with support! Thank you, Simran - rebel.

iStash Y.

Thankyou for your feedback, what do you mean a certain procedure that will need to be followed by Garmin products of its faulty? I have a Fitbit now which I will return and ask for the Garmin vivofit 4 as my new watch.

Hi iStash,

When I say certain procedure I mean what is stated in our returns terms and conditions below.

Some products need to be assessed:
- We may need to assess your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. Certain products may need to be sent to the manufacturer or their repair agent for assessment, such as:
- cricket bats, tennis racquets and similar items;
- heart rate monitors and other electrical or technological products;
- clothing, compression garments, some footwear; or
- bulky goods such as treadmills, exercise bikes, home gyms.

Liaising with the manufacturer:
For some product assessments you may have the option to liaise directly with the manufacturer or their repair agent. Our store team members can provide you with the relevant manufacturer contact details.

Products assessed as having a minor fault will be repaired by the manufacturer and returned to you within a reasonable time. We will offer a refund or replacement if the product is assessed as having a major failure.

We recommend popping into store and they will provide you with your best possible option! Thank you, Simran - rebel.

jeff

jeffasked

Physical store

Hi, I purchased a garmin watch yesterday at full retail price. I now notice that there is a 20% off everything sale. This would be approximately $150 saving.
Is there a 14 day price match policy that rebel honours?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Jeff, thanks for reaching out to us. It's great to hear you are interested in our price match policy. To see whether your product qualifies for our online price match policy you will need to call our Customer Care
Centre on 1300 654 502. They will be able validate if we can match as per the process. In the case your item meets our terms and conditions, you will be issued a coupon code to use at checkout to reduce the price of that item. Kind regards, Marcus - rebel

Get an answer from our members and Rebel Sport representatives