Rebel Sport Physical store

Rebel Sport Physical store

Bargain!!! not really

Just visited Fountain gate Rebel store today and spot this sign i thought i hit the jackpot until to the last line of the sign. Picture will tell all, enjoy.

Store LocationFountain gate Rebel sport
Hi David, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team would like to speak to you directly if possible. Would you be able to message us your contact details (mobile and email address)? Thank you, Simran - rebel.

Bell St Preston Outstanding

I am so impressed with the online store and Sue (Bell St Preston) and her Area Manager and the delivery and installation person for their outstanding service I received. A lot of companies, including multinationals I have had the misfortune of dealing with could learn A LOT from Rebel Sports. Keep up the great work. Thank you.

Store LocationBell St
Hi Lucy, this is awesome! It's great to hear Sue and the team looked after your delivery well today. We want everyone to leave feeling like champs! We'll give Sue and the team at Preston a heads-up, and we'll see you in-store again sometime soon. Kind regards, Marcus - rebel

A big thank you to Lisa from Erina's store.
I had a problem with equipment that was recently purchased and installed. On phoning the store I spoke to John (store manager) he suggested I speak to Lisa, who he said would be able to help. He was right, what a wonderful sales lady. She listened to my query and jumped through hoops to help and provide me with the best solution as soon as possible.
She phoned me back and kept me informed of the progress in the time frames & reassurance was given.
Lisa If you are not a Manager, I can see you as a store manager as you are a people person & you are interested in the customer and there needs. We need more people like you. I wish you every success, and I will see you for my next purchase in store.
Cheers Sharon Clark

Store LocationErina
Hi Sharon. Thanks for taking the time to feed this back to us today - we are thrilled to read about your experience in store with Lisa - it sounds like we looked after you very well! We'll make sure this is sent across to our retail teams as well as John and Lisa. See you at rebel Erina soon! :) Kind regards, Sam - rebel

Racists

went to rebel chadstone to get some shorts with my mate who was playing around with a pair of glasses while waiting for me, gets followed by the manager cos the manager thought he was gonna steal them.. When leaving, he puts the glasses back. The manager tries to snatch the jumper he was wearing because the manager thought he stole it from the store. He walked in with that jumper and just because he is darked skin doesn't mean everything he is wearing is stolen. It doesn't mean that everything he touches or tries will get stolen so you follow him everywhere he goes in the store. This is RACISM at utmost level. If I could have the cctv footage, I would so that I can post it on social media and show the world what kinda people we're living with.

If you have dark skin please don't shop at rebel sports, especially the chadstone one.

Say no to RACISM x

Store LocationChadstone
Hi Dox, thank you for raising this issue with us. At rebel we are proud supporters of all people in sports and we do not tolerate racism of any form, and we would like to directly follow up on your experience at Chadstone. We have messaged you with the next steps in our investigation, and we will continue to escalate this with our team. Kind regards, Marcus - rebel

Respectful Professional Passionate

I’m an older woman in unfamiliar territory in a sports shop. I was so pleasantly surprised at the respectful and attentive service of the staff. I’ve been back again today, served by different staff who clearly enjoy their work. I have a large sport loving family - I’ll be back.

Store LocationRaine Square Perth
Hi Eleni, what a great experience! It's awesome to hear that the team in-store helped you very well yesterday - we'll give them a heads up. We looking forward to seeing you in-store again soon. Cheers, Marcus - rebel

Lint on lower after one week

Bought under armour lower which had lint only after one week. Surprised with the quality. It was expensive but the grace is so dull in short time.
Never going back..

Store LocationChadstone internal
Hi Dalbir, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with Under Armour has not been up to your expectations. We do offer exchange and refunds in store so we would recommend popping into your nearest rebel and speaking to the Team to see what will work for you. Ensure you take your proof of purchase with you (receipt, bank statement, or rebel active membership). Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Excellent customer service

The team at Cairns Stockland were great. Their customer service with a smile needs to be comended. The staff were all courteous and asked uf we needed help. Thank you

Store LocationCairns Stockland
Hi Troy, Thank you so much for your feedback! We love to hear when customers have had a great experience in store. Really makes our day! We'll be sure to let rebel Cairns Stockland know about your kind words. Can't wait to see you at rebel again soon. Cheers, Simran - rebel.

Lying staff

Rang up for 2 pieces of mens clothing to see If they had stock, the women told me they had none in stock and if I were to do the click and collect online then it would be a waste of time even tho it says in stock. and that stock wouldn't be there for 2 weeks or more. I rang customer care and they had it sorted out and the store miraculously found all the stock.

Store LocationRebel bayside frankston
Hi Breezy, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you are disappointed with the level of service with the store over the phone - we would like to directly follow up on this. Can you please message us some more information including which store, the date and time of your phone call? With those details our team can investigate further into your experience. Kind regards, Marcus - rebelFrankston bayside store. 10th April 4:12pm initial call. 10th April 4:18pm call to customer care. 10th April 4:49pm callback from customer care. 10th April 4:51pm i called store again to find out why I was mis informed and the response was just straight denial. Typical.Hi Breezy, Thank you for providing us with more details. A member of our team would like to contact you directly regarding your experience with rebel Frankston Bayside. We have sent you a message with more details. Thank you, Simran - rebel.

Not listening to the customer

Went into the store after seeing a sale, spoke to the sales assistant got brushed off. Tried to sell other shoes. I still bought the sale online from the store.

Store LocationPacific fair
Hi Kel, We're sorry to hear that this has been your experience in one of our stores. Could you please let us know which store this was? We would also love to speak to you directly about your experience. If you would like to message us your contact details as well? Thank you, Simran - rebel.

Wont be back to Rebel Penrith Plaza

My husband and I went there this morning to buy sports sneakers. There were 3 "assistants" in that section but when they thought we might be looking for help they all disappeared to another part of the shop. As we walked out in disgust I let the door girl know we werent happy. We then went to Athletes Foot where we got fantastic service and spent $360

Store LocationPenrith Plaza
Hi @jetsetter, Thank you for providing us with this feedback. We're sorry to hear that this has been your experience at rebel Penrith Plaza. Our team would love to speak to you directly regarding this experience. If you could please let us know your contact details (email and mobile) and we'll have someone reach out to you. Thank you, Simran - rebel.Simran, I replied to your message which I found in my spam. I dont want my email on here for everyone to seeHi Jetsetter, We have messaged you back regarding this! Thank you, Simran -rebel.

Rebel crossroad AWESOME STAFF

The staff at this particular store go well above and beyond for thter customers. Albert & Angel in particular deserve a raise & recognition of the excellent customer service they provide. My closest store is Merrylands however I continue to shop at crossroads because of the great staff.

Hey BLU88, this is awesome! This has absolutely made our day. It sounds like the team at rebel Crossroad looked after you very well. We want all our customers to leave our stores like champs! We’ll give our team a heads up. We’ll see you in store again sometime soon. Cheers, Simran - rebel.

Rebel sizes gone to shot

Rebel your sizes are disgusting everything is small and even the adidas and under armour large wouldn't for a size 8 everything is leggings or Lycra and nothing is comfortable at all prices are to expensive

Hi Kathryn, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the sizing and stock of the leggings - we would like to directly follow up on this. Can you please PM us on Facebook with more details including which size leggings you were looking at and your postcode? With those details our team can narrow down stock availability closest to you. Kind regards, Marcus - rebelHello Markus I was after under armour tracksuit pants in a large size the store only had extra small I have just recently thrown away a pair that I got a while ago because they were worn out and the girl working there looked on the computer and said no stores had them also my son is 6 foot four and there is nothing available over a x/l in any of your men's track pants not fair expecting the population to be size 14 or under is unrealistic and creates eating disorders in children and teenagers

happy with click and collect

bought an under armour shirt for my uncle for a family KK over christmas. ordered and paid for it online via click and collect, received a call a few days later from the store saying they had no stock of that particular shirt but somebody was bringing one in for me that night and that I could pick up the next morning. very friendly and helpful service, happy with my purchase

Hey Elle, this is awesome!

Brilliant shop for all sporting goods and wear

Great prices (with price match guarantee), great customer service and excellent range of products. Our go to shop for all sporting goods and wear.

Hey Michelle, this is awesome!

I bought Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Womens Running Shoes from your Rouse Hill Town Centre store today for some $150 (on sale). I just checked your website and the same shoe is listed for $80 after discount and offer ends 05/05/19 . I am so disappointed and feel so cheated! How can I get my money back?
Hi Swati, Thank you for your message, and we'd like to apologise for this experience. We would recommend heading back into the store with the shoe and showing the team the online price and they will refund you the sale amount. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.Thanks for a prompt response Simran. I spoke to Bianca at the store and she was absolutely wonderful. There were no dramas in processing the refund for the extra I ended up paying. Wonderful customer service. The refund doesn’t reflect on my account yet but I guess that would take a few days.Hi Swati, Great to hear that you had we've managed to turn around your experience into a happy one! The funds will normally take up to 7 business days to pop back into your account. Keep your receipt with you that shows proof of the refund, just in case you need to dispute it with your banking institution if the funds are not back in your account. Thank you, Simran - rebel.

Hi, I got the Fitbit Charge 3 at Rebel Sports for $198, it been a month and the watch is faulty and it's sometime not syncing, it glitches, lags, freezes and it is not pairing with my phone, may I get a refund back, I want to return this and get the Garmin vivofit 4 am I allowed to return it?
Hi IStash Y, Thank you for your question. You can exchange or refund, however, there is a certain procedure that will need to be followed for faulty products by Garmin. Please see further details here on our returns page -https://www.rebelsport.com.au/customer-service/returns.html We would recommend popping into your nearest store as soon as possible and our team will be able to provide you with support! Thank you, Simran - rebel.Thankyou for your feedback, what do you mean a certain procedure that will need to be followed by Garmin products of its faulty? I have a Fitbit now which I will return and ask for the Garmin vivofit 4 as my new watch.Hi iStash, When I say certain procedure I mean what is stated in our returns terms and conditions below. Some products need to be assessed: - We may need to assess your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. Certain products may need to be sent to the manufacturer or their repair agent for assessment, such as: - cricket bats, tennis racquets and similar items; - heart rate monitors and other electrical or technological products; - clothing, compression garments, some footwear; or - bulky goods such as treadmills, exercise bikes, home gyms. Liaising with the manufacturer: For some product assessments you may have the option to liaise directly with the manufacturer or their repair agent. Our store team members can provide you with the relevant manufacturer contact details. Products assessed as having a minor fault will be repaired by the manufacturer and returned to you within a reasonable time. We will offer a refund or replacement if the product is assessed as having a major failure. We recommend popping into store and they will provide you with your best possible option! Thank you, Simran - rebel.

Hi, I purchased a garmin watch yesterday at full retail price. I now notice that there is a 20% off everything sale. This would be approximately $150 saving. Is there a 14 day price match policy that rebel honours? Thanks
Hi Jeff, thanks for reaching out to us. It's great to hear you are interested in our price match policy. To see whether your product qualifies for our online price match policy you will need to call our Customer Care Centre on 1300 654 502. They will be able validate if we can match as per the process. In the case your item meets our terms and conditions, you will be issued a coupon code to use at checkout to reduce the price of that item. Kind regards, Marcus - rebel