Rebel Sport Physical store

Rebel Sport Physical store

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Jaz

Jaz

Bad quality

Santa brought a kids boxing bag n gloves. As seen in photo didnt last 2days :( 1st hit saw seems about to fall apart. And then yes. Seems fell apart and out came foamy stuff. Not a happy customer

Store LocationBlenheim

Lele P.Sydney, NSW

Store full of idiots

Store LocationEastgardens
Lele P.

I have been contacted by the store and they honored the price quoted, thank you

Danielle P.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful discrimination

I was @Pacific Fair Rebel today & the whole time my daughter & I were in the store we were being followed by staff simply because of how we look this made me so uncomfortable rebel lost $300 in sales just from me let alone my daughter who was going to purchase 3 complete outfits which included shoes, were don’t believe in credit cards or after pay they would’ve been cash sales. We weren’t the only people they did this to, if you looked like Mediterranean they would follow you. It’s almost 2020 & we live in a multicultural country and for my daughter to be treated like that you should be ashamed. We are on holidays on the Gold Coast I can tell you now I’d never be treated that was in my local Rebel in Western Sydney NSW

Store LocationPacific Fair

Melanie,
If you want to further contact me you can contact me via Twitter or Insta @MzJuLiEt85

AlliVictoria

signs deceiving

Store LocationRebel sport Werribee store
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Alli, thanks for reaching out to us. We have sent you a direct message and are following this up with our teams. Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Frequently crappy, very expensive and staff that seem desperate

Stuff here is so ridiculously expensive compared to what we all know it costs to make. They charge as if their stock was made by well paid workers in Australia rather than dreadful sweatshops in Haiti, Bangladesh and wherever else the value of human labour is the least. As a result alot of their stock is often crappy quality despite the price tag. Meanwhile their staff are clearly rewarded as individual salespeople and they act like it. It is really annoying. Sometimes you can't find someone, and then when you do they latch onto you until they think they've convinced you to buy something and they put their stupid sticker on your item before you take it to the counter.

Matt

MattPerth, WA

Great Service

I recently visited the Westfield Carousel store looking for some training shoes. I have only previously purchased runners and had no idea what to look for but the sales rep was very helpful and patient, as I wanted to try 3 or 4 different brands before making a decision. I ended up with an excellent pair of shoes I was thrilled with.

Store LocationWestfield Carousel

Yousel H.

Yousel H.Sydney, NSW

Good selection

I buy here always, get good equipment for myself, I box you see and they always help me buy what I need. What I would like is a bit of a reduction in prices

Myra

MyraPerth, WA

Manager chose to cancel order than prepare

Ordered 3 kids shoes, 2 kids slides and 1 kids shirt online and went to your Melville branch the following day to pick up. Apparently the items were not ready yet so we asked if they can prepare it and we'll wait. Manager declined because of the number of items ordered but offered to mail it instead. Mailing is not an option for us because we already lost a parcel before so we just asked to cancel our order. Manager happily wasted manpower to cancel the order instead of just using that same time to prepare the items. Fantastic judgment there - not.

Store LocationMelville
Suzan

Suzan

Awesome service at Rebel Werribee Plaza

I regularly shop at Werribee and I can tell you they have their challenges but they maintain excellent customer service and professionalism.
The rebel team have great product knowledge and they listen, well done guys.

Store LocationWerribee
kameleon872000

kameleon872000South Australia

This is my go to store for new sneakers.

My old sneakers had a lot of wear, in fact they were disintegrating, yet very comfortable, and I didn't have to worry if they got a bit dirty. I knew they wouldn't last forever so once I got paid it was off on a quest to find a new pair I liked at a price I liked. New sneakers are generally $100 plus, however there's usually old stock or discontinued lines that are on sale if you look. By signing up to be a Rebel VIP Member I got a new pair of Nike's for $79. The other consideration is comfort. I spend $30 on cheap shoes from Aussie Disposals. Those are not comfortable. Lesson learnt - don't pay to much, but also don't pay too little.

Store LocationRebel Rundle Mall
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Kameleon872000, Thanks so much for your comment! Great to hear that our rebel Active membership provided you with so much value. That's exactly what we like to hear! We'll be sure to see you at rebel again soon. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Truth hurtsBelmore SOUTH - Sydney

Staff see you and scatter!

I visited the Eastgardens Westfield Pagewood Rebel Sport store 1 month ago.

One thing I noticed was the shortage of floor-staff. I understand that they're trying to maximise their profits.....so I get it.

However, when I finally caught someone's eye, they scattered and went in the opposite direction, trying to avoid me.

Took me at least 15 minutes to hunt down assistance from a staff-member on the floor!

Tayler K.

Tayler K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product! Love it :)

Went to Rebel Sport at Westfield Coomera yesterday and purchased some boxing mitts. They are fantastic quality and great value for money. Staff were very nice and helpful also. Thank-you for a great shopping experience!

Store LocationCoomera

Bel t

Bel tSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Store LocationBondi Junction

John K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inflatable Stability Exercise Disc (XERDISC) and Recover Therapy Stick

Store LocationRebel Centrepoint Store at 283-297 Bourke Street, Melbourne.
John K.

Thank you Simran. I was impressed with the knowledge and service provided by Brooke H and sincerely believe a compliment is in order for Rebel's feedback. :)

Arie Z.

Arie Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Atrocious

Looking to purchase a UE Boom 3 speaker. 15 minutes prior to arriving at Chadstone, the rebel website confirmed that the chadstone store had them in stock. When I arrived at the store, one of the sale assistants confirmed that it was in stock. When I asked to bring one out, he was gone 15 minutes, only to return to advice us that they are out of stock. When I asked which other store had them in stock, he advised that there were some at the Southland store. When I acquired as to their opening ours, he replied that he didn’t know and didn’t bother to check. In a nutshell, wasted an hour and received poor customer service

Store LocationRebel Chadstone Internal
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Arie Z, thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to read you were disappointed with your experience at rebel Chadstone. We have sent you a direct message to find out more about your experience. Kind regards, Melanie - rebel

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Excellent service

I shopped at the 197 Pitt Street Store at the Mid City Centre and was served by Benjamin who showed me what I needed to get and why. I had some muscle movement problems and as he used to be a personal trainer, he demonstrated to me how to use the gear he was selling me, including a few exercises and techniques, specifically for my issue. Really helpful, friendly and goes that one step further to meet customer needs.

Store LocationShop L02, 52/53, Mid City Centre, 197 Pitt Street, Sydney

NataratMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Only issue was the waiting time for service.

I bought a Snapback Golf cap after the cap I wanted sold out. It took the lady 15 minutes though to find that out. Add the 10 minutes waiting time

Store LocationPerth store
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Natarat, We're sorry to hear about the wait! Could you please let us know which store you visited? Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

The store was in Carousel shopping centre in Perth

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Natarat, thank you for sending through that information. We'll be following this up with our Carousel store :). Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Jayne F.

Jayne F.

Bad service

So I went to Rebel today and bought some clothing. After I paid, they gave me my shopping without a bag. I told them if I can purchase a 15 cents bag, but NO, so I have to walk around with the clothes from Rebel. Make me look like a stole it from the shop. Never again to shop at Rebel!!!

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Jayne, Thank you for your review, we're sorry to hear that this has happened. If you could please message us with the store you visited and your contact details. A member of our team would like to speak to you directly. Thank you, Simran - rebel.

Alan B.

Alan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Expensive

David T

David TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bargain!!! not really

Just visited Fountain gate Rebel store today and spot this sign i thought i hit the jackpot until to the last line of the sign. Picture will tell all, enjoy.

Store LocationFountain gate Rebel sport
rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi David, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team would like to speak to you directly if possible. Would you be able to message us your contact details (mobile and email address)? Thank you, Simran - rebel.

Swatiasked

I bought Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Womens Running Shoes from your Rouse Hill Town Centre store today for some $150 (on sale). I just checked your website and the same shoe is listed for $80 after discount and offer ends 05/05/19 . I am so disappointed and feel so cheated! How can I get my money back?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Swati, Thank you for your message, and we'd like to apologise for this experience. We would recommend heading back into the store with the shoe and showing the team the online price and they will refund you the sale amount. Kind regards, Simran - rebel.

Swati

Thanks for a prompt response Simran. I spoke to Bianca at the store and she was absolutely wonderful. There were no dramas in processing the refund for the extra I ended up paying. Wonderful customer service.
The refund doesn’t reflect on my account yet but I guess that would take a few days.

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Swati, Great to hear that you had we've managed to turn around your experience into a happy one! The funds will normally take up to 7 business days to pop back into your account. Keep your receipt with you that shows proof of the refund, just in case you need to dispute it with your banking institution if the funds are not back in your account. Thank you, Simran - rebel.

iStash Y.asked

Hi, I got the Fitbit Charge 3 at Rebel Sports for $198, it been a month and the watch is faulty and it's sometime not syncing, it glitches, lags, freezes and it is not pairing with my phone, may I get a refund back, I want to return this and get the Garmin vivofit 4 am I allowed to return it?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi IStash Y, Thank you for your question. You can exchange or refund, however, there is a certain procedure that will need to be followed for faulty products by Garmin. Please see further details here on our returns page -https://www.rebelsport.com.au/customer-service/returns.html
We would recommend popping into your nearest store as soon as possible and our team will be able to provide you with support! Thank you, Simran - rebel.

iStash Y.

Thankyou for your feedback, what do you mean a certain procedure that will need to be followed by Garmin products of its faulty? I have a Fitbit now which I will return and ask for the Garmin vivofit 4 as my new watch.

Hi iStash,

When I say certain procedure I mean what is stated in our returns terms and conditions below.

Some products need to be assessed:
- We may need to assess your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. Certain products may need to be sent to the manufacturer or their repair agent for assessment, such as:
- cricket bats, tennis racquets and similar items;
- heart rate monitors and other electrical or technological products;
- clothing, compression garments, some footwear; or
- bulky goods such as treadmills, exercise bikes, home gyms.

Liaising with the manufacturer:
For some product assessments you may have the option to liaise directly with the manufacturer or their repair agent. Our store team members can provide you with the relevant manufacturer contact details.

Products assessed as having a minor fault will be repaired by the manufacturer and returned to you within a reasonable time. We will offer a refund or replacement if the product is assessed as having a major failure.

We recommend popping into store and they will provide you with your best possible option! Thank you, Simran - rebel.

jeff

jeffasked

Hi, I purchased a garmin watch yesterday at full retail price. I now notice that there is a 20% off everything sale. This would be approximately $150 saving.
Is there a 14 day price match policy that rebel honours?

rebel S.Rebel Sport

Hi Jeff, thanks for reaching out to us. It's great to hear you are interested in our price match policy. To see whether your product qualifies for our online price match policy you will need to call our Customer Care
Centre on 1300 654 502. They will be able validate if we can match as per the process. In the case your item meets our terms and conditions, you will be issued a coupon code to use at checkout to reduce the price of that item. Kind regards, Marcus - rebel

Get an answer from our members and Rebel Sport representatives