Reboot IT

See the Best Phone / Computer Repairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not Recommended

I have bought hundreds of things online from all over the world and had very few serious issues until I ordered from this company. This seller is not recommended at all!

simon

simonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

I have bought a few laptops. Both are great. One in store / one via mail. Products are good and assistance is good when there was a small issue with one. Would buy again

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationSpringvale

No product delivered

Paid for a computer on July 11, and here we are on the 25th with no product and no response from the business I am at the point of insisting that Visa reverse the payment and reporting the business to the police cyber crime unit

Arrived well packed

Packaging and care are an important part of customer care
My ipad arrive well packed and is in good working order .Presentation and condition quite good for a refurbished item

Cinar75

Cinar75Brisbane

Laptop

Great people to deal with. They helped me to get my laptop issue fixed and now it works.perfect. Recommend to people

Thomas Topping

Thomas ToppingSunshine Coast, QLD

Sent disgustingly damaged item (apparently 'B Grade') - long wait time for replies - rude - avoid!

WRXGTX007

WRXGTX007South East Queensland, QLD

RED ALERT! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.

AVOID AT ALL COST!!! REBOOT-IT. This company only exist to rip you off your hard earn dollars. DO NOT BUY ANY COMPUTERS from them. Bought a refurbished Laptop from them, it was faulty yet they refused to refund it, even though it states in its company website, you are entitled to a refund. Their staff are extremely incompetent and their refund policy is the ultimate con job. They will make your life very difficult and even go to ends of the earth to refuse your refund request. Safe yourself the hassle, regrets, heartache and most importantly your money. Always buy your computer from a reputable dealer.

bernii

berniicroydon

Warranty does not mean much

Hi
We bought laptop. Worked fine for a few weeks. Then stopped. It took awhile to get someone to do something. They said, no probs. It will be only the battery. Which they offered to replace under warranty. So far ok. 2 weeks later still no battery.
Called and called and called, then emailed. Response "sorry we had no battery in store but will send out new one today"!
Still nothing.
It has been months now, no battery arrived ever. No one replies to emails nor phone calls.
Do your self a favor. Spend a few dollars more and buy somewhere else like jb hifi.
At least they look after you in case something goes wrong.

Steve Crawford

Steve CrawfordMaryborough

Poor Communication, Missing Item

Shockadelic

ShockadelicCamperdown

Never again

Bought Thinkpad T400, Vista 2012 OS.
Worked fine for a week, installed updates, crashed.
Could not auto-repair, Sent several emails over 3-4 days before response.
They'll have to discuss with the manager.
Days later phone call. Can I send a photo of the dead screen? (which I already described previously)
Offered to either send prepaid satchel to return or send installation disc.
3 days later they post the disc.
Disc will not repair or install.
They now won't send a prepaid satchel to return, not covered by warranty apparently.
Submitted complaint with Paypal for partial refund, awaiting response.

Geoff

Geoff

Helpful Staff but Product Deficient

Have bought three refurbished laptops from them. Phone service was fine but two of the laptops died after the three month warranty.

Wes

WesPerth, WA

I've dealt with Reboot for years, Never had any issues

I've bought around 20 systems and they've always been great to deal with and Helen has always sorted any questions for me

Melbournians Furniture

Melbournians FurnitureAU

Urgent: Train your staffs

Sent email to them for bulk purchase, no reply. Filled up reseller/vendor form, no reply. Spoke to Maddison for stock list, no follow up. Spoke to Maddison again, sent wrong list (asked for laptop, sent desktop list). Spoke to manager Helen, new story; they dont have a stock list. Advise to the owner: train these people or change them if you want to grow your business. Otherwise you will be stagnated with a bunch of incompetents.

Amanda J

Amanda JAdelaide

Prices are good

The prices are good, pretty much what you would expect to pay for a second hand laptop. Postage for me was around $30 which isn't too pricey either.
The laptop I purchased got an issue within 3 days of receiving it and would not boot up so it ended up costing me a lot more than I expected it would.

Bill

Billsydney

not happy at all

Archer

ArcherMelbourne

I will come back, too

I bought an 8-years-old refurbished laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad x200 and it works very well.
They delivered my laptop with really big size bubble wrap and reliable package.
Highly recommend it.