Verifiedrebuildrelief.com.au🏆 2024 Award

99% · 1721 · 1%

Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.Hunter Region, NSW

ClaimsCo experience

We live in NSW and we are insured with Australian Seniors. Emily from Rebuild Relief/ClaimsCo looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. Emily provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!
Leesa M.
Leesa M.

Great Outcome on Hail Damage Claim

Had a great outcome with Rebuild Relief on my claim for hail damage to my roof. I live in QLD and when the hail storm happened I did not think that anything would come of making a claim and did not have the time or paitience to follow up on a claim on my own. Gabriel from Rebuild Relief/ClaimsCo made things easy for me by looking after the claim and doing all the running around for me. I would definately recommended them to anyone in a similar situation.
Rudie M.
Rudie M.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Outcome for Solar Panels

Great outcome with Rebuild Relief. I live in NSW and I am insured with NRMA. Stacey from Rebuild Relief/ClaimsCo looked after my variation for solar panels and I am very happy with the outcome. Stacey provided me with regular updates and did all the running around for me. I have already recommended Rebuild Relief to my friends and family!
E D.
E D.

Confident

Tim M was very helpful explaining everything to me. I felt that during each step Tim was there with the answers.
Lachlan H.
Lachlan H.

Roof replacement insurance claim

Tim has been very good to deal with. Has been quick and easy. I am very happy with his work.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
  Fair Incentive

Had no trouble with this experience through Shane

Shayne is very easy to talk to and has done a great job on dealing with our insurance policy for our new roof
Rick S.
Rick S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Glad to do business

Very good at what they do and very polite response
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Above and beyond service

Shayne was amazing to deal with - excellent customer service was a pleasure to deal with.
Ross Pierce
Ross PierceCentral Queensland, QLD

Hail Damaged Roof of our house

We live in Bouldercombe and we are insured with Allianz. Jen from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. We heard about Rebuild Relief from our neighbour who also went through them . Jen provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Originally Allianz didn’t include our shed and Jen managed to get it included . I have already recommended them to my friends and family !
Sam Williams
Sam Williams

Couldnt have went any better, with all credit to Gabriel from Rebuild Relief

Gabriel, from Rebuild Relief went over above and beyond for our family. The initial claim was denied, Gabriel never lost his fight and continued to take it to one of the big 4, after 6 long months of reasons not to approve our claim, Gabriel gave them no reason to deny it. a very well done job by him.
Jo H.
Jo H.

Happy customer here

Thanks so much to Rebuild Relief for my new roof after a recent hail storm. Tania Werder, my claims handler, made the job a breeze. She kept me informed throughout the entire process, which really took the stress out of the situation. I couldn't recommend Tania and the Rebuild Relief team enough.
Thank you!
Deborah T.
Deborah T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Thankyou

We live in Maryborough and we are insured with Allianz. Kayleigh from Rebuild Relief/ClaimsCo looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. We heard about Rebuild Relief/ClaimsCo from our neighbour who also went through them. Kayleigh provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Originally Allianz didn't accept the variation for Sarking but Kayleigh managed to get it approved. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!
Helen
Helen

A job well done

I would like to thank and recommend the Rebuild Relief team for working on my insurance claim through CGU. I live in the Warwick area and found that the claims process ran very smoothly when managed by Rebuild Relief. Initially Charlie did a fantastic job assessing my roof damage and Shayne handled all the insurance work very smoothly ensuring that all damaged areas were included in my claim. I certainly would not have had the time or persistence to ensure everything was included in my claim myself. I have been very pleased to recommend Charlie and Shayne to family and friends.
Desma M.
Desma M.

Roof rebuild Biloela

Staff were polite and helpful during a long and difficult coordination with my insurers
Mark Goddard
Mark Goddard2 posts

Great outcome

Proactive, efficient and very keen to ensure a positive outcome for the client
Colleen B.
Colleen B.2 posts

Excellent team

I live in Maryborough Qld and I am insured with Allianz. Due to a hailstorm in Dec 2022 I had roof damage. I heard about Rebuild relief/ClaimsCo on my local radio station. My roof and gutters were approved thanks to this team. I did have some cladding damage which was classed as a variation which Allianz originally declined until Joy and Emily stepped in and made it happen. Can't praise this team enough and have recommended them to my neighbours as we have since been through a second hailstorm.

Kate Thompson
Kate ThompsonDarling Downs, QLD

100% Recommend

Jen was absolutely great and extremely helpful. Kept me in the loop all the time through both email and phone. She understood the times I wasn’t available to talk and left messages and such to make sure I understood everything throughout the entire process.
William Gillott
William Gillott

A thank you

I would like to thank Shayne for getting our claim overturned and having a positive outcome. Well done
Kylie N
Kylie N

Like a dog with a bone

Shayne kept me informed the whole way. He even called if no progress had occurred. I was never left wondering. He was like a dog with a bone and even after 2 rejections continued to fight. We finally got a claim approval after 17 months.
John
John

Rebuild relief helped us with our claim

We live in SEQ and are insured by Suncorp. Shayne from rebuild relief looked after our claim. We are very happy with the outcome and heard about them from our neighbour when they were going through with their repairs. Shayne kept us up to date and did all the running around for us. We highly recommend rebuild relief.-
Bree
BreeQueensland

Recommend

We live in Gympie and had roof damage from a hail storm. Shayne from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome, he was very patient, helpful and kept me in the loop throughout the whole process. I have already recommended them to my family and neighbours.
Pascale
PascaleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD5 posts

Amanda Riley
Amanda Riley

Amazing and helpful service

Very happy with the service. Jen was amazing to talk with and helpful throughout the whole process.
Joel
Joel

Very happy with the service. Larissa was great to talk to and very helpful throughout the process.
Veronica
VeronicaDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Easy peasy

Shayne who I dealt with throughout this process had been fantastic. He kept me updated on the progress of our claim, calling me at least weekly and escalating to management when things weren’t progressing quickly. He was professional, supportive, honest and productive. Very happy with the outcomes he achieved for us.
Dea Edwards
Dea EdwardsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pleasurable Experience

Great bunch of people to work with. They did a wonderful job

Pat M
Pat MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great communication

Roof replacement was handled well throughout the whole process and communication was excellent.
Rodney
RodneyDarling Downs, QLD

A professional service

As soon as I contacted Rebuild Relief I was met with a professional and friendly contact by name of Larissa. The whole process was seamless and I was kept informed at every stage. Thanks to Rebuild Relief I received a positive outcome. Would recommend Rebuild Relief to anyone requiring their services.
Coire B
Coire B

Easy and great to work with

We live in Tannymorel and we are insured with Allianz. Larissa from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. We heard about Rebuild Relief from our neighbour who also went through them. Larissa provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Originally Allianz didn't include our MAN CAVE/SHOP and Larissa managed to get it included. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!
Kate L.
Kate L.South East Queensland, QLD

Rebuild Relief/Claimsco are No.1

Claimsco found that I had a case to get my Roof repaired after Hail Damage.They handled the Insurance company and repairs are pending, paid for by the Insurer. Be patient it takes time to get results. Claimsco came through for me;very professional and friendly.
mlt681
mlt681Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent representation

I am grateful for having ClaimsCo. involved in my case.
Deb Danes and Stacey Burke-Fraser have been excellent in their work on my insurance claim. They have been proactive and have continually kept me informed on progress and in chasing up issues, such as variations, which have risen. Their friendly and efficient service has been much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Michael
Graham S.
Graham S.North Queensland, QLD

Very persistent approach with insurance companies

After being declined from my insurance company, Rebuild Relief were able to fight on my behalf to get a new roof on our hail damaged property. Job well done. Well done Stacey and Saraid.
Greg
GregHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Excellent service and painless process

We live in Merewether, NSW and have insurance through NRMA. Saraid from Rebuild Relief /ClaimsCo looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. Our neighbour made us aware of Rebuild Relief as they had also used their services. Saraid provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Highly recommended.
Franco
FrancoHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Do it yourself

Without Prejudice
They simply swoop in after storm /hail damage in an area.
Then from our experience Auscoast Builders come to overquote on the insurance work and Claimsco deal for them with your insurer. These companies appear to be linked. May be wiser to go through your insurer directly.
Ann
Ann2 posts

Amazing supportive service

Shane has achieved a great result for us with our insurance company. He kept me well informed and checked in with me on a weekly basis . He did a lot of background work and fought hard for us to ensure that the insurance company did right by us !
We are so pleased with the result and we have to thank Shane for that !
Deanne
DeanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Rebuild Relief

We heard about Rebuild Relief advertised on the radio. We live in Rockhampton Queensland and had hail damage to our roof which our insurance initially refused to cover. Leila and Jeanny were wonderful and we thank you for not giving up and escalating our claim to AFCA. Finally we now have a great settlement result.

Kristen Smith
Kristen SmithHunter Region, NSW

Super easy process

Very easy process. Took all the hard work off me. Shayne was very efficient and always friendly to speak with.
james m.
james m.

new roof

the service is first class,from the start,my point off contact to get my approval done ,was shayne Budd,he was very professional,always,answered all questions straight way.he did get my new roof approved.very trustworthy people to deal with.highly recommend shayne,and thankyou,to all envoled.
regards james mortimer
Jo A
Jo A

Great company and representatives to deal with

After a destructive hail storm in my suburb of Innes Lake at Port Macquarie my neighbour suggested I make contact with Rebuild Relief.
I have had nothing but positive results from Rebuild Relief. Every problem with my insurance company (Youi) was overcome in a professional manner. My calls and emails were answered quickly and effectively and my enquires explained clearly.
Special mention to Shayne Budd and Jeanie Perry. Always there for my questions.
Thank you to Rebuild Relief and staff. I would recommend them and they would be the first company I would contact in the future.
Alana
AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service & outcome

We live in Woombye and we are insured with NRMA. Saraid from Rebuild Relief /ClaimsCo looked after our claim from start to finish and we are very happy with the outcome. Saraid provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. We would not have received the great outcome we did without Saraid from rebuilds help. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!

Extra Information