Verifiedrebuildrelief.com.au🏆 2024 Award

98% · 1912 · 1%

Kate Thompson
Kate ThompsonDarling Downs, QLD

100% Recommend

Jen was absolutely great and extremely helpful. Kept me in the loop all the time through both email and phone. She understood the times I wasn’t available to talk and left messages and such to make sure I understood everything throughout the entire process.
William Gillott
William Gillott

A thank you

I would like to thank Shayne for getting our claim overturned and having a positive outcome. Well done
Kylie N
Kylie N

Like a dog with a bone

Shayne kept me informed the whole way. He even called if no progress had occurred. I was never left wondering. He was like a dog with a bone and even after 2 rejections continued to fight. We finally got a claim approval after 17 months.
John

Rebuild relief helped us with our claim

We live in SEQ and are insured by Suncorp. Shayne from rebuild relief looked after our claim. We are very happy with the outcome and heard about them from our neighbour when they were going through with their repairs. Shayne kept us up to date and did all the running around for us. We highly recommend rebuild relief.-
Bree
BreeQueensland

Recommend

We live in Gympie and had roof damage from a hail storm. Shayne from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome, he was very patient, helpful and kept me in the loop throughout the whole process. I have already recommended them to my family and neighbours.
Pascale
PascaleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD5 posts

Amanda Riley
Amanda Riley

Amazing and helpful service

Very happy with the service. Jen was amazing to talk with and helpful throughout the whole process.
Joel
Joel

Very happy with the service. Larissa was great to talk to and very helpful throughout the process.
Veronica
VeronicaDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Easy peasy

Shayne who I dealt with throughout this process had been fantastic. He kept me updated on the progress of our claim, calling me at least weekly and escalating to management when things weren’t progressing quickly. He was professional, supportive, honest and productive. Very happy with the outcomes he achieved for us.
Dea Edwards
Dea EdwardsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pleasurable Experience

Great bunch of people to work with. They did a wonderful job
Pat M
Pat MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great communication

Roof replacement was handled well throughout the whole process and communication was excellent.
Rodney
RodneyDarling Downs, QLD

A professional service

As soon as I contacted Rebuild Relief I was met with a professional and friendly contact by name of Larissa. The whole process was seamless and I was kept informed at every stage. Thanks to Rebuild Relief I received a positive outcome. Would recommend Rebuild Relief to anyone requiring their services.
Coire B
Coire B

Easy and great to work with

We live in Tannymorel and we are insured with Allianz. Larissa from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. We heard about Rebuild Relief from our neighbour who also went through them. Larissa provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Originally Allianz didn't include our MAN CAVE/SHOP and Larissa managed to get it included. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!
Kate L.
Kate L.South East Queensland, QLD

Rebuild Relief/Claimsco are No.1

Claimsco found that I had a case to get my Roof repaired after Hail Damage. They handled the Insurance company and repairs are pending, paid for by the Insurer. Be patient it takes time to get results. Claimsco came through for me; very professional and friendly.
mlt681
mlt681Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent representation

I am grateful for having ClaimsCo. involved in my case.
Deb Danes and Stacey Burke-Fraser have been excellent in their work on my insurance claim. They have been proactive and have continually kept me informed on progress and in chasing up issues, such as variations, which have risen. Their friendly and efficient service has been much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Michael
Graham S.
Graham S.North Queensland, QLD

Very persistent approach with insurance companies

After being declined from my insurance company, Rebuild Relief were able to fight on my behalf to get a new roof on our hail damaged property. Job well done. Well done Stacey and Saraid.

Greg
GregHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Excellent service and painless process

We live in Merewether, NSW and have insurance through NRMA. Saraid from Rebuild Relief /ClaimsCo looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. Our neighbour made us aware of Rebuild Relief as they had also used their services. Saraid provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Highly recommended.
Franco
FrancoHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Do it yourself

Without Prejudice
They simply swoop in after storm /hail damage in an area.
Then from our experience Auscoast Builders come to overquote on the insurance work and Claimsco deal for them with your insurer. These companies appear to be linked. May be wiser to go through your insurer directly.
Ann
Ann2 posts

Amazing supportive service

Shane has achieved a great result for us with our insurance company. He kept me well informed and checked in with me on a weekly basis . He did a lot of background work and fought hard for us to ensure that the insurance company did right by us !
We are so pleased with the result and we have to thank Shane for that !
Deanne
DeanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Rebuild Relief

We heard about Rebuild Relief advertised on the radio. We live in Rockhampton Queensland and had hail damage to our roof which our insurance initially refused to cover. Leila and Jeanny were wonderful and we thank you for not giving up and escalating our claim to AFCA. Finally we now have a great settlement result.
Kristen Smith
Kristen SmithHunter Region, NSW

Super easy process

Very easy process. Took all the hard work off me. Shayne was very efficient and always friendly to speak with.
james m.
james m.

new roof

the service is first class,from the start,my point off contact to get my approval done ,was shayne Budd,he was very professional,always,answered all questions straight way.he did get my new roof approved.very trustworthy people to deal with.highly recommend shayne,and thankyou,to all envoled.
regards james mortimer
Jo A
Jo A

Great company and representatives to deal with

After a destructive hail storm in my suburb of Innes Lake at Port Macquarie my neighbour suggested I make contact with Rebuild Relief.
I have had nothing but positive results from Rebuild Relief. Every problem with my insurance company (Youi) was overcome in a professional manner. My calls and emails were answered quickly and effectively and my enquires explained clearly.
Special mention to Shayne Budd and Jeanie Perry. Always there for my questions.
Thank you to Rebuild Relief and staff. I would recommend them and they would be the first company I would contact in the future.
Alana
AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service & outcome

We live in Woombye and we are insured with NRMA. Saraid from Rebuild Relief /ClaimsCo looked after our claim from start to finish and we are very happy with the outcome. Saraid provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. We would not have received the great outcome we did without Saraid from rebuilds help. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!

review of shanye budd

Shanye level of customer service was something every customer wants. constantly emailing/texting/phoning at every point of the way. it was a real pleasure to do business with John Sinn
Carol M
Carol M

Shayne Budd, representing Rebuild Relief progressed my claim in a very professional manner

Shayne Budd was the representative who supported me through my Insurance claims process. He was always helpful, patient & kind in his dealings with me & I could not have asked or expected more from him. Thankyou Shayne

Wendy H
Wendy HDarling Downs, QLD

Ronnie McGregor.
Ronnie McGregor.2 posts

The Service I have been receiving is Excellent

Very good Service and all very helpful all things are going well I can’t wait to get my new Roof. Show reply
Adam
Adam

service rating

friendly service professional attitude claim results in less than three months
Toni
ToniWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Roof replacement

Karli Phillips was assigned to our case and from the first conversation she was so helpful and kind. Karli took care of everything and we were updated by her every step of the way, nothing was too much trouble. As someone who has never gone through a claim like this before, having someone with knowledge of how the process works was such a relief and the claim was settled quite quickly. We have met with the building supervisor as well and are looking foreword to having the new roof installed in the next few months. Thank you Karli, you made a very stressful situation so much easier by handling everything on our behalf.
Bryce W.
Bryce W.

Roof contract

Helped out massively with the insurance claim and put me in touch with a builder. Only just started the building process to replace our roof, but so far the work has been awesome!
Stephen A.
Stephen A.

Re roof of my house an shed

Jen has been so helpful to understand everything as i have had a stroke and she has stood by me letting me no what i will have to do next i couldn't ask for a better person on my side thankyou jen.
Debi Kearney
Debi KearneyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Seamless & Painless

Without full understanding the Claims process for such a mammoth undertaking....
Right decision to using Rebuild Relief for Our Hail damaged roof repairs
has been done Very professionally...
When Sub contractors stepped out of line as they do sometimes..Phone call away to appropriate
Dept who handled any issue...
HIGHLY RECOMMEND... (WHAT A REBUILD RELIEF :)
Kristy
KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

New roof

Rebuild was amazing to deal with, definitely recommend. My claims manager was also really good to deal with.
Joanne
Joanne

New Roof they did such an amazing job

My husband and I live in Logan Village and we are insured with WFI. Deb from Rebuild Relief/ClaimsCo looked after our claim and we are extremely happy with the outcome. Deb provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Communication was excellent. Thanks Deb for making everything so easy for us.
Mark
Mark

Rebuild Relief - great company!

We live in Gwandalan and we are insured with Allianz. Jen from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. Jen provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. She was always proactive and friendly! I have already recommended them to my family!

Pam
PamCentral Queensland, QLD

Finally after 12 months I am getting my roof fixed

My house is in Berserker Qld and is insured by YOUI.
My roof was damaged in the severe hail storm that hit Rockhampton. My roof was assessed at the time and they deemed no damage. I was encouraged by friends to contact Rebuild Relief.
I was assigned a Case Manager by the name of Jeanny Terry. Jeanny went above and beyond to have my roof reassessed, and considerable damage was found. I could not have had a better outcome without the support of Jeanny, and I am extremely happy with the service I received through Rebuild Relief.
I will definitely recommend Rebuild Relief to any of my friends and family in future.
A big thank you to Jeanny.
Now the fun begins, getting the work done.
Rhonda
Rhonda

Professional and helpful

We felt with Deb Danes who was always available always replayed straight away went above and beyond to make sure we were looked after in a professional courteous manner. Would highly recommend this business
Happy customer
Happy customerNew South Wales3 posts

Smooth and fast claim with rebuild relief help

Jen is very helpful and patient. She is very reachable and understanding my needs. The progress of claim is super smooth with her help. When I cannot reach the insurer quickly to provide my bank details. She even rang the insurer on my behalf and joined me into the phone call. I'm very happy with the result as well.
Dylan is very professional on what he was doing. He even followed up on me if I have been looked after by Jen.
Greg n Kym
Greg n Kym

WONDERFUL SERVICES

We have lived in the rural QLD town of Biloela for 30 years in the same home also. We had only just changed insurance providers and were concerned if we could provide all the supportive evidence, we needed for our past Insurer to claim. With the support of Rebuild Relief team especially Tim Mingay, was able process the claim efficiently with a positive outcome. We really appreciate everything they have done and highly recommend them to anyone considering Roof replacement in the future.

Extra Information