Verifiedrebuildrelief.com.au🏆 2024 Award

98% · 1912 · 1%

tmurphbb
tmurphbb

Top Notch Service

I used rebuild relief for a hail claim to my roof after a recent storm. Jen was assigned as my claim/case manager and was an absolute delight to deal with. She was extremely helpful and resourceful. Dealing with insurance companies can be time consuming and painful. Although there was some hurdles encountered along the way Jen dealt with each issue so that I did not have to worry about a thing.
Colin Hodge
Colin Hodge

Hail damaged roof replacement

After serious hailstorm swept through our suburb of Belmont Nth NSW in March 2023 we were contacted by Rebuild Relief who offered to assess our roof damage & deal with our insurance company , Apia, for us.Stacey Burke-Fraser did a great job dealing with the insurance company including two further claims identified during repairs. In total we now have a new colorbond roof, solar hot water unit , 3 whirlybirds & a new solar system. Thanks Stacey & all the team and of course Apia.Would recommend Rebuild Relief to family & friends. Colin Hodge
Don K.
Don K.

Epitome of Excellence

When it comes to professional excellence, Rebuild Relief has a corner on the market. Their re-roofing teams have to be seen to believed. With people like Tony Punzo overseeing logistics, and organizers like Stacey Burke-Fraser dealing with our insurer, A.P.I.A. and the distribution of funds to the right people at the right time, with all that in place only a job of excellence can result.
Kevin
KevinDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Fantastic Result

We live in the rural Queensland town of Warwick. Our Insurance company at the time of the storm event was RACQ. Deb from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim that related to a past storm event. She was an excellent communicator via emails & over the phone. Deb understood all aspects of our claim & how to effectively deal with RACQ through the whole process. We heard of Rebuild Relief through local signage outside other local properties. We are ecstatic with the comprehensive service and would highly recommend to any friends and family in the future.
Brenden
BrendenQueensland2 posts

rebuild relief know how to handle insurance companies

live in Biloela, QLD, and I have insurance with Allianz. Samara from Rebuild Relief skillfully handled our insurance claim, and we are delighted with the outcome. Samara consistently kept us informed and took care of all the required tasks on our behalf. Thanks to Samara's dedicated efforts, our claim was efficiently and effectively managed. I have already enthusiastically recommended their services to my friends and family."
Kim
KimWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

excellent customer service

We live in Tinana Qld and are insured by Budget Direct. Jenn from Rebuild Relief handled our claim and we could'nt be happpier with the results and the way she handled everything. Not having to deal directly with the insurance company and knowing that they were fighting for everthing we were owed was a big relief. Jenn providing us with regular updates instead of us having to chase up answers was great. would recommend them to anyone.
Eva and Alan Martin
Eva and Alan Martin

Did a wonderful job

Tried hard to get the job approved always polite and kept us in the loop with what was going on the whole time.
Jillian J.
Jillian J.

Fantastic service from the start

Jen was such a support from the get go. I was a little hesitant at first but she made the process very easy to understand and made sure I was comfortable throughout. She is an asset and deserves 10stars!
Renarta Barnes
Renarta BarnesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Rebuid relief and my experience

My experience with them was amazing, they were efficient, friendly very happy to explain things to me . Jen who looked after me was just amazing ,couldn't asked for better service. I highly recommend
Tony
TonyHunter Region, NSW

New Lambton

we have been dealing with Saraid from rebuild relief for insurance damage to our house and can't say enough how easy and thorough she has been to deal with. Saraid has taken the worry with dealing with our insurance company away . I would recommend them to anyone.
Marci
MarciDarling Downs, QLD5 posts

Awesome company and great customer service

"I reside in Warwick and hold insurance with Aami. Stacey B from Rebuild Relief expertly managed our claim, and we are pleased with the results. Stacey provided us with regular updates and handled all the necessary legwork on our behalf. Initially, Aami denied coverage for our gutter replacement, but thanks to Stacey's efforts, it was successfully included. I have already recommended their services to my friends and family."
Brett
Brett

This worked out great

We live in Warwick. Gabriel and Charlie from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim and inspection and we are very happy with the outcome. We heard about Rebuild Relief from our neighbour who also went through them. Gabriel provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!
Lyn
LynCentral Queensland, QLD

efficient and timely

I was regularly notified of any outcomes our delays in outcome
Chris
Chris

Great Service

We live in Merewether and we are insured with GIO. Saraid from Rebuild Relief/ClaimsCo looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. Saraid provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Communication was excellent. Thanks Saraid for making everything so easy for us.
Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great outcome!

Our home in Noosa was damaged during a storm and Rebuild Relief was recommended to us for sorting out the insurance claim. Gabriel from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim, and we are very happy with the outcome. Gabriel was there to answer our questions every step of the way. He was always happy and positive during all our conversations, and he was very easy to speak with. This made a huge difference to us and was very reassuring. Gabriel provided us with regular updates and did all the running around.

We heard about Rebuild Relief from a friend, and I have already recommended them to all my friends and family!

Nick Morris
Nick MorrisDarling Downs, QLD

Cannot recommend enough!

I dealt with Jen from Rebuild Relief and she provided the best customer service I’ve ever had! She made the whole process as easy for me as she possibly could! Highly highly recommend these guys!

Alex
Alex

We live in Port Macquarie, Jen from Rebuild relief looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome and service, we heard about Rebuild relief when we have a storm in our area , they come to our place and give us the letter if we need any help, Jen was excellent in her work for our claim providing us with updates and letting us know what is going on with our insurance providing them with all paperwork they need because they where in denial of our claim. I will recommended Rebuild relief to anyone I know
Demi M.
Demi M.

Good service

Gabriel was excellent at helping us with the process oh getting our new roof
Jade
JadeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service and outcome

We live in Maryborough, QLD. Jen from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim, and we are very happy with the outcome. Jen was there to answer our questions every step of the way. She was always happy and positive during all our conversations, and she was very easy to speak with. This made a huge difference to us and was very reassuring. Jen provided us with regular updates and did all the running around.

We heard about Rebuild Relief from our neighbour who also went through them. Originally our insurance didn't include our garden shed or cubby house and Jen managed to get it included. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!

Ron
Ron2 posts

Great professional help

Staff only too pleased to listen and help wherever
Very pleased with everything
Nick Henningsen
Nick Henningsen

Couldn’t be happier

Went up and beyond for myself and my dad in making sure owed homes got the best care.
Richard
RichardTEDDINGTON4 posts

Very Happy

We live in Teddington and we are insured with APIA. Saraid from Rebuild Relief/ClaimsCo looked after our claim in a pleasant, helpful, professional & friendly manner, and we are very happy with the outcome. We heard about Rebuild Relief from Post on Community Site. Saraid provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. I would recommended them to my friends and family!
walter ittensohn
walter ittensohnSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great result

Jeanny went above and beyond to get a fair settlement. Would recommend her highly, never gave up. We were very happy with result. Lengthy process but outcome was worth it.
Sue Fischer
Sue Fischer

Absolutely brilliant service

I can’t recommend this company highly enough. I dealt with Danielle who was upfront, realistic, and kept me in the loop every step of the way. And a huge Thank you to Kelly for letting me know about the service
sharvey001
sharvey001South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Lachy
Lachy

Great team and communication

I live in Warwick and am insured with QBE. Deb from Rebuild Relief looked after my claim and i am very happy with the outcome. We heard about Rebuild Relief from a few people around town, Deb provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Originally QBE didn't include my shed and Deb managed to get it included. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer2 posts

Tracey Stevens

I live at Moggill in Brisbane and had been given a run around by my insurer, Woolworths. With nothing to lose after seeing some reviews on Facebook I contacted Rebuild Relief. Tracey was my point of contact. She explained in detail the process with my insurance company to gain a more positive outcome. She was so efficient, polite and diligent in her work. She kept me updated every step of the way and was always ready to reassure me and answer my questions. To my relief and thanks to her persistence we now have a positive outcome.
Mick
MickWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Stay Away

Run for the hills. Once you have signed, service disappears. Signed contract August 2023, Roof started Feb 2024. Its now July 2024 and I'm still waiting for my roof to be completed. Stick with your insurance company
Patricia Gooding
Patricia Gooding

Absolutely hassle free

Didn’t have to lift a finger. great communication and great service.
Daniella
DaniellaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing

Rebuild were amazing to work with through the process of our claim for our new roof.
Chris W.
Chris W.

This has worked very well for us

We were sceptical at first but as it turns out the company was helpful and achieved all our objectives
julieannesevers
julieanneseversWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Great Service

They go beyond to get the best outcome for you. Thank you Tracey and Rebuild Relief
Stan
StanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceptional assistance

I found dealing with Tracey Stevens extremely enjoyable, informative, clear and concise.
Max Ebrill
Max EbrillHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Assessment of Rebuild Relief management of our storm damage insurance claim

Staff handling our matter have been professional, responsive, thorough, understanding, good natured and have clearly communicated on a timely basis what was happening. Nothing has been a problem and it has been a pleasure to deal with them. Staff have represented the Company very well indeed.
KerryB
KerryBSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Amazing service!

We live in Granville Qld and we are insured with Budget Direct .. in December we experienced the worst hail storm I’ve ever seen. I saw another review for Build Relief and decided to contact them. Their representative, Tracey was amazing! She organised inspections of our roof and solar panels then did all the necessary insurance work to make sure we received the best outcome possible. We are so grateful for her expertise because it took the worry and stress away and we’ve not had to do anything .. Tracey did it all! We couldn’t be happier and we will be telling everyone what a great service Build Relief has provided for us. Thanks Tracey - you’re a star ⭐️
Paul J.
Paul J.South East Queensland, QLD

Total professionals

From start to finish Rebuild Relief organised everything from inspection to insurance claim, to replacing my hail damaged roof. They were a first class orginisation trying to do the best by their clients. I would recommend this company if you have any storm damage

Bruce S.
Bruce S.

Good job

Savannah did fantastic in dealing with my claim,exceeding my expectations. She is easy to deal with and communication was great
Michael Grounds
Michael Grounds2 posts

Excellent Service

Our claim was for hail damage, we live in the suburb of Granville on the Fraser Coast. Our insurer was the RACQ. I was in hospital at the time of initial claim. I heard of Rebuild relief by word of mouth. We are very pleased with the service they provided, and with Savannah their representative that looked after us. We were kept advised of all aspects of the claim as it progressed. I would be very happy to refer them to family and friends. Michael Grounds
Daniel
DanielWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy

From the get go Savannah guided me through every step and made everything simple and clear to understand with little to no involvement on my behalf. I couldn't have asked for a better rep. Thank you so much for helping me with my claim, will definately recommend.
paul a.
paul a.Darling Downs, QLD

Professional, timely & accurate service

From the start of our discussions I found Saraid Tobe honest to the point and extremely helpful. I cannot recommend this company enough

Extra Information