Verifiedrebuildrelief.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.9

98% · 1912 · 1%

Maudi
MaudiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

helpful staff and positive outcome

I am in Maryborough and learned of your service via a neighbour and local paper ad. Savannah assisted me from Claims Co. and was very polite and helpful, keeping me updated; the claims process went very smoothly and has been settled. Now waiting for the building contract. I did refer to another neighbour who has also signed up with your service.
Adam Elliott
Adam ElliottCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Seemless Claim

I couldn't be more impressed with the help and service I received from Savannah at Claimsco. I live in Merewether NSW and had large amounts of hail damage that she was able to get pushed through my insurer Allianz within the matter of 6 weeks. If it wasn't for her I wouldnt hjave bothered as I don't have the time to chase insurer's and builders. This was seemless and I would 100% recommend.
Elizabeth
ElizabethWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

MARGARET
MARGARET

Best outcome

My husband and I were not going to claim but, we were told if we didn't we may not get insurance if we were to change insurers in the future. So we did with Rebuild-Relief and it has been extremely easy without any hassles. Thank you Rebuild-Relief.

Hail damage

We live in Hillcrest and we are insured with Allianz. Danielle Nunn from Rebuild relief looked after our claim and we are really happy with the outcome. L have seen it in the Facebook ads. Danielle provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us and did everything in just one month. Originally Allianz didn't include our patio and Danielle managed to get it included. I have already recommended them to my friends and family. Once again Thank you Danielle for taking the stress from us and did all the running around. Danielle went beyond and above with the insurance.
steve
steve

no hassles

danielle was just great from the start to finish the claim
Michael
MichaelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hale damage Super Stars

We have had great service for Jeanny, Deb, Savannah & Leila. We have Rebuild relief looking after 3 of our properties, and are very happy with the service from the team. It has saved us time and has helped getting more then what we would have if we had done it our selves. With not knowing about insurance.
Ricky
RickyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD7 posts

Jared
Jared

Rebuild relief

Jeanny at rebuild relief was fantastic. Great communication with fantastic results for my claim.

Their roof inspections were really good and had no dramas following up with any questions of mine.

Thank you to the entire team at rebuild relief.

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result

Danielle dealt with our claim and the communication from start to finish was excellent and we ended up with a great result.
Leigh H.
Leigh H.

Great company to deal with

Savannah had a hard task at Hand with the insurance company not will to help in anyway and Savannah got the job done.
Jill B.
Jill B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Amazing

I found Tracey and the process Helpful and stress free.
Geoff C.
Geoff C.Mid North Coast, NSW2 posts

A job well done

We live in Port Macquarie and we are insured with Virgin Insurance. Tracey and the team from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. We heard about Rebuild Relief through some local advertising. Tracey (and the team) provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Originally Virgin Insurance didn't come to the party, only offering 50% replacement. Tracey and the team managed to get the full 100% of our claim sorted. A great effort and much appreciated. Thank you!
Richard Cattell
Richard CattellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Roof restoration

My name is Richard and live in Mudjimba Qld.
We are insured with QBE, and Leila from Rebuild Relief look after our claim and we are absolutely delighted with the outcome.
She kept us informed through the whole process, and answered our queries without hesitation.
We heard from our friends about Rebuild Relief, and will be recommending them to people we know too.
Shanilee I.
Shanilee I.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Rebuild relief/claims co came to our rescue

We live in Maryborough.After a mass I've hailstorm hit our town our house roof was a complete mess.we have never done an insurance claim before and had little idea of the process.Saraid from Rebuild relief/claims co came to our rescue.Saraid looked after us ,keep us updated the whole way.we could contact her at anytime if we had any questions or concerns,which she explained straight away.We highly recommend Rebuild relief/claims co without hesitation to everyone.We couldn't have managed with them.
David
DavidWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unmatched service

After the hail storm that hit Granville Qld, I had a young lad knock on our door from Rebuild Relief. He inspected the roof said that there was a possibility that it could be covered by insurance. After the inspector came and did a thorough inspection he advised us that someone would contact us regarding the roof.
We have been fortunate to have Dani as our liason between our insurer, Budget Direct, and ourselves. Everything is progressing nicely and we have paid our deposit and are now waiting on the builder.
Financial Services

Find out how Rebuild Relief compares to other Financial Services

Sharlene Mugridge
Sharlene MugridgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding outcome. Highly recommended

They have been fantastic from the beginning to the end. They kept us well informed of all the details and actions they made. The fought our insurance company when they tried to knock it back, and they won. We would definitely use them again if we need too. We are both very happy with the outcome. Thank you Rebuild Relief
Lyle S.
Lyle S.

The service provided by Savannah was outstanding ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

We live in Maryborough and we are insured with Commonwealth bank Savannah from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. We heard about Rebuild Relief from the internet who also went through them. Savannah provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Originally Commonwelth bank didn't include our carport and Savannah managed to get it included. I would like to give Savannah 5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 10/10 for her customer service and outstanding support thanks again Savannah for all your help.
N.spathis
N.spathis

Jenny Terry Reid built-in relief

Yes Jenny is very good excellent she's done a great job for me
Hail damageCentral Queensland, QLD

Hail damage to roof

I had hail damage to the roof off my rental property and the insurance company would only pay the min which was enough to buy 6 sheets off iron there was a lot more damage to the roof then 6 sheets off iron . This company fought for my case n the out come was fantastic would recommend them to anyone who wants a great outcome thank you
Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Level of Service Outstanding

I honestly cannot begin to thank Tracey Stevens and the team at Rebuild Relief Enough. From the moment we had the initial inspection to completion of the claim, Tracey has gone above and beyond to help make this as easy as process as possible. Tracey also showed incredible compassion, kindness and patience towards me as I was given some upsetting terminal health news about a family member during the claim. She had a hamper delivered to my door, I couldn't believe the level of customer service and genuine help and care I received. I have honestly never received such a professional, and caring level of service. You can not go wrong with Rebuild Relief, and Tracey you are an angel.
Robert Bedson
Robert Bedson

Rebuild relief

Excellent service shown by Savannah through-out the claims process. Total trans parity from beginning to end. Would definitely recommend Savannah as a competent claims manager.
David L.
David L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely fantastic service!

We live in Maryborough and had heard about Rebuild Relief on social media. I originally thought it was too good to be true…but guarantee that it was absolutely worth talking to them. Danielle made the process easy as can be and now we’re getting an entire new roof from Allianz. I would 100 percent recommend them to anyone who is looking to streamline their insurance claim.
John T
John TMid North Coast, NSW

Rebuild Relief - Fantastic Outcome

We live in Port Macquarie and are insured with Allianz. Michelle Bobby handled all negotiations with the insurer to achieve a great outcome. The original insurer inspection was via a drone inspection which revealed around 20% of the actual damage. Michelle rejected this assessment, insisted on a further physical inspection which revealed damage of 5 times that originally quoted. We are very pleased with the outcome and have recommended Rebuild Relief to neighbors and friends.
Very happy Customer
Very happy CustomerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So happy I went with Rebuild Relief

I live in Maryborough QLD and we suffered the huge hail storm in December 2022. We had a massive leak and internal damage. Rebuild Relief came to see us and we signed up right away as I have never put in a claim before and knew it would be a difficult and would take up a lot of time with the added frustration. I am with Allianz and yes they made it difficult, however with Jeanny our amazing consultant at Rebuild Relief looking after the process, keeping us informed and finally organising for the roof to be replaced. Thank you Jeanny. I have already recommended her to a friend with roof damage from the same storm.
Shaun dobbs
Shaun dobbs

Great easy process

Very easy to process no having to deal with insurance companies just a few.phones calls from rebuild and it is sorted
Financial Services

Find out how Rebuild Relief compares to other Financial Services

Graham Lee
Graham Lee

Extremely Efficient

Helpful from day one, great communication and always kept us in the loop regarding the claim progress. Emails and texts were always answered promptly, nothing was too much trouble. If they were unsure of any questions asked, answers were forwarded within a day or two.
Alison
AlisonMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service

We live in Port Macquarie and are insured with StGeorge. Saraid from Rebuild Relief/ClaimsCo looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. I'd seen the signs about and received a flyer from Rebuild Relief. I made contact after finding out the great outcome for our friends. Saraid provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!
Blake N.
Blake N.

So glad I took the leap for third party help!!!!

Never had a third party company help with claims and was very hesitant HOWEVER best decision we made. The insurance company was ripping us blind and ReBuild took all the stress away and handled the insurance companies and put them in their place to get us what we deserved and needed.

The staff have been nothing but great to us super friendly and contextualise all processes to make it easy to understand. 100% recommend to anyone. I took a leap of faith and it benefited us greatly and didn't let us get bullied by the insurance company. THANK YOU REBUILD RELIEF

Colleen B.
Colleen B.

Fantastic service

I live in Maryborough and heard about Rebuild relief on the radio after the hail storm. I then received a letter in the mail. I went online to organise a obligation free roof inspection. Rebuild relief worked on my behalf to get my insurance claim approved. This also included paying for my excess to the insurance. Jeanny has been a legend and I couldn't be happier
Elane M.
Elane M.

Happy customer

I have found Saraid very helpful in organising my roof replacement claim
Laurie M.
Laurie M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great customer service

A big Thankyou to Jeanny and Mia. My claim is still in progress , but the professionalism of these two ladies is outstanding . They are striving to get me the best outcome possible for my situation . Thumbs up girls.
David
David2 posts

Hassle free

Quick hassle free process with great communication through out totally recommended.
Suzette Bullock