Reckon

Verifiedreckon.com
3.5

366 reviews · Statistics

62% · 228129 · 35%
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Reset
Wendy
Wendy4 posts

Prompt, knowledgeable and excellent customer service

Reckon Hosted data file - We had a technical issue with a file that was shared so needed to call support. My call was answered promptly (rare with software providers these days). The issue was resolved in a satisfactory manner, with a follow up checking that all was well. I do love the reporting and inventory functionality of Reckon Accounts & Hosted, however the service is second to none.
warytravelly
warytravellyWAPerth, WA61 posts

Reckon Hosted Support

had an issue with new feature that didn't quite work, but a call to support quickly resolved the issue and was able to finalise it and working fine. support person was easy to deal with and quickly provided the resolution and stayed online to ensure all was working well.
Ron Hume
Ron HumeSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

I had no problems with Reckon Personal 2013

The program worked perfectly until losing it with a computer replacement.
Sadly it is extremely difficult to reinstall such an old program, impossible for an 89 year old to cope with.
I would buy a new app but I refuse to rent anything. A budget spreadsheet is all I can hope for now.
Scottie C
Scottie C
  Fair Incentive

No fuss easy to use system

I would certainly recommend Reckon Payroll to anyone in need of a easy to use Payroll app. Quick response to any questions in relation Reckon Payroll with clear communications.
Michelle Battle
Michelle BattleVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Technical Assistance

Had an issue with RDO hours accrual and leave balance being incorrect. After 2 phone calls got a great tech support (Ankit) who instead of sending me a link to resolve myself, was able to understand my issue, remotely logged in and could see my screen and then went about fixing it and explaining what I had done incorrectly in my set up. Now that is customer service!
Richard
RichardNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Great product with fast support time (minutes)

I've used the product for payroll for 3 months now. I had a couple of questions about it and both times I received immediate support. The software works well, on my ipad, iphone or mac or win pc. Good value vs others in the market as well.
Gail
Gail

Accounting Issue

I was assisted promptly and efficiently and my problem was sorted out.
Flegler Group
Flegler Group

corrected error message

able to work in file again after upgrade this morning
Jim Bolger
Jim Bolger

Reckon One - great for the NFP sector

My club sadly lost its treasurer three years ago and a few people tried to keep the books up to date with out of date software and spreadsheets. I was given the task last year and was given the direction to get some up to date software. After a little research our club decided on Reckon One so that the treasurer (me) and two other committee members with financial duties could access the system as well. After some teething problems and with help from Reckon we now have an excellent accounting system.
David
David

Exemplary customer service

I had an issue which stopped me working on a time sensitive project. I called Customer Service and was answered in a timely manner, I was not passed around, the issue was solved, many thanks to Karen, who was professional, efficient and friendly. Perfect. All sorted out in 10 minutes.
Bundy Garage Doors
Bundy Garage Doors

Always Helpful

Got through to tech support very quickly and had my questions answered.
Tony Stephenson
Tony Stephenson

I should have thought about the fonts on our invoices

Two days ago the programme stopped printing to pdf and a dialogue box stayed on the screen. A short wait of 7 mins and I was expertly guided through the changes made remotely by the Customer Agent.
LEAH J
LEAH J

Book work - yeah

Phoned & spoke to a great man in india, did mention the cricket but they lost. Sorry I can't remeber his name but he got me up and working cheers leah
Gabrielle Barringto
Gabrielle Barringto

11:41 am

Changing details was fast and easy, I was offered fantastic support
Evangeline
Evangeline

Very friendly customer support team

Thank Reckon technical support team for helping me solving issues with STP Phase 2. Especially I would like to thank Prashant Kumar for his good and patient customer support services.
  • 1